I miss her bros

I miss her bros...

origianal

Attached: 1510978361147.jpg (644x619, 77K)

No story = cant give advice, sorry user

go back to rebbit, no offense newfriend
it's okay

>LOL BRO YOU DONT ORBIT?? LMAO FKN NEWFAGS!!!!! OUT!!!!!
You can leave.

its clearly rose. how fucking new are you?

So is this a girl you know or was this a girl of Jow Forums like Brooke or something?

t. Newfag.

hey eyes are too wide apart

browsing quick and got jebaited, have been a lurker for years now, just finally got a job now Im so bored at it decided might aswell coment somewhere get a talk going

thats what makes her even more special

Attached: comment_pYkjQQ9JTG6BBeuAwaFD2aQ1pWW0Mzgp,w400.jpg (400x320, 19K)

Wait that's Rose? No way, there are nudes of her?

that roastie tries way too hard to be different

thats ok man. her long break makes her Christmas special more special.

>he doesnt know about the video

well at least she did gaming in a not-so attention seeking manner unlike todays twitch thots.
and her dry humor isnt as good as people may think but she is girl after all. but is was definitely seen as unusual 8-9 years ago.

Well, what video then? I gotta see more if it's out there.

She is ugly, has fake blonde hair and worst of all is probably 30 years old. Id much rather orbit sunny, muffy and ciara

Attached: 24948074-E99E-403E-8643-ED3E3313DE21.jpg (750x747, 281K)

Holy shit that's creepy as fuck.

you have to dig yourself user, dont expect people to do every job for you. take some responsibility and man up ffs

go to bed seymour

origr

welp. /agatha got nuked rip in peace

>frrh...BRAAAAAPFFFFT

>tfw you donate hundreds, even thousands of dollars to girls 25 years younger than you and they STILL have the audacity to make fun of you
REEEEEEEEEE

Really? Did anyone save screenshots of Ciaras response? Im pretty sure i heard someone talking about it in a thread

Because you're a loser, why wouldn't they?

i'm not a loser i just love making underage girls happy by showering them with money and writing lewd fanfics about them, fuck off normieshit