6 years ago
>be depressed NEET that graduated high school with a 2.0 GPA
>No gf but did have sex a few times
>Depressed with no direction
>Living at home with no hope of ever moving out

Me today
>Work from home making $17 an hour
>Last year of college with a 3.5 GPA
>Have recruiters already trying to hire me when I graduate with offers ranging from 60-80k
>Live with roommates in a party / fuck pad
>Finally settled down with an awesome girl that just wants to play video games and suck my dick

You can turn your life around. It is not easy but nothing worth fighting for ever is. If you still blame society or others for your current situation, you are not ready. Even those of you in your mid to late 20s can turn things around. Those of you in your 30s that are still virgins living at home should probably kill yourselves though.

Attached: B24F54DE-134C-40AB-A60E-A2C578EA45A5.jpg (931x524, 64K)

>graduated high-school
>had sex a few times

fuck off with your shitty normie advice

>I turned my life around
>I don't mention any of the steps or actions I took to do it though
>u can bee just like me xD

these threads always suck

If my ugly awkward ass could do it so could you.

I got a job, enrolled in school and stopped being a bitch. You sound like fat girls who get upset when other girls post before and after photos online. There is no one path to success. You have to become your own man. In your case you first need to become a man. Maybe some hormones? Were you circumcised?

Bump this Astroworld thread

>be normie
>do normie things
Woah... profound post.

Why does everyone who post this leave out Kylie's beautiful ass and thighs?

>Being a functioning adult
>Normie

Want to know why your parents that you are a retard.

>Want to know why your parents that you are a retard.

Attached: may.jpg (840x729, 64K)

How long was you depressed and when ago did you find succes be Happyness?

>i was sad and didn't have a job abloo bloo bloo

What really amazes me about threads like this is how OP is totally lacking in empathy despite the fact 'theyve totally been there guys' every single time

Attached: 1272974803180.gif (160x120, 1.22M)

I started getting depressed at age 6. I still get depressed even today but usually it is only for a day or two. Happiness comes from accomplishment. Land a job I wanted? Dopamine hit. Ask a girl out and she says yes? Dopamine hit. Ace my Finance exam? You get the point.

I do not have empathy for those that wallow in self pity. I have no empathy for those that think they are above work, those that think everywhere needs to be handed to them. Funny enough women find the types of men I just described unattractive. Autism and inceldom go together like fags and AIDs.

lol op had one D and no job for a year and think he has seen struggle

the fact that you think you are above others for quote climbing out shows that you havent seen a single day of struggle

Run along child and finish your finance degree enjoy the monotony of the literal most boring degree path you could have chosen also go check out reddit you onions

So you're just on Jow Forums to feel better about yourself and lord the fact you 'made it' over a bunch of NEETs. Got it.

Attached: 1484430141757.jpg (1080x608, 78K)

Are you white? curious

>fabricating an irrelevant statement that has nothing to do with the premise

Attached: sj0nfZD.jpg (559x527, 68K)

>depression at age 6
Kek
saged

He's right though, you're nothing like the people here and you're just being antagonistic

It's not irrelevant. This is Jow Forums. Some of the people here are the saddest, stinkiest, most depressed worthless NEETs on the internet. And all OPs has said so far is some bragging about himself. His advice was tantamount to 'just b urself' and with regards to depression he has 'no empathy for those that wallow in self pity'.

So again. He's just here to brag.

No user what I mean was for How long have you been depressed and what year did you find succes and happiness?

I grew up poor. More poor than you stay at home son faggots.

No I am here to give out tough love advice to my fellow robots.

White hispanic. Dirty white.

No I am here to help. Help sometimes has to be mean and harsh. Your mothers have babies you to the point of perpetuating infancy.

Depression never goes away. I just manage. Happiness is not a location. It is what you receive from moments of success and conquest.

How old are you and how old were you 6 years ago?

You've never experienced depression 2bh

You must be hella retarded to not graduate hs.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>fellow robots
Confirmed troll, nothing to see here.