Always remember that fembots are predatory cunts who enjoy harming us

>once upon a time there was an user with history of depression, loneliness, and suicide
>user starts talking to hapa on the right and she t skirts with user and tells him she wants to be his GF
>user and hapa exchange nudes but almost immediately the attraction becomes one sided and hapa ghosts user constantly
>Turns out hapa not only has IRL bf (who she cheats on) but also 20 other orbiters she sexts with
>user finds out on r9k and goes crazy. Stabs himself in the stomach samurai style
>user wakes up in a hospital and when he is given his phone back, starts spamming r9k asking that someone come to the hospital and kill him. This got him the name psych ward user.
>In one of these spams, the potato nigress on the right adds him on discord with the intention of convincing him to not kill himself
>Eventually Potato nigress gets user to like her and she starts flirting with him being lovey dovey online while he heals up in the hospital.
>Psych ward user starts getting horny for potato nigress and asks for lewds. She decides she doesn't like him anymore but won't tell him
>Instead she just stops responding to his messages and ghosts him on and off
>psych ward user gets released and decides he can't live with the heartbreak
>Potato nigress lets him know she doesn't really care anymore
>Psych ward user announces he's gonna twitch stream his suicide like Shauiby
>He shoots himself in the face and dies

Learn the lesson, no fembot wants a pure straightforward romance with us

Attached: image.jpg (720x576, 262K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discordDOTgg/EGSgRKg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are these girls a new meme or something? I keep seeing them posted along with suicide stories. No one actually committed suicide over these 1/10's right?

Attached: 1533109768377.jpg (309x163, 31K)

He probably has 99 virgins with him in paradise

An user in America did

Attached: image.jpg (800x550, 290K)

I hope not...
The one on the left looks like a guy.
The one to the right looks like a rat.

Why the would anyone orbit them? I have seem sexier pieces of > moldy breed

Unfortunately it is all true, I talked to the user myself when he made the twitch stream

He's actually still alive

He isn't dead, he got locked up in jail and the crazy house for a week or so

>immediately going to nudes for a "romance" and stabs himself in the stomach disregarding the people around him
such a nice guy

Fembots are literally the worst shit hmanity has to offer.
Just sadistic fucks here to fucks with robots and ruin their lives for fun.

Did he actually an hero? Could someone post the vid?
In case he really did why is this not all over r9k?
Something seems fishy

He was mentally ill and killed himself, no one else is to blame for that.

Deffinetly not the two women playing with his feelings and driving him to it.

He was planning his suicide while in hospital for attempted suicide. Yeah, definitely not mental illness.

>user and hapa exchange nudes
>Psych ward user starts getting horny for potato nigress and asks for lewds.

Why do people do this shit?
I don't understand it.

He isn't dead, he's actually got arrested and thrown into the Looney bin for a week. Now he's on a shitton of antipsychotics

>a history of suicide

>One upon a time
Lmao are you saying this actually happened?

Join this server btw it's good discordDOTgg/EGSgRKg

who is girl on right? she is super cute.

If you let an online relationship break you or any non longterm serious relationship. then you were weak and already destined to be DOA. That chick is a cunt but I have no sympathy for the guy. She didnt put that knife into him , and she's not why hes in the hospital or in psych. He was the one who decided to act on all of his actions.

So you're saying femanons are twisted and selfish creatures who play games with lonely robots. Who could've guessed!

sounds like an incel who can't get the message and keeps asking for nudes when all she wanted to do was make friends

STFU Herby

Reminder that his is not dead. The police arrested him and he's on happy pills. I spoke to him yesterday on discord.