Once chance at life

>once chance at life
>born an ugly girl
Its like the universe hates me

Attached: F23C185B-F635-40A6-BE87-7812EDFDF945.jpg (750x887, 168K)

it could be worse, you could be a retarded girl

Attached: 1533790564705.jpg (719x442, 58K)

I also have low functioning IQ and a sleuth of mental issues.
im strongly considering suicide at this point.

oh, then you should definitely kys

post pic and we'll be the judge of how hopeless your case is

Meh, it could be worse.

>One chance at life
>Born ugly faggot

yeah right. unless you look like shrek there is no issue

at least you weren't born an ugly male amirite?

Post pics, and we'll determine if you are cute or not, simple

im not posting pics. Im not looking to be judged on my looks from strangers on the internet. Just accept my words as it is. Im irredeemably ugly that even surgery cant fix it.

Holy shiet this is the most important thing ive noticed today, that picture of femmwojak is Jessica from DQ8

Okay, you didn't have to post it then. You're just looking for attention

>accept someone's word online
you just have self confidence issues. your parents probably didn't support your enough.

Attached: Beatnik_Doctor_George_Costanza.jpg (250x250, 12K)

I've heard that time and time again

7/10 Girl: "OMG I'm sooo ugly"

Just post one of your face, and we'll be kind

>one shot at life
>not born a girl

Attached: 5d9cb5429a994f41b2e35626b5bb906d.jpg (250x202, 11K)

fuck off attention whore, it's not your face it's your god awful personality. face it fembots there is no way to fail because of your body, if you're a single girl you are 100% a terrible person.

Kill yourself you retard. You don't deserve the oxygen you breath you subhuman animal.

if I was a 7/10 I would not be posting on r9k you dumb fuckhead. I can barely even reach average attractiveness. There is a reason why im still a friendless khhtdv

ur mi gf nao : D

Attached: 1494671989859.jpg (636x632, 144K)

Or maybe you just have a horrible personality and zero confidence so no one wants to hang out with you.

>you just have a horrible personality and zero confidence so no one wants to hang out with you.
HA! GOT EEM!

No, I was just saying that people underestimate themselves. I was trying to say that you think you are ugly, bit maybe you are not

there's always plastic surgery

>don't be fat
>hit on drunk men
>????
>profit

post a face picture you raging whore

id rather jump off a bridge than post myself on r9k.
it would be a never ending stream of humiliation and torment.

>oh look another female thread
Is this a fucking raid what the the fuck
Back to kiwifarms with the lot of you sloppy cunts

okay then fuck off to facebook. Betas will cater to your needs over there

Dont worry, there will be always a nigga willing to fuck an ugly whore

jump off a fucking bridge then

attention whore confirmed. go be a slag elsewhere

worst case scenario: we tell you what you already know anyways
best case scenario: you aren't so bad

come on come on come on post that shit

If you are 18 or older, post pics of your asshole. It will make you feel better.

>go to orgy
>put mask on
>enjoy all the attention and sex

Like, you were made to have anonymous sex.

The universe does hate you. Just you. All of reality was created specifically as a fuck you to you in particular.

Post something or someone who looks close to what you look like. Drawing maybe? Cant be that bad.

Attached: E64071EE-B294-4879-93C3-F4CEB29E9F4B.png (340x213, 52K)

Reddit tier post

oribginl

Post tummy. It will tell me everything I need to know.

how about you describe yourself so we could get a hint of what you consider to be your ugly aspects

>tfw would date an ugly woman
>I'm white, 5'6, have a 4 inch dick, am 3/10 at best and spend all day playing video games

No woman is or will ever be attracted to me.

Thats ok. Do you have any fetishes or are you pretty vanilla?

Attached: C8C25D9E-74BE-41CE-993C-E294DFE5605E.jpg (3264x2448, 1.15M)

3 questions: how much do you weigh? Where are you from? Do you have racial dating preferences?

nigger

unsurprisinglynotoriginal

Tfw white, 6ft5, 7in benis and also 4/10. Have a good day brah.

Attached: 36FE850A-8743-416B-A808-7ED09B5FAC27.jpg (1440x1080, 110K)

200 lbs
NY
No

143lbs
WASHINGTON
I LIKE THE TRAPS
I NEED THE SEXY NOW I AM DEPRESSED

none of you seem to be in the west coast. It was worth a try I guess.

If you have big tits and a nice body I will fuck you as long as you wear a paperbag.

BUT THEY WONT LET ME WATCH THE PRAWN ON THE BIG SCREEN IN THE FBI CONFERENCE ROOM
I AM DEPRESSED NOW

IF I GET YOU DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY WILL YOU CUM TO WASHINGTON

im quite skinny so I lack a figure but even if I did have a decent body I would still pass up on the offer.
Why you may ask? Well you should give this a read with a clear, open mind.

Attached: 57457DAD-9516-4746-82D1-4006016966A6.jpg (1152x2048, 357K)

tl;dr

Women can get an intimacy men can never get.

>but you can pay for it

Hundreds of millions of men are poor. Most incels are poor.

the guy I responded to literally told me that he would have sex with me as long as I wore a paper bag over my head. How is that in any way intimate?

oh and not even that I have to have a certain body type for him to stick his dick in. (One of which is big tits, something I have no control over)

You are desired and will get intimacy just for existing as a woman. Men don't get that intimacy even if we pay due to the mechanics of sex. Men fuck the woman, not the other way around meaning that women get worshipped and receive the pleasure while men have to give the sex and intimacy

So what? Men have to be physically attractive, tall, fit, make a lot of money, and be funny and popular while also having a big dick, which solely determines how good sex is for a woman.

And what do those types of men go after? The cream of the crop women, aka Stacy.
Stop blaming your lack of ability to get pretty women onto me whos had no luck in the dating world. Please fuck off.

Why not become a sugarmom if you're so okay with the concept of betabuxxing?

wa user is on the west coast, though

and so am i

>khhtdv

kissless, handholdless, huglesss, ?,?, virgin

why do guys say this? Males are obviously the superior sex. They are stronger, smarter and surpass females on every field. Is sex really the most important thing in life because a woman can just open her legs and at least one guy will fuck it? This whole thread is fucking garbage and of course it attracted the delusional, retarded people. Every time I see a thread like this I just want to cut someone's fucking fingers off.

Talkless dateless

It's all pretty redundant. Failure in one aspect often implies failure in other aspects.

the advantage of being a women is not having sex easier. It's what comes with being desired.
Just look at the concept of beta-orbiting, or anything men to in order to get a womens attention, or just please them. I recently watched a youtube video about a retarded feminist crying that nobody likes her, and in the comments was one faggot that said I just has the genuine desire to give her his money, he doesn't know why.
As a female, you get paid just for existing. Everyone cares for you and you can get money or attention on demand. Even ugly women. If you were a women, all your worries in modern life would be solved.

Yeah but how do you take any value out of life if that were true? How can you live like that going to sleep every night knowing you're a big fat leech to society? Women's worries do not get solved because they are desired and get paid for existing, even western women. Women's life's are not easier and you disagree because you probably spend your time on the internet actually clicking on a shitty feminist bullshit video and you care about the whole retarded fucking gender issue that's not going to change a thing in your life but make it more negative. I doubt you grew up in a household with a normal mother because your views are very skewed and the things you said are nothing new and original. I don't think you fully believe in them and you're just repeating some dude on r9k.

you are completely wrong about me but I guess I can't change it since we are on the internet.
>How can you live like that going to sleep every night knowing you're a big fat leech to society?
most people here are or have been NEETs and don't feel bad for it. And why would you if everyone in society shits on you? I don't feel obligated to society either.
>Women's life's are not easier
how is your life not easier if you get money for free? Most people wageslave 40hours a week for it.

You take value in it by realising you are free. You do not have to slave away for people to see you as something. You do not have to, and yet you still can. Any woman can do anything, because they have the time to do it. We men have to work hard, and if you even remotely think of resting for one second, you're trash deserving of death.

>born an ugly girl
I doubt that very much as most girls judge themselves way to harshly when others see beauty.
Girl I met absolutely hated herself and said she were ugly and no one liked her etc. Well I were honest and said I saw her as a very beautiful, loving and caring person. But she didn't listen, or believe me.
Difference is that as a guy you never get to hear that at all, at best I get scornful laughter behind my back, always after I've passed. I don't know if it's directed at me but I do take it bad and it absolutely shatters any form of good feeling I could've had that day.
My point is that girls tend to be better looking then they think and we even say it sometimes, if you'd only listen.

uneducated and delusional, you're basing your view of the world on all the shit you read online
retarded, that's not how you take in value actually and again your views are very skewed and do not apply to the real world. i'd recommend reading Thinking fast and slow if you want to stay away from whatever black hole of thinking you're falling into. wage slaving is shit and the whole fucking system sucks, i agree but you're reacting overdramatically and do not realize how well you have it.

Love you babe! I know life is rough but keep fuckin pushing along and you'll be fine.

Go to reddit then. They will shower you with

WOMP
>WOMP
WOMP
>WOMP
it could be worse, you could be a girl with 100 partners instead of 1000

I'm chilling in the stairway of an estate cuz I'm homeless and it's raining buckets outside. Gonna be here for another 9 hours till I get a sleeping bag in an old gym hall to sleep in for the night. You privileged fucks are more annoying than usual today.

>uneducated and delusional, you're basing your view of the world on all the shit you read online
completely wrong again. That's the thing you guys always get wrong. Every time someones tries to invalidate my views, he is just talking down to me. Either he just insults me or attacks my personal life like you, or shakes it off as I am just in a phase. I got my optinions out of real life experiences. And I was so shocked again and again, than I searched online if this can really be true. It is. This is just reaffirming what I experienced.
I don't even get why you are arguing me. Thots generating income through youtube, discord, etc. is not even a secret. And if you visit this board somewhat regularly, you should know that EVERY women can get betabuxx by just showing a picture of her and posting her patreon/paypal. Remember the obese black women who got attention on demand, after posting how nobody wants her a few weeks ago.

Haha the only ugly fuck here is me.
Wide jaw, butt chin, eyes kinda crooked, largish nose, at least I'm white.

girls love wide jaws and butt chins

It could be worse. You could have been born an ugly man

god I wish I wasn't a girl then.

I don't think i can change your mind, especially if i'm insulting you for your retarded views. you're still very wrong on a lot of things and i hope someone or you yourself can realize that the way you are thinking right now is not actual reality and can lead to becoming mentally unstable if that's not what you already are. Its a very low educated guess to think that ugly males have harder lives than ugly women because women get get easy free money by just asking for it or if they just open their cunt someone will sex them. Men are stronger, men are more intelligent and surpass women on every field like I said. Someone who makes such a statement like women have it easier than men is clearly underage and just repeating someone else. Also you forget the degenerates who actually donate to slutty thot girls online, they're both human scum. How can you be happy with life if all you do is getting money from people for just showing your pretty skin? Your life would have no value and you would be a sub 80 IQ if you don't realize that.
>and i was so shocked again and again, than i search online if this really can be true
actually retarded

>Men are stronger, men are more intelligent and surpass women on every field like I said
And what does that do? Like, really, what now? Most guys will never have a use for their superior traits, since the environment is just not there. We have nothing to explore, most men will never invent something or have to show their superior traits except for impessing women. The meme is real. We are living to consume until we die and that's it. And do you know who is better in that? And who has it easier in that regard? Women.
With your last post I came to think that maybe you are underage, because you are so naive that you still think being strong and intelligent will give you something in this life. I worked out until a few years ago. I tried self-actualization. It leads you to nothing. In the end it's just a hobby to distract you from the fact that you are working most of the time.

inb4 100 posts
you can do it orbiters, woooooooo

Well, what do you know. Video games.

Attached: __jessica_albert_dragon_quest_and_dragon_quest_viii_drawn_by_shinozuka_jouji__sample-da55fe8c3604618 (617x850, 85K)

why haven't you already killed yourself then?

just get a hobby like vidya and drown on that instead

well if you're a girl that's even better because you always have options, stfu and gtfo attentionfiend

I would swap with you if I could, nothing is worse than being an ugly autistic male. You could easily get a guy looking for regular sex, us males can't even do that.

I'm still hoping for the collapse so I can murder and plunder these boomers, scalp the niggers and rape women. That's seriously the only positive hope I have for the future that keeps me up. And if you judge the political trend over the last years, it could become reality one day. One special day.

I want to be loved and worthy enough for a relationship, not just a wethole for guys to stick their dick in and move onto the next. Im not a degenerate.

Attached: C1624024-C101-40BD-A4D9-93D581C17469.png (750x1334, 441K)

I've tried. Trust me. I gave up when the guy I loved went after some stupid fucking slut. He stopped talking to me and the girl ended up ripping his heart out. Was too painful to watch. He was the most amazing dorky guy I ever knew.
I tried tinder for a while too but got hardly any matches and the people I did end up matching only wanted sex.
Now I'm dating a girl I've known for years but I don't love. I'm afraid of being alone.

That's the basis for any relationship, everything else is just extra. Guys want sex in return for giving you safety.

Attached: 1533013262940.jpg (923x633, 130K)

yo i live in ca hmu

What part? Also if youre looking for a quick pity fuck im passing up on the offer

When will the ugly girls cant get laid meme end?

Attached: AF99711F-369F-4D2B-95AC-286CB900F45C.jpg (1279x2679, 1.09M)

yeah no wonder you think like this when you are mentally ill. please get mental help or ask family members/friends for help even if you have a very negative opinion on therapy. ask for a male therapist idk, whatever you need to snap out of this way of thinking because you're not living in the same world as most are. stop using the internet so much to shape your world view and feed it.
>And if you judge the political trend over the last years, it could become reality one day.
actually retarded, again

i live on the central coast and dont meet people from the internet without knowing them for at least a year so

>you're not living in the same world as most are
what do you mean with this? In most parts of the world, this is completely normal. And in the past this was normal everywhere. You can also see society drifting into this direction every few decades. Last time people plundered and murdered was only 60 to 70 years ago. And that's just the west. I'm the normal one. You guy live under a rock, telling himself everything will be fine because it's present time and keeps denying unconfortable facts, like that we are animals that raped and killed each other for most of our existance and will never stop.

Despite this girl being clearly overweight she has a better looking face than I do. Its no wonder why she got dozens of men messaging her.

Are you white or what?

Holy shit you must be one ugly person, at least tell me that you are not obese

Attached: images.jpg (381x386, 20K)

How desperate they could be, writing to this land whale. user make this profile that much unattractive, jet still someone respond

Attached: Screenshot 2018-01-17 at 03.26.34.png (299x300, 108K)

If you're gonna kill yourself post a pic first.
I want to see if you're truly ugly or just fucking around.