Im a virgin and when i was a fembot, I thought it was a good thing. now that I'm actually out in the world...

im a virgin and when i was a fembot, I thought it was a good thing. now that I'm actually out in the world, I realized how isolating it is. I got a tinder because all my friends keep trying to see me up with black guys, but it's just emotionless hookups. How do I find a guy who cares about me that I'm attracted to? Is there a site I don't know about??

Attached: IMG_20180808_224414.jpg (1069x1837, 225K)

Based Spencer

god you're exhausting

>thanks for giving me a shot
Sam confirmed cuckboi betabitch

Clearly you are well above average in attractiveness to get 338 matches from guys who seem to also be attractive themselves. You were never a fembot. You dont understand what its like to be lonely and repulsive.
t. ugly fembot who used tinder once and got zero matches after a week of swiping right on every existing profile

i made a tinder account with a fat chick and i literally got 100+ likes in a day

I just used a really filtered picture, anyone can be attractive if you edit enough. I'm not attractive in person, otherwise I would have met someone by now. If you apparently want meaningless hookups, just get Snapchat

Remember you and I live in completely different locations so the people you run into arent going to the be the same people I run into as well.
Also fat chicks have good faces from what I see. Im still ugly even as a skinny chick.

>How do I find a guy who cares about me that I'm attracted to?
That's the beauty of online dating culture. It's all meaningless hookups, maybe one percent of those hookups turn into something more, as for sites, have you tried r9k?

Christian Mingle perhaps

yes! I really liked a guy from here, but long distance made things impossible. everyone else I've met has either decided that they were obsessed with me without knowing me, or just looking for a hookup

You're either a dude larping or immature

Have you had some meaningless hookups? If so you will never find a guy who cares about you

naw she didnt have a good face. i deliberately put a pretty bad picture.

although, most of the guys that liked it were bottom of the barrel tier. i mean smv-wise. they weren't fat or anything, most of them were fit or thin but they were 4-5/10s which is like a 0/10 if you're a male on tinder

problem with tinder is it usually matches you up with people you would never talk to or associate with in real life due to nothinng in common besides finding eachother physically attractive enough to swipe

Yeah if you want a real website to hook up try this one. Kapp

Look for them at church

just use tinder for the purpose of not hooking up, find someone who'll take you on dates and shit, ignore the guys that just say they wanna fuck

R9k. We all want true love with a partner that cares about us and we care for back.

>338 matches

As a guy seeing pics like this annoys the shit out of me. I've had success with Tinder, but I had to work for it, and now I feel like I've exhausted most of the potential matches around me so I'm lucky if I get a new match every week. I'd love to know what it's like to just effortlessly match with pretty much everyone.

> I got a tinder because all my friends keep trying to see me up with black guys
I would worry more about getting new friends first

I wish I knew op. Im a virgin too and I spend a lot of time thinking about not being, but I need something serious first

Post more about yourself and maybe you'll find something serious.

>Everyone is ugly as fuck on there compared to me
>Boring as fuck too
>Swipe
>No responses within 50km
What is this black magic?

>23
>just graduated college with a degree in photojournalism
>currently still working as a server until I find a better job
>living in Ohio, from Kentucky
>want kids not in the immediate future but in a few years
>my hobbies include foosball and hoop dancing

post some of your favorite pics

You do not fucking search for serious relationships on fucking Tinder or other dirt apps, these relationships are made to fall.

Either you live in bumfuck nowhere or you're a closet homosexual

The virgin Sam
>thanks for giving me a chance

The Chad Spencer
>Lets fuck