Why not date a autist?

They won't ever cheat on you, I have known many autists and they're all faithful to their partners, unlike "normal" people.

Most of them were also bullied or abused, so they will need re-assuring from you,

They're also more likely to actually like you, but also its a gamble since they're obsessive and if you break up with them or just don't get along they will obsess over you.

Pros- they will love only you, and never cheat on you
Pros - They will ramble on about their special interest towards you

Cons- you might get irritated if you listen to them ramble
cons- if you say the wrong thing to them they will fixate on it and think you were being malicious

Be careful though, autists are obsessive. I suggest only to date one if you want someone who will never cheat on you, and they're used to being bullied, so chances they're actually broken.

Attached: Dh5MPniUwAAOqqp.jpg (1125x1035, 56K)

cons
>autistic
>old
>bullied and abused
>pretty stupid
>depressing
>paranoid
pros
>ramble about special interests
>clingy because fucking autistic
honestly this platform of discussion is perfect for autism because you can just leave if you feel like you're not reading the room. it makes me want to give up entirely on knowing people individually.

OP here, every autist is different.
Mine was so cute, they pointed out things I liked on their own
But after we broke up they obsessed over me being their abuser, which was weird since we're both autistic....?

But she was still cute, she posts about hating non-autists on tumblr

haha nice kot

wouldn't it be easier to date an aspie since it's basically autism but with out the -50 IQ part?

Attached: 1532693386095.png (512x512, 8K)

It's almost impossible to find autists that can handle a serious, committed relationship. There are pros in that they do value a relationship more than a normie, but the con is that they don't know how a relationship works.

Because not even an autist would date me

Attached: d5b9fc85-735c-4ed4-afe2-7613d69ad0bd.png (336x336, 72K)

>implying autistic girls aren't the first to be snatched up by Chad

No, chad wouldn't love a autist. he wouldn't want to re-assure someone.

>just start cherrypicking girls with rare variations
yes i'll have no gf feel then

Attached: hmm cat a face.jpg (405x405, 15K)

I did.

It's annoying as shit. She's nervous all the time about stupid shit (one time i penetrated her without a condom for two minutes, without cumming, and she was persuaded she was pregnant), she got some weird ass reactions in public, sometimes she refuse showing you any kind of affection so you don't know what to think about your relationship...

Really, being with an autistic girl is an awful emotional rollercoaster.

Because I am one you half wit.

>Date an autistic person
>All he wants to do every weekend is eat the same food and watch a movie.
>Freaks out when you want to do something different
>Have to explain many time why you want to dress up nice because he can't understand it.

this is true

autistic people need to vacuum seal their outside clothes

Stop posting, Echo

>They won't ever cheat on you
Female autism is different, females often show socially correct behavior so they are just like quirky normie women.

what is the real reason?

is it to survey for better mates?

Omg Im not a cuntmuncher like that slut... what makes you think I'm a subhuman like "Him"

>tfw fell for the most sweet autistic girl I knew for years
>tried to confess
>ghosted for several months until she finally came back round to say shes not looking for a relationship right now
Ive only myself to blame

Attached: 1533813986746.jpg (600x750, 53K)

C'mon, your typing style is a dead give away.

>Being this self-defeating
>Making Echo the Reiko of autists

Kek
>orbiting a low-functioning autist too

How pathetic are you?

I couldn't pass as normal and I'm female. I had the male symptoms of autism and my life was screwed because of it. I had to work extremely hard on myself but no one acknowledges it because females are supposed to have social skills.

Let's trade Pokemon cards

Sure. I'll give you my Bulbasaur card.

>that feeI when no sperg gf

OP is already talking about aspies. Mentally retarded kind of autists can barely talk let alone want a gf.

>tfw nobody wants an autistic male bf

Autists do want girlfriends or boyfriends in some cases. They masturbate in public so it means they want sex.

They masturbate because they're horny. You realize you can be too stupid to understand what a relationship is, right? That's what most head banging, arm flapping, incoherent, monster whaling autists are like.

Feelsbadman.jpg
goddamn original.

Attached: Solid Pepe.jpg (236x228, 15K)

You must be one ugly fuck user.

One free autist gf going to one autist guy

>autists
>dumb
AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAA
AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH
AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAA
AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH
AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAA
AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH
AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAA
AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH
AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAA
AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH
AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAA
AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH
AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAA
AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAA
AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH
AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAA
AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

I would like to take you up on that offer, here's my token.

I am still competing with Chad. Disabled/all women still have droves of men hitting on them.

>chad
>love
youre not understanding how this works

Are you in the USA by chance? If so drop me those contacts. Maybe email if you are worried.

Dumb normie hasn't realized our superior intellect yet. Autist uprising N O W.

OP here;
Its best to get a local autist, make sure they're actually autistic.
Make sure they're the social ones, it will be hard to get a shy autist s.o because their parents will be protective of them

But if they are horny what's wrong with having sex with them? It's cruel to deny them sex.

I dated an autistic girl once she was pretty cute and very horny, but she had a fuck ton of violent tantrum like melt downs. And she also once dated a black guy, I mean it was an online ldr relationship but still, huge red flag so I ended up breaking it off with her.