The Acceptance of Refugees is our moral obligation

To my fellow 4channers,

last night I tried my best to fall asleep but I just couldnt do it. My pillow was soaked in tears.
I thought about all the north korean girls that are suffering because of an evil dictator that purposefully destroys their lifes while we do nothing and watch.
As a German I know what it feels like to be guilty of genocide.
If we dont want to be guilty of another genocide, we need to import at least 1 million north korean girl refugees to Germany to make up for our wrongdoing.
It is our moral obligation to save these poor, innocent girls from starvation and terror.
I literally started crying again. Right now Im crying.
How can we be so cruel to them? They didnt deserve this. If we want to be a democracy we have to LET THEM IN.
The picture that is attached to my post shows a north korean girl that got raped and beaten up by the evil north korean soldiers. Her name is Dahyun. All that she has now is this blanket to protect her tiny nude body and her thongs that keep her feet unscathed.
She looks at the north korean border. She looks at the sky where she sees all her dreams flying by. She is looking out for a german airplane to rescue her. But instead we do nothing and therefore we are responsible for genocide. Once again.
#LetKoreanGirlsIn
#ByTheMillionsWeWillSaveThem

Attached: IMG_7048.jpg (720x960, 206K)

nah. no thanks man

Attached: 1502588632547.jpg (800x600, 169K)

>starvation of a racially homogenous nation = genocide
>mass immigration is the solution to every problem
Have you considered applying for a job at the UN, Beito-kun?

can't give you a korean refugee gf, but i can do you a muhammad or tyrone for a discount price. what say?

Attached: smoog moslim.jpg (191x254, 10K)

We have to do more to accommodate them.

Attached: 201.jpg (2362x1575, 307K)

this is racism.
we cant only save arabs and africans, just because of our xenophobic attitude against east asian people. thats why we need to let northkoreans in, to provide a new component to our multicultural society

Attached: IMG_7050.jpg (720x960, 138K)

You see a refugee, I see a doctor, a lawyer, an engineer.

Attached: 111.jpg (1181x1772, 141K)

NK girls are qt and don't have a religion that blows up ancient temples, I'll consider it

This is the right attitude.
We need to save them all.
Even if that means that my neighborhood will be completely overrun with korean girls, that is the price we have to pay for human dignity and human rights.

Attached: IMG_7153.jpg (1440x1080, 308K)

ur meme is bayd and you should feel bad, too

THIS IS NOT A MEME
ITS A MATTER OF HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATIONS!
TAKE IT SERIOUSLY YOU BIGOT!

Attached: IMG_7066.jpg (2048x1462, 464K)

Why isn't Israel taking in any Syrian refugees?

I see a doctor to patch my stab wounds, a lawyer to say that there's nothing I can do legally, and an engineer to build me a wall.

This is a good question we need to ask.
Israel needs to take in refugees from Somalia, Eritrea and Syria to improve their diversity.
We need to take in refugees from North Korea.
For every North Korean refugee we take, we will give a Somali refugee to Israel.

Attached: IMG_9038.jpg (2048x1536, 691K)

This is a high quality thread and I endorse OP's message
#LetKoreanGirlsIn

Are you out of your mind? They hate Jews. They would commit terror attacks.

Let them take Somalians since they are close. We'll take Syrians. Because in all seriousness, Syrians aren't all that bad. It's Afghans and Moroccans who are the rapefugees.

And that is a bad thing... How?

>For every North Korean refugee we take, we will give a Somali refugee to Israel.

Attached: 181F550C-33B4-47D1-B46A-578073C1DE0E.png (200x200, 26K)

terror attacks are part and parcel of an Israeli society

Attached: IMG_7157.jpg (1440x1080, 286K)

>As a German I know what it feels like to be guilty of genocide.
Are you personally responsible for genocide? Were you even alive when this genocide was taking place? If not, you are not guilty. Just because you're German doesn't mean you're an SS trooper. Am I responsible for the two nukes dropped on Japan because I'm American?
>It is our moral obligation to save these poor, innocent girls from starvation and terror.
It is humanity's moral obligation to try to help anyone in need. Before reaching out to other countries, try helping out your local community. If you think your community doesn't have any problems, you're wrong.
>If we want to be a democracy we have to LET THEM IN.
They are a sovereign nation capable of making their own decisions. Dictatorships are obviously not a good form of government, but taking out a country's citizens is a great way to destroy their country. Also, mass immigration is a great way to destroy your country. If you think any single European nation can handle millions of unproductive, culturally-segregated, weak people, you're wrong.
>muh picture
A strong-willed people, when confronted with tyranny, will revolt against their government to protect their country, their countrymen and their way of life. If there is tyranny going on in North Korea, they have a duty to their fellow citizens to revolt against this tyranny. It is not the rest of the world's job to police each sovereign nation to their liking. It is their own internal battle. Again, if you really want to make a change in the world, don't just blather on to a Gregorian underwater basket-weaving forum, but actually go out to your local soup kitchen or volunteer fire department or homeless shelter or whatever and do some good. Pitying the weak doesn't make you a hero.

what manner of pasta/bait is this?