What do you do

with your free time?

Attached: B77F199E-AAAC-416A-AD96-0E3C18B61B69.jpg (500x500, 48K)

pic related, what else would I do

read and play videogames
it's ok.

Browse Jow Forums while listening to top100 mainstream trash on Youtube,

Exercise, cigarettes, self improvement bullshit, lots of wanking, playig music. Sometimes I hang out with my mom or with my friend. Theyre cool.

Rock climbing indoors or outdoors depending on the weather. Reading. Masturbation. Gaming. Used to cook a lot but that has died away the last couple of years.

Pussy pounding the sweetest white pussies im black so its easy

Cycling, shitposting, guitar, drink wine, midnight drives, drawing degenerate shit for my own amusement, watch youtube. Just general distractions.

>masturbate
>video games
>youtube
>Jow Forums
>music
>anime

I put on my headphones and stare out the window listening to 80's ballads, waiting for Monday.

Attached: 1531607970285.jpg (2037x3056, 1.93M)

I'm either jacking it, drawing or eating in my waking hours

Someone get me out of this lifestyle

Attached: 1444564015870.jpg (247x280, 22K)

sounds like the life

post art now

Attached: 1466135411185.gif (480x270, 1.68M)

this, but replace read with weed and play videogames with masturbate

I personally contemplate the perpetual existential dread as a reminder of my mortality. In doing this it serves to reject all form and function of a typical life experience as to further distance myself from reality, as it is simply too much to bear. Free time has no meaning to me because time, while not a tangible object, is constantly being stolen from us and is finite much like the pleasures of the solitude of being alive. However even in this no pleasure is felt for when alone we are confined to a prison in the three dimensional realm. Pure anxiety and contempt.

I usually distract myself from my shit life because i am too scared to face my problems,and i keep liyng to myself to the point i don even know what's real or what is something i constructed with my mind. usually vidya,but anything does

Attached: 1533696257876.jpg (255x253, 16K)

Study. What else? That 4.0 GPA won't come for free, duh.

Work.

When I'm not at work, I'm at home doing other work. Whenever I try playing vidya these days, I can't get it out of my mind how my time would be better off doing something productive.

it's nothing particularly impressive. and it is in fact, not the life

Attached: 13131.jpg (961x1963, 216K)

I create memes that are so lit everyone thinks they suck...but they don't, otherwise I wouldn't be virgin.

Attached: 28564102556.jpg (752x854, 335K)

looking for things to do with my free time that dont involve actually doing anything but just an excuse to pass the time and go to sleep again.

I make memes for /tv/ and hope to get (you)s. I post in rap threads and generally just practice writing when in the mood.