Discord thread

post servers, ids and feels

>tfw haven't found a decent server i want to stay in yet

Attached: 1528466997192.jpg (180x281, 13K)

Servers are for internormies and meme spouting faggots.

DOES ANYONE KNOW THE PASSWORD FOR THE FBI DISCORD?
THEY WON'T LET ME ON ANYMORE.

>see people be all lovey over "this is the first place where people are actually nice to me and don't ignore me" and get responded to with "of course, man, that's what we're here for"
>I'm still ignored as I am anywhere else and nobody cares when I'm unwell to the point of having to stay offline for extended periods of time
I'm convinced that robots are incapable of fitting in to these things. There's something in us that makes it impossible to find "home" in a group setting.

not everyone on discord are normal fags, but i'll give you the fact a majority are, you've gotta find the right servers

Tempted to make a new server that will be heavily regulated and wont allow females and normalfags

Been tempted to do the same for a while now, don't have the technical skills for it though

Well i dont think it is very hard, what about i set it up for you and you run it?

Heard that one 100 times. In the end, people will end up having a nightly voice chat and people will start doing progressively more normie things as they get older, like going to college and trying to make a career and meet people, and especially unusual people will be the ones alienated.

I just found one but there are only 4 people in it
The owner is pretty cool so far and it seems nice
No one talks about stupid norm is shit, just suicide/what people are going through etc etc

i'd probably not include a VC, it's fucking stupid to have VC, and yeah that's how society generally works and familiarity.
Could you invite us?

Sure, hopefully the owner understands. Please dont post memes or reddit/ifunny/weird 12 year old shit buddy
The owner will just ban you

Here you go
vZ9TWa

Try this one, user.
/rZNbNf

Strange server dont join

austin#7710 no normies

Attached: image.png (256x256, 17K)

jGqtctR kinda slow comfy server, lots of inactive members though

really small comf serber
UPhBFZW

Attached: 1531616938488.gif (624x554, 72K)

I'd join. Way to many fucking servers are just fembot-satelite fanclubs.

What's your discord i'll add you and make the server, i can't currently though atm

We've been trying to do this for years. Never works.

It's not possible since no matter what when you lose indefrence in identity it allows social hierachy to reign It's difficult to do this since inevitably some kind of identity can be made even if there's no names. "The guy who did this", "this guy", "The guy who says nigger every 2 seconds".
but i'll try my best to keep the server as comfy as possible

I made a new server,
No normal fags
No females
And no underaged
This server is for true robots, come join and help me improve it to be max comfy
/DQD3qte

Great server so far come join

chiru#9999 if anyones in the mood to small talk or share memes or anything is fine really

Fuck you K

Kicked out of nowhere
Was alright server nonetheless.