Would you settle for a nigger gamer girl?

Would you settle for a nigger gamer girl?

Attached: 8945241F-3A24-4418-A933-AAA82090809E.png (1136x640, 1.29M)

>tfw completely anglo
>tfw she has whiter legs than me

There is no way that mulatto can be called an African by any stretch of the imagination

She's paler than me.

>gamer
no
original comment

only if she makes me lick her feet

She looks like she is just sitting in her brother or bfs chair with nothing actually playing

She is a full on nigger and thats the only reason i want to fuck her. Not some boring white bitch.

Attached: 2B873C93-BBFC-4245-92E3-CA8F70EB9459.jpg (640x480, 58K)

Niggers are gross so no thanks lmao

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hajimete no Gal - 04 [720p].kkv.png (548x710, 396K)

> full on nigger
> European features
> straight hair
> skin lighter than Amerimutt whites

Gooks can be gross too

Not as gross as niggers. Niggers smell like socks.

Attached: 15224607657493.png (570x706, 326K)

Get your eyes checked! She looks like a brown baboon for godsake. Fucking sexy nigger lips and a breeding body like this white women cant compete. I wanna splatoon inside her its borderline bestiality

Attached: 8FFF418D-EE19-4D07-86D8-0A4ABC10D56A.jpg (1280x720, 154K)

What would fucking a nigger be like?

Ok this nigger looks fuckable... would jizz and leave her.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hajimete no Gal - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_05.17_[2017.08.16_10.52.49].png (312x640, 224K)

>gamer girl
They're a myth. As much as you want it to be real, a girl whom happens to own various gaming equipment doesn't actually play, they use it for cheap and easy attention.
It's a job, some take it full time on twitch and have a steady income from donations. While others have it more as a social stigma, you take a few pictures of yourself with it and broaden your net for attention by dipping your toes in gamer territory.

Only if she likes drugs and partying on top of it as well

> blue eyes
> caucasian nose
> straight hair
She's a mutt but no way is she over 40% negroid. Take a look at real African full bloods

>European features
>Straight hair
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAHAHAHAHA * INHALES * AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAA!!

Attached: 325346536235234.jpg (499x489, 107K)

Absolute monkey pleasure

Good job chink. Destroy her with your powerful sex so she can chimp cum.

Her nose is gorilla wide and her hair is curly dude. you are just dying inside because you cant help but fight your most primal urge to fuck this animal gamer. Face it black pussy heaven is calling upon my cock.

Attached: 78EC5AEF-8154-4180-89AE-4A9F45823CE5.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

>fried chicken bucket for pens

I would but I wouldn't breed with her. The last this this world needs is more autists and more niggers

id smash cuz those tits look nice but id probably hate it because niggers smell like dirty socks

Attached: [horriblesubs] Kashii Yui is my girlfriend.png (568x718, 399K)

What are your thoughts on Latina Girls? Ive been seeing them enjoy Asian penis lately in California. The cute shy ones that are into anime get tired of their macho culture and crave asian boys

Attached: 0FB00BFA-3E04-4783-8C76-4CE39F1A81A7.jpg (900x1350, 118K)

She wouldn't settle for you, cac.

She's a blackwashed white girl. This is a black woman.

Attached: 1533410278648.jpg (1000x750, 137K)

That's only because they can't get white bois.

I'd settle for any girl. I have no standards anymore. I just want love

Attached: 1533550510985.jpg (483x548, 84K)

Well Latinas are cute and i want to gf one.

Attached: [Mushin] Hajimete no Gal - 11 [OVA] My first school festival (BD 1280x720 x264 AAC).mkv_snapshot_23. (358x474, 227K)

the nose is wide but it isn't flat. There's the difference.

I thought you were aiming to gf a vietnamese sweetie pie.

I am... but i want to experience dating a latina.

For science and stuff.

Attached: [Mushin] Hajimete no Gal - 11 [OVA] My first school festival (BD 1280x720 x264 AAC).mkv_snapshot_19. (684x688, 693K)

stop with the black girl threads and go back to yelling about how terrible women are

Why? Are you triggered?

I love black girls and I want to treat them well

>>tfw completely anglo
>>tfw she has whiter legs than me
Being a paki isn't anglo

Im viet/chinese and if i could have it my way, my main wife would be vietnamese and i would have a latina sex gf that cooks mexican food for me.

Attached: F5856BED-DF8A-4ADF-BF6C-829A0EEB9592.jpg (2048x1536, 588K)

I play video games since I was 7. SEGA -> PS1 - PS2 - PC.
I played pvp only in wow until wotlk and have 2.2k on multiple classes.
I played dota2 and was 5k mmr when highest pro player was 6k.
Ive played shit loads of single player and multi.
Difference is I play because I enjoy it and idgaf about your onions boy attention, therefore i dont make myself available or even known as female online. Ive had only one female friend that plays games and she was a gladiator in wow.

I don't know why that would be settling. she's very pretty.

Niggers aren't human.

org

>gamer girl
>using a Mac
try again

>main wife

Are you my brother? I literally want more than 1 wife.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hajimete no Gal - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_06.43_[2017.08.16_10.57.21].png (510x634, 400K)

Pc gaming is stupid anyway. I use to waste so much money trying to build my pc but fuck the delayed ports and troubleshooting. I prefer consoles

Whatever floats your boat, user.
You can build your own PC for about 450$, but I guess console are more comfy ?

why are you fags pretending she doesn't look like a full nigger?
straight hair my fucking ass, she has dark skin and curly hair. just accept that you are a niggerlover

>Latinas
>cute

Since when did you become a shitskin loving racemixing shill?

Consoles are comfy. Far less stress. You always know the game you bought will run since it was thoroughly tested on a machine identical to yours.

PCs are only good for mods. AAA Games are largely developed for consoles then ported these days.

>apple
Yeah, but you didn't post one.

you're not anglo, ya paki

You mean "human being", and it wouldn't be settling, I'd be lucky to have anyone.

At the moment I'm still stuck in a delusional delirium of limerence from seeing and hearing someone years ago that I've never met personally.

They just clicked in my brain and I can't get them out.

I'm not the only person this has happened to.

Actually some "Anglos" and "Irish" are from ancient mediterraneans.

Attached: mrbean.jpg (1000x750, 154K)

why does every single twitch whore have that chair

She look north afrikan possibly morrocan or tunisian

i said i was anglo not english retards. i live in australia, just tanned as

Nah, she's just a mixed American "black" woman enjoying the "minority" benefits even though most of her DNA is shared with the majority of the population.

As it should be then, I'd more believe they exist by not existing then the ones giving lonely guys 90% cleavage for donations.
No guy or very few atleast tell their gender in games, because it's irrelevant to the gameplay.
Good on you if you actually are fairly decent but don't have to flash your gender in everyones faces.

why is her foot so big?