Am I a mentalcel?

My positives

>Lean body
>Muscular body (home gym) (natural, no drugs)
>Clear skin
>DNA test says I am 94% Greek, 6% West European, not a mutt.
>Above average face
>Chad-jaw
>White skin
>Green eyes
>Brown hair
>No Debts
>$50,000+ in savings
>$300,000 inheritance coming to me in next few years (1 out of 2 inheritances)
>Non-Smoker
>Non-Drinker
>Non-Drug user

My negatives

>31 (getting old)
>5'7 (171cm)
>Approx 5.5x4.5 (inches) penis
>Clinically diagnosed with Personality Disorder
>Very little Empathy (stress causes me not to have any)
>Social recluse
>Only wear cheap clothing, no Brand/Designer clothing
>No hairstyle, I buzz-cut hair at home with electric trimmer
>No friends and no interest in having any
>OCD clean freak
>Stress easily
>Paranoid
>Don't trust most people
>Don't leave the house at all unless I absolutely have to (doctor, etc)
>Interests are all solo
>No interest in meeting new people or traveling
>Don't want pets (had dogs all my life, don't feel like picking up dog shit anymore, and dont like cats)
Is there a woman out there that would ever be with someone like me? or are my negatives just too much for a woman to deal with?

Attached: 932590239590325.png (640x626, 97K)

>Manlet
>Penislet
Top kek. You're just unattractive.

>greek
>not a mutt
OH I'm having a laugh

>5'7''

that's incel height

You should at least detail reasons from both positive and negative aspects.

There are plenty of manlets that have enough positives that they have no problem getting GFs.

You have to at least tell me why my positives aren't enough, or why they don't matter. For example you could tell me

>"Money doesn't matter, because you can always make more"

or

>"Not being a mutt doesn't matter, because women don't give a shit about racial purity levels"

etc

You aren't rich enough, you're probably not as beautiful as you think, you probably have some kind of mental illness which weirds women out, most women don't give a shit about "racial purity".

>PLES STRANGER ON LE INTERWEBZ TLL MI Y NO GRILL LIKE MI
Fag.

can we please stop using reddit language here thx

Attached: 1533070841530.png (852x944, 70K)

How is not wearing brand name clothing a negative?
This pretty much indicates you're conscious about your spending habits and know what things are neccessary and what are not.

Maybe because I don't go out or have friends I don't know what most peoples finances are like, but I compare myself to my families and they're all drowning in debt, have no savings, and live week to week...so yeah I sort of see myself as being pretty well off money wise compared to at least the average person I know.

I've also seen studies where they show that even rich countries like where I live (Australia) most people don't even have enough savings to last them a week.

I don't know, I just assume women don't want to be seen with a guy that isn't always wearing $500-1000 worth of clothes. They'll get made fun of by other women.

1 jacket in my brothers wardrobe is worth more than all of my clothes combined. Then again he is drowning in debt, has no savings, etc.

Since when is "not doing drugs" a positive thing? You are doing drugs, it's just drugs that old white men in suits decided are allowed because they either can profit on it or it doesn't interfere with their business plans. Anyone who has not had a psychedelic experience (usually induced by drugs, but also NDE or kundalini meditations) is like a child.

>Is there a woman out there that would ever be with someone like me?
maybe? but how do you expect to meet anyone if you never leave the house?

>DNA test says I am 94% Greek, 6% West European, not a mutt.
>White skin
>Green eyes
>Brown hair
How the fuck does any of this help I don't get it also your a mutt

Give me your money and inheritance and off yourself.

Its for the best.

Bellicimo is this you?

gimme $100000 to pay off college loan debt plox

>if you don't do drugs you're just a kid
peer pressure much?

That's Tom Cruise height
Tom cruise is arguably on of the most attractive men alive.

Peer pressure is telling me that drugs are bad and then puts a glass of hard liquor into my hand and a liquid sugar into another because that's supposedly not a drug. Yeah, take this meth Timmy, it's prescribed by a doc, yeah here is your oxy, don't worry about it. The moment you want to expand your mind is the moment the society wants to drag you back down to the pit it's wallowing in.
But go ahead, be a good member of the society and pick about 8% of my post, scramble and twist the meaning completely to create a point that was never in it.

Uhh the question you should be asking is since when did drugs stop being a negative thing?

I am greek too lad. You sound like a catch!

You are mentally ill. Heavily. You are not fit to have a normal relationship, so look for chicks with a caretaker fetish or savior syndrome.

Or import an ukranian 18 year old and have fun.

Drugs were a very positive and sacred part of human existence since the dawn of time. It was since 1937 that cannabis got banned because a man had investment in paper and 1970 since psychedelics were banned because the gubmint wanted to destroy anti-war group leaders, and they succeed through this. From the entire human existence only a fraction of a fraction of it has these powerful entheogens as a negative thing and people are rediscovering them again and finding out that they not only work, but work much better than legal alternatives. The only reason to be against drugs is if you are invested in tobacco, alcohol, prison or pharmaceutical industry but even then you should care. Most people wake up only when it's too late, when they or their relatives need help that works but is illegal.

>comparing a robot to a successful millionaire actor with good looks

hahahahah

Attached: 1421892724008.jpg (125x110, 6K)