Islam is genuinely the best rellgion for robots

Islam is genuinelly the best fucking rellgion for robots. Even if you don't belive in Allah.

Why?

> Anyone get's a wife.
You can literally buy one in most muslim countrie. In pakistan you'l get a decent one for 2 goats.
> All wifes will be virgins.
No sex outside of marriage and if not virgin you can just beat her to dead.
> No age of consent.
Even Muhammed (PBUH) fucked Aisha at 9. So all lolicons are welcome.
> Literally can have a Harem
Yes.
> You can beat your wife to death for disobedience
Ensures no cheating.
> Rape is legal.
Not really, but technically as the woman needs to proove she didn't seduce you and for that requires 4 whitnesses. Otherwise she'll be stoned to death for adultery and seducint you.
> Mut'ah
What is Mut'ah? Essentially a one-use-wife. The Sunni Hadiths state that Muhammed himself permitted his men to take wifes for one-time sex. Essentially you can hire prostitues when married and it's not cheating.
> Bans rosties
Roasties can't engage in their fantasies of dressingslutty and having men ogle them.
> Suicide
Suicide is not only permitted, but also glorfied if it kills infidels. You literally are a hero.
> Heaven
Heaven is literally getting to fuck 72 virgins endlessly and they always stay virgins.

I'm fucking sorry, but the doctrine, culture, society and structure of Islam is fucking perfect for robots. It's like fucking robot heaven.

It's as if Muhammed was either a time traveler Robot or the first prophet of the blackpill.

Attached: 1410481079488s.jpg (218x225, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sunnah.com/bukhari/78/77)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Istishhad)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ok but I want all of that without having to pray to some goat fucking *god*

Well lucky for robots Islam is in the process of taking over the west and in a couple decades will be Islamic states anyway.

>your average white male
Imagine being such a pussy whipped beta male that you start to convert to some mudshit religion to bow down to your new master. Kill yourself pussy.

I lived in pakistan for 3 years (from 2001 to 2004) and I saw barely any people with more that 1 wife.

Well you need to copromise user, you at least need to pretend to worhip the Goatfucker God to get his gifts and blessings.

Pathetic scrubs not truly following the example of Muhammed.

Is there a better option? No cooler society for men left all else is a feminised cuckfest.

It's the BBC, it's always them.

The *stans with mix of orthodox christianity and islam are god-tier for us westerners (no death threats and such). But arab girls are much better built.

The only country where you could have all that is Saudi Arabia. You seem to forget that your religion does not override the rules of the country you're in. If you have more than one wife or fuck a kid or rape someone in western society you will get thrown in jail.

> thinks that western countries enforce laws on muslims

Have you ever visited the UK mate? Germany? France? Laws are not enforced for muslims instead they create their own fancy no-go-zones and glorious Sharia rules!

I am European, you stupid edgy Burger teenager incel Jow Forumstard.

I am too you fucking cuck.

>rellgion
You are instantly invalidated.

kissless handless muslim virgin here literally none of what you just stated is applied or true the closest to human body contact i've ever had was in my wet dreams and it's probably based on my own body the only good thing is that you can have arranged marriage so i won't die a virgin but unless you have a job that also won't happen and of course they will always choose the chad over you

> women having choice in Islam
What fucking heresy are you practicing.

You're obviously not following the example of muhammed properly, mulim user.

Just yesterday we had a thread of a Robot leaving us because he converted to Islam.

i've honestly never read all the quran so i don't know if that's true they only show us the good stuff at school as user said the only places you can have something like that is maybe saudi arabia and even them are starting to change i live in tunisia btw here women have more right than men they can screw you with a lie if they want and you're fucked for life if you have children

Another Muslim over here a virgin one to
>What fucking heresy are you practicing.
Welcome to Islam you don't really blow anyone up and women have rights and surprisingly there's not much barriers on women including being a roastie considering although they have to do is pray for god's forgiveness which we're told works
>You're obviously not following the example of muhammed properly, mulim user.
There's the Qur'an and I'm pretty sure that's where we get most of his life from
>Just yesterday we had a thread of a Robot leaving us because he converted to Islam.
Interesting

Most of the stuff I cyte is from the Hadiths not the Quoran though. I think it's all Sunni.
(Quoran only muslims are rare afterall)

Sad to see that even muslim culture is getting cucked. Sadi Arabia is the only good place left on earth.

nice false flagging you massive faggot

You can't listen to any music though. That sucks so much ass.

Only if they cath you. You need to be sneaky.

Ah I see, you are trying to scare away Burgers with jewish lies. But why?

A roastie can cheat on her husband she only has to pray for Allah's forgiveness after to be all clean?

no the only way to be completely clean is by performing al haj

Does that mean you could set up a brothel right outside Mecca during hajj and then all whores and johns can continue and get forgiven?

technically yeah it's all fucking dumb really we're told that rich people enjoy life and we poor enjoy the afterlife but with this hajj bullshit which is expensive af you can litterly buy a ticket to heaven

I want to fuck slutty arab muslim prostitutes.

Yea, but hoe does she do that if the legal punishement is beaing stoned to death?

trust me a 5/10 white girl look better than 70% of arab womens they're thick tho i'll give them that

>Is there a better option? No cooler society for men left all else is a feminised cuckfest.
This is exactly why i called you a stupid cuck. You are simply unable to think on your own, to stand on your own without having to indoctrinate yourself with garbage in order to blend in. And this is not the kind of blending in that robots do to not stand out, you want to be accepted by normalniggers. Such a shame to have a Jow Forums user like you. Sure thing, go and convert all you like, i cant stop you. But be aware, its not going to turn the direction you have always fantasizing about.
this board is fucking dead and you better leave, robots

Yes they are thicc but I love me some plump big titted dark girls.

they don't actually beat to death she"ll just go to prison if caught which most likely won't happen hoes are everywhere these days

>implying most terrorists aren't virgins
>implying it is a religion that will give them any sense of existance
>implying it is not just an ideology, instead of religion.
Bugger off.

just make sure she is drowned in makeup and you're good

Do arab girls shave their pussies or do they go natural?

>pulling shit out of your ass

really user? if you think you can get a Harem in Islam nowaday, youre gonna reaaaaaaaaaaaaaally regretting it. try to move to Indonesia, biggest muslim population, and try to do any of that.

you will only get bruise and spit, and enjoy your stay in prison, when getting your D rubbed with hot salve by fellow inmates.

i don't know i've never seen one

Attached: 34962528_2230088747018245_6523833410253750272_n.jpg (482x427, 65K)

>> Anyone get's a wife.
>> Literally can have a Harem
These two are mutually exclusive

>>Anyone get's a wife.
Nope. Not at all. Islam allows polygamy and statistically speaking there is more men than women on average. Meaning not every man can get a wife, there is a certain etiquette in Islam where all the rich chads can afford the most wives so that's going to leave quite a bit of poor betas behind.

>> No age of consent.
There is an age of consent but it's measured in physical maturity and mental purity rather than a specific age. (Qu'ran 4:6 plus other sources I'm too lazy to find).

>> Literally can have a Harem
Yeah, only if you're Chad Ibn Thundercock. Albeit if you're white you might be able to get a harem easily but still if you're argument is that Islam is good for robots you're wrong.

>>You can beat your wife to death for disobedience
This is true and a very good thing about Islam.

>> Rape is legal.
>>Not really, but technically as the woman needs to proove she didn't seduce you and for that requires 4 whitnesses. Otherwise she'll be stoned to death for adultery and seducint you.
You know almost nothing about Islamic law(fiqh) and abrogation but , but yeah you can rape your wife but not random girls.

>>Mut'ah
Only if you're shia and there's a massive controversy around this in the Islamic community and the issue of abrogation(just Google the issue of Mut'ah and read a couple of articles on it). Secondly, the way Mut'ah works it's basically dating, your argument is invalid because robots are unable to date girls.

>> Bans rosties
Based and true.

>> Suicide
>>Suicide is not only permitted, but also glorfied if it kills infidels. You literally are a hero.
This is wrong and there's many evidence to support that stuff such as suicide bombings goes against Islam. But a quick way to refute this is this Hadith[Sahih) (sunnah.com/bukhari/78/77)
Anyways, some scholars argue it's bid'ah or what not and there is many fatwas against it in Orthodox Islam(en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Istishhad)

Still seems better than western society where wmen get to shit on men hoever much they want.

These guy's are dreaming it's an ok religion, you can't even get a harem without your first wife agreeing and you have to devote equal time to all of them

Attached: 1385996003072.jpg (400x283, 25K)

If you want to get laid so bad and you're a poor beta boi it's easier to do so in a secular western society than an Islamic one since Muslim societies value of women's purity and who they sleep with unlike western societies that don't care plus hookers exist. Women (and humans in that matter) are shit by nature and Islam does restrict that them from being shit however it also restricts you from getting laid if you're a poor unkown beta boi because you can't provide for your wife and can't do "justice" for her.

If you care about law and order and controlling normalfags (my personal choice I don't mind being a virgin) then Islam is objectively the best choice out there. Still, don't advertise something Islam something it isn't, it's simply a way to control sheep and may help you get laid if you're rich or white. Most people are hedonistic and only care about getting laid and Islam isn't about that, Islam literally comes from the Arabic word "submission" and that's what it's very good at. Controlling mankind from their evil desires. (Okay but it does allow sexual pleasure but that's only the highest form of pleasure unless you're a spiritually woke ass nigga so we can ignore that)

Most incels are sex-obsessed anyways and are a biproduct of nature and western society so they won't appreciate what Islam does to better control and restrict mankind from their evil desires since it can also stop them from getting laid. Christianity is quite good also, although historically speaking it's appealed to the rich and (((elite))) more than Islam so I'd prefer Islam.

Pic related, although it's historically inaccurate where it talks about ISIS and AQ undoing it all in 30 years, it's a lot more diverse than that.

Attached: Be islam.jpg (1019x273, 61K)

You're forgetting that less than 2% of all marriages in Islamic countries are polygamous and countries such as Egypt, Syria and Morroco put restrictions on polygamy and the Quran itself says: "marry one unless you can do justice between them" or something.

>pic related
>historically inaccurate
understatement of year
Islam is patrician though. Too bad the secluded small communities in middle-east are almost as xenophobic as Japan, i'd get a 10/10 village girl and breed her night and day. The more devoted muslim girl, the better. Best wives this planet has to offer.

>that image
Fucking kek
Isn't it funny how those "advancements" all came directly after the line about invading Persia?
Interesting fact, the 'Islamic' Golden Age is when Islam was at its least Islamic; many of its discoveries and inventions were plunder from civilizations they parasitised like the Medicinal works of the Persian Ibn "Men of religion have no wit, men of wit have no religion" Sinna, and don't get started on so called "Islamic" inventions like the Hospital (Greece a millennium earlier) or the University (China a millennium earlier) or algebra or soap (fucking lel)
Even better, what they'll never tell you is the end of the "scientific age" correlates directly with the appearance of a scholar called "Al-Ghazeli", who was responsible for a massive resurgence in a school of thought that decried scientific investigation and curiosity as devoid of spiritualism, disconnecting from God, and against the lifestyle of Muhammad.
What a crazy coincidence!

I actually converted to Islam and this is complete blasphemy. Astaghfirullah you should convert to islam because it's true and not because you spew complete nonsense on the internet.

>Islam literally comes from the Arabic word "submission"
wrong islam come from the arabic word 'salam' which mean peace

It's not true, but the benefits are real so I'm considering converting.

this makes me want to die even more