Do you guys think I should smoke k2? im on probation and I fucking miss smoking so much...

do you guys think I should smoke k2? im on probation and I fucking miss smoking so much. ive been using the time to do chores and exercise and get back into shape but holy FUCK. thats all ive been doing and im just getting sick of it. I just want to smoke again at the end of the day or something holy fuck

I live in ny and I wanna try and get medical marijuana but its really hard here and I dont have health insurance. what do I do just call doctors near me that are qualified to prescribe it and say "hey I have this and im wondering if I can get medical marijuana" or something like that?

I tried spice and it was fucking amazing but now im hearing shit that it shows up on piss tests and shit

Attached: ap100215039023.jpg (620x350, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/results?search_query=K2 bad trip
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

any synthetic marijuana can have many adverse effects that genuine marijuana does not contain, like severe withdrawal, cold sweats, severe itching. not worth it imho dude

im on probation as well user. i know the struggle, but dont smoke that shit. just take kratom or something. pretty sure it doesnt show up. if it does im fucked lmao

I know it sucks I just take a hit or two of it and feel fine not like smoke it like crazy

I know but in small amounts it feels really good. do you have a discord or something?

this shit isn't even anything like weed, don't bother with it. just get drunk like any normal person who can't get stoned.

Absolutely, good spice is about 2x more powerful than a heavy indica. You'll forget shit and be put in the twilight zone. Id take it over weed any day.

Its really not worth doing synth noids, they're all pretty toxic. Plenty of better research chemical drugs to do that shouldn't show up on tests. Failing that, just get drunk a lot

no I smoked a few puffs out of and it felt so fucking good. I cant drink either

I cant drink and this feels so good

its really fucking good. im not smoking k2 exactly its a different spice blend. I keep hearing stuff about them testing for synthetic marijuana and even if its not k2 specifically it'll still pop up as something and they can send it to a lab for analysis to tell what it is. is that true?

This is a more valid option. Alcohol is the most responsible alternative for your current situation even though it's not the high you're chasing. I'd recommend just getting some beers or whatever to hold you over in the meantime.

I get piss tested for alcohol too and I just really like the feel of it

your IQ is gonna drop by a few points or you're gonna have a seizure (or both) if you keep smoking that synthetic shit man. you might enjoy the high but it's legitimately one of the most destructive drugs out there. as another user suggested, try kratom. its legal in most states and isn't nearly as fucked up as synthetic weed.

Im not doing it at all because I dont know if I get tested for it or anything. I dont think itll cause anything like that if I do it in a small amount it kinda felt better than weed I didn't feel sadness like at ALL music sounded fucking amazing everything was good it was weed without anxiety

I just do it in small amounts I just carry it in a vape pen and take really small hits every once in awhile

so no one knows if they test for this? hmm it feels really fucking good ive never had a drug feel as good I dont think

You're retarded. If kratom is legal to consume, you're not gonna get tested for it. Dumb fuck.

kratom is garbage I need to get high friend

m.youtube.com/results?search_query=K2 bad trip

Take your own decision, but its pretty obvious which is the right one

Kratom is more like a presceiption for me. Removes my back pains, and reduces anxiety. You cant get high off of it like opiates

yeah I know I looked that up and it freaked me out but I took one small hit when I was super depressed and was instantly in the best mood of my LIFE literally and I just took small hits

I gave my friend a hit and he took this biggest one he could and he had a bad time

DONT FUCKING USE K2
Its nothing like normal weed. That shit is nasty, addictive and dangerous

it felt like normal weed to me but I liked it more it was the happiest ive been in years

red flags my dude ! feels to good, has a overwhelmingly negative reputation, is proven to be deadly ((!!))

it will also trigger psychosis or schizophrenia if you are predisposed to that

no I normally feel crazy it made me feel not crazy it was the best I felt in forever I know its good for me

damn my dude u are low iq as fuck

are you hannah hays by any chance?

Yeah, i kinda dont even feel bad for him tbqh

why do you even care about probation you seem far gone

let me phrase it this way:
if you dont care about potential death and schizophrenia, why care about probation

im not going to die off spice. it makes me feel so fucking good and it makes music sound so good. im just not going to smoke a lot of it. ill only take one really small hit the only people who get fucked up off it are ripping fucking massive bong rips and shit like that

what if in a week you wont get high of your couple of puffs anymore ? are you going to quit then ? youll still be on probation

do acid, doesnt show up in drug tests. I know you've already copped enough bs about smoking spice but that shit really does fuck people up I've witnessed it first hand just don't let it become a habit.

this OP youre clearly bordering on mental retardation already so imho you can smoke whatever you want with no real danger to your brain.

ill do it enough to get high but just not trip balls

I like the way it makes me feel okay I even like it better than weed in a way I just wanna do it I just dont wanna go to jail

I dont want to get super fucked up like acid or shrooms. thats a really rare thing for me and I need weed if im gonna do that shit I cant trip without smoking weed weed is always my rope back to reality

dmt only fucks you up for a short time doesnt show up in tests either but aside from that well then your options are pretty limited some research chems don't show up in tests but most standard substances will so its kinda on you if you wanna risk it, how long are you on probation for

>it felt like normal weed
Except you feel like you're going to have a heart attack and your mouth gets ridiculously dry.
It has all the upsides of weed and all the downsides of meth. It's nothing like weed.

Attached: 10920931_1603352886552873_6359347705053923157_n.jpg (659x593, 29K)

a long ass time. should I just check the cup they give me and see if there's a k2 strip on it? I highly doubt they test for it

i think you're retarded for insisting on smoking k2/spice/etc but i also can't do acid or shrooms unless i have some weed to smoke with it

you didnt get what i was saying
tolerance will increase rapidly, leading to you having to ingest larger amounts.
now re-read my last post

maybe try get a script for pain meds or aderral, a synthetic canabbinoid like spice might throw up a false positive for weed depends on the test

>Except you feel like you're going to have a heart attack and your mouth gets ridiculously dry
this is the best summary of spice ever uttered

yeah I know

it wont show up for weed but I want to get a weed script

It felt so fucking good. music was amazing I went from depressed as fuck to the happiest ive ever been. I literally just sat in my house alone for a month just frowning not laughing at all and it was the happiest ive been in years. I felt it healing my body. I was so happy. everything was good

>yeah I know
theres no helping you. you know you arent going to stop and you are going to increase dosage.
see you in a few weeks when you start posting here in a panic ""wil i be alrihgt guys, i went on a spice binge now i feel like im gonna have a cardiac arrest""

dude I just need it to do it until I can smoke weed again then ill just do it once in awhile cause I do like it better than weed in a way. it feels so trippy and good.

how long is your probation gonna last man

its a really long time but im trying to get it transferred down to the city in my state. if I get transferred down to the city my probation wont be supervised either so it'll just be some conditional release shit

Spice is probably some nasty shit these days. I used to smoke it around eight years ago,and it was bad then, it's surely only worse now.

It can cause seizures and heart palpitations. You might find yourself laying on the floor and not know how you got there. It feels like the intoxicating part of marijuana but without the enjoyable aspect of it.

Best advice is don't smoke chemicals if you don't know what they are just because they are probably sort of legal.

the stuff im getting is good its off the deep web I know the chemical and shit in it

>its safe bro
>I kno the chemical n shiet in it
ok

well whatever i just wanna fuckin smoke

Reminder that K2 was easy to obtain until about eight years, you could find it in convenience stores.

If they are only testing for THC then smoke CBD.

k2 wasn't that dangerous the newer ones are

im doing cbd but fuck I like the high from spice so much

>being this weak
You disgust me. Take a hold of yourself.

I actually like the high I dont think im going to die off it I like the high ALOT

That wasn't my point, faggot

Why be sober when I can be high? I dont get that that doesnt compute with me

today op was a faggot