I can feel the jealously and anger of a thousand virgins boiling through my blood

I can feel the jealously and anger of a thousand virgins boiling through my blood.
Yeah she may be a lil bit chubby but guess what my dick's gonna get sucked and not your's.

Feed me your wrath.

thank god through i was started to get worried that i'd become the next Elliot.

Attached: Latervirgins.jpg (1080x1169, 124K)

i find solace in the fact that no matter how sad or pathetic i feel, i'll never feel the need to brag to r9k about getting head from some fat chick

Yes YESS, The backhanded jealously, Pretend like you don't care when you really do. FEED ME MORE.

ooopeen wiiideee

I dont want gf, it takes so much effort to maintain a relationship thatll eventually die off anyways

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
No 3DPB could ever make me want to "get sucked" do you understand?? I am a PURE man reserved for my waifu. I just don't understand you people. Are you masochistic? Do you like being around roasties? Why do you all want to be tainted by 3D women? Why did you have to post in this normie fashion? I come to this board to talk with fellow minded robots that have realised the fallacy of 3D relationships not talk about getting my cock sucked by a smelly pig. NO screenshot could make me want to experience that. Maybe you like to defile yourself. Also trannies are gay

Who the fuck shortens tomorrow to tmr.

There is a different between chubby and fat.

How can you be sure it's a she?

you never had a bj b4 lmao

If this is how people should talk to each other then I dont want a part of it.

this is pretty cringey

we hate normies but we don't envy them at all

Just like how your can be sure no fap works, just take OP's word on it.

>chubby
Can't believe you're this proud of pulling in a fat chick

no, there isn't.

sd

Nothing's certain till your pants are down and her mouth is open friend. Stay your arrogance, for you still have time to fuck it all up. Godspeed though.

post pics of your land whale faggot

>Bragging about a fat chick

Why'd you even mention she was fat, op?? Nobody would have known! You could have pretended she was really hot, but instead, because you're actually disgusted with the fact that she's fat, you had to go and mention it! You shot yourself in the foot, man.

Alright faggot

orignelanieanl

Attached: Thegirl.jpg (983x1153, 102K)

i dont know if that jacket makes her look fatter but Y I K E S

>a little chubby

> she may be a lil bit chubby

Attached: 6161616574974.jpg (264x191, 10K)

only 180ibs at 5'6
man, y'all are delusional landwhales are 200+

>bitter virgin/Eliot for all of his life
>lands an unimpressive fatty
>turns into a COMPLETE cunt, bragging and all

An hour of sex won't really change you as a person user

not even a black man will fuck that my nigga LOL

>only

Damn, you're one thirsty, pathetic individual.

>only 180ibs at 5'6
lol, is that what she told you?

This used to be my favourite troll back in the day. Glad to see it's not dead.

>Post fatty
>Lol I'm getting laid virgins
>Guaranteed replies

If this is the truth though kys

Do you have any concept of the average male weight, user? That's not 'slightly chubby'. That's almost twice what my girlfriend weighs and only four inches taller.

You fucking P E A S A N T

Attached: 6B1F4163-2137-47A8-A3FD-CC3D4FE71ACB.jpg (1125x1251, 804K)

But if you're a virgin, OP is objectively better than you.

the battle of the normals

PLEASE LET THIS BE BAIT OTHERWISE IM GOING TO LOSE MY SHIT

Attached: sticker,375x360-bg,ffffff.png (375x360, 180K)

>not nutting inside a girl
lol

The only thing that makes me sad about this exchange is you've validated yet another 3/10 into believing she's entitled to a 6/10 and thus you've made it that much harder for society to force these petulant vaginal parasites to own up to some accountability but hey never mind we're all just seething you got yours so what does it matter?

holy based
OP BTFO

>thank god through i was started to get worried that i'd become the next Elliot.
You think you'll be rid of these feelings that have stuck with you for two decades just because you fucked some fatty?

>I can feel the jealously and anger of a thousand virgins boiling through my blood.
Forget the fact that you're turning your back over people not so different from yourself. You know nothing.

Attached: 1532205091229.jpg (400x400, 38K)

Nigger I'm 150 lbs at 6'2

Your GF weighs more than me hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Originally originally this

Im eastern european and 170-180 at 6'4 (pushing 6'5) ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY AT ALMOST 30CM AKA A FOOT TALLER THAN HER

>nutting at all

This this this whats the worth of having a relationship if its going to end

That's a bmi of 29 when the threshold for obesity is 30

I hope this is bait

this

i have a gf and shit and this just seems like a boring, empty existence. like your entire reason for hanging out is just to get head... do you realize how boring it's gonna be after you nut and have no desire anymore? and you're gonna have to sit there and force some conversation and shit until she leaves.

Niggas how do I get more head, my girl don't like it too much

Kool.
Super kool.

Attached: SataniaArt12.jpg (725x752, 136K)

Oh you silly sweet americans

oh wow OP ur so cool

eat shit. quit putting pussy on a pedestal, shit is so easy.

Attached: thing1.png (506x706, 19K)

Women are all the same. I got the same exact lines from a girl a while back. And another one. And another. Texting women is a nuisance.

What if I'm not a virgin and I don't care? What could I say to you, OP, that would invalidate your malicious arrogance and make you devolve into an animal state of anger and confusion?

girls talk like this acting like theyre into sub/dom 50 shades shit but theyre just vanilla bitches when it comes down to it

>have the sex with woman
>oh yes daddy keep doing
>uhh uhh uhh uhh
>cum
>repeat with different girl
oh yes daddy keep going
>uhh uhh uhh
>cum

Tfw 6'1 and weigh less than that

Attached: tevyumxiee811.png (361x473, 250K)

And between the uhh uhh uhh they'll text about how you will have sex the next time. That's all they can talk about that is relatively interesting. Ignore a girl's text for a few hours and then they'll bait with a sexual remark or a photo.

what will it take for you damn retards to realize that these are bots

you're gonna get your kidney stolen holy kek

>I didn't even know what this was and had to think really hard
lmaoing at my life

You're gonna fuck it up at the very last second.

Alas... It is the curse of r9k

>sending nudes before fucking with your obese egf
sad

>using protection
sad

>texting to your girl using discord
ultra sad

redpilled

Attached: maximum pussy.png (256x237, 99K)

>actually doing stuff in person lol
this can't be real

how can OP even recover

Are her hands ogre huge or are those just tiny condoms?