Lying in bed before work trying to find the motivation to get up for another fucking day of it

>lying in bed before work trying to find the motivation to get up for another fucking day of it

Attached: 1524425233591.png (1125x633, 243K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Aj9_8t1eQc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>lying in bed trying to sleep my NEET life away because I have absolutely no motivation but mum keeps telling me to get up and take my meds and wash myself and that my psychiatrist told me to have a regular sleep schedule

Attached: apu.png (657x527, 13K)

>Stayed up all night and it's too late to get proper sleep now, but I don't go into work for another 7 hours

Attached: 1398370010004.jpg (673x625, 17K)

I usually only get 6 hours of sleep anyway, you should use it

work makes me so depressed that by the time the weekend comes around i dont feel like doing anything but lying in bed all day then the fucking cycle continues

youtube.com/watch?v=-Aj9_8t1eQc
I was just listening to this..

>not sleeping until your alarm goes off and you have 15 minutes to get ready and leave so you can't even think about things you just get ready and leave

I know that feel. It's the worst on Monday.
Maybe I should call in sick.
I haven't called in sick even once yet.

Attached: 90FE72E8-2046-491A-AD28-4DED40C39903.png (748x1186, 450K)

>wake up
>5 minutes of blissful ignorance
>brain is now active
>rage
>pain
>sadness
here we go again lads

If you call in sick once you'll want to do it again and again until it becomes an issue
Trust me

just did the same thing myself, I have to close up too. Just sitting in bed filled with dread.

What instant coffee though, these are the questions we should be asking

i start evening shift in 1 hour, just kill me now

What's your job user? Also where you at on this planet

I'm a programmer for a small company in the Midwest US. I work 45 hours a week and commute for 7. I was honestly happier working a fast food job 30 hours a week when I could schedule time off anytime as long as it was some weeks in advance. I had camaraderie with the other wagies and free food, now I work in a place with a bunch of workaholics who genuinely can't fathom why someone would want to leave as soon as the clock strikes five.

Shit is a programming job really that bad..?
Why the fuck would you want to stay when the clock makes it to the blessed moment I would get the fuck out of there asap

It's not one of those east coast style "cool tech companies" where they serve beer on tap and have nap rooms and shit. It's a small outfit ran by an incompetent "pull up your bootstraps" boomer who makes a bad decision every single day.

I start my new job on monday and I still go to bed at 5am.

Please somebody send help.

>having to lie down before leaving for work to gather your composure
>on the verge of letting out tears, but at this point it's just empty
>need a whole day every time i get back from a day off to prepare myself mentally for work
>just want to die because i cannot handle it

It's not even a "menial" job that everyone seems to hate, like fast food or retail. I work as a nurse, but the whole pressure of work and me being incompetent with no desire to live is making something already hard into a nightmare.

> Graduated in July.
> Four months into daily job hunting, mother is now openly spiteful towards me.
> Keeps on saying I'm not trying hard enough and talking about a successful Indian kid I was friends with in primary school.
> 100+ jobs applied to, three interviews so far.
I can actively feel myself getting more spiteful, angry and bitter towards the bitch every day, it's frightening.

Attached: simpsons0211.jpg (1366x768, 102K)

Sorry user. What's your major?

Less whiny more worky my wagies

Attached: 1523675444360.jpg (253x229, 12K)

YOU CAN'T SAY WAGIE, THAT'S OUR WORD

Attached: 1527317128040.jpg (1334x1334, 106K)

what do you mean, 2 hours is enough to recharge your battery for a while

sh-shut up n-neet

Attached: 1510166686137.png (1063x1063, 245K)

>4 months
>100 resumes
Fuck, son, you are LAZY
You should be doing 100 a week
Minimum

I'm on the way to help user don't panic

Attached: 1452034445911s.jpg (103x125, 3K)