I am a 5/10 - 6/10 male, rated by most people who I asked for it, Jow Forums included. Today I approached a girl IRL...

I am a 5/10 - 6/10 male, rated by most people who I asked for it, Jow Forums included. Today I approached a girl IRL. She was alone, sitting on a bench.
I was wearing nice clothes, nothing stupidly expensive, but nice, tidy, fitting clothes, I didn't sperg out, out conversation was smooth etc.
She gave me her fb, I sent her an invitation I come back to my house and it looks like she blocked me on fb (there's nothing scary that
would make her block me. She knew she is going to do so the moment I left her there because she had no interest in me.

>just get a haircut, bro
>just get some nice clothes, bro
>just be smooth, bro
>just hit the gym, bro
>just find some hobbies, bro

Just fucking kill yourself, normies. I literally did everything I could. She isn't that special looking too, I'd say 6-7/10. Pic related.
But I know that in today's reality, this makes her want 8s,9s and 10s only.
If I was at least 8/10, I could be wearing the shitties clothes there, I could have the shittiest hobbies, I could sperg out and she would be moist.
The only blue pilled faggots out there who will say otherwise either:

a) Don't want to admit that they are nothing special and their gfs don't love them for anything else other than their looks and if they would be unattractive, their lives would as shitty as lives of any incels,
or
b) want to live in a false reality where they still have some hope left.

Attached: wk.jpg (259x259, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b44yzr3uiSk
doctornerdlove.com/cold-approach-pt-1/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Either way, I am not even hurt by it, a little pissed off, though, I admit, because I know that I will nver be happy in the end because I am an 5/10 incel,
but I am happy with today. I wanted to go out and be more social than I normally am, so I approached a girl, played with some couple's dog,
jokingly said to one guy who was watching some girl's ass "it's not nice to look at them like that" and we laughed it off, asked some people about the day of the week and hour, sang some songs out loud (not too loud like some weirdo) in public etc.
I think I became so bitter and stopped giving a fuck about how I will be perceived by others due to long lasting depression, that it (fakely) cured my social phobia.
I just don't give a fuck and I guess it's all about that, to just don't care too much, right? Either way I am happy.

creepy ass nigga

Post more of her thabks

This is all I have since I can't go to her profile using my profile on fb. And I won't give out her data.

Explain

It's because you approached a girl who was alone. That never works out like the movies.

You've gotta have a common thing where u meet each other, something that makes it not totally out of the blue, whether it's work or a hiking trip or school or some other shit.

>Someone gives you their FB (not even a phone number)
>You go straight for the jugular
You got a lot to learn

I'm a 6/10 in my own eyes and my bird loves me for who I am

Attached: 1532808935203.jpg (585x501, 32K)

>It's because you approached a girl who was alone. That never works out like the movies.
youtube.com/watch?v=b44yzr3uiSk

Blue pilled faggot.

What does "You go straight for the jugular" mean? I'm not a native English speaker.

You are right but it has more to do with a combo of approach and what x/10 you are.

If it is a normal half stacy she prob, as you say, wont REALLY want someone who is less than 7/10. Even if she had people around her in school who she think is funny etc (everything else that matters to girls) if they were maybe 6/10 then it is okey because she knows them somewhat.

So if you want to approach people on the street, you need the full jimmy fallon charm and show ready already inside of you to make it if you are 7/10.

If you are 8/9 out of 10 then you can start doing things you say you have done. Simple hygine, small talk out of nowhere, ask for fb or to keep in contact.
Then it works that way.
If you are at her limit of looks or below, you already need to know her somehow and spend time as "friends" or have the full Jimmy fallon charisma and show ready to pull out in public and not to spill 1 ounce of spagetti. Be an absolute freak in the stagelight as to say.

That is it. There is nothing more to it. If you really are a 6/10 then you need to know people (girls) for long as something as a friend, workout buddy, workmate, schoolmate, anything and then day by day approach alittle more.
That is the only reasonable thing you can do.

The game is a myth.
Being a sick as actor and having crazy improv skill and charisma that is built on talent that takes years to train up, those things are real though.

So who are you? Someone in the middle? Keep training the real skills like I said, or go for girls that are obviously 2 points or less under yourself if you want to cold approach.
Or get to know people for a long time, those peopple that are around your x/10 or whatever you might call it.

Your complete lack of self-awareness and earnest belief that what you believe to be true, ought to be objectively true, leads me to believe you should go to /lgbt/ and ask around about how to transition

It means you jumped the gun
You cut to the quick
You beat them to the punch
You shit the bed

I like the false reality. Would probably be in a shallow grave otherwise

You do know that writing an intelligent-sounding post won't hide the fact that you presented absolutely NO counter arguments.

OP here. And I'm fine with that, just don't try and tell other people that your lala land is real, please. That's all us, black pillers want.

*blocks your path*

"just be your self ese"

Attached: Cap.jpg (719x696, 80K)

Cant really go lower than a 0/10 post familia. The bar's been set so low the limbo tourney was over before it even began

No, you are just a blue pilled faggot in a closet, telling other people to go to /lgbt/ while it seems you crawled out from there.

You're retarded, act like a 40 year old boomer, have no intuition and don't know how to read social cues. Dont fret user, I used to be retarded as hell too until I got gud in social interactions and made people charmed by me stil schizophernic tohugh hahaa

It takes practice.

The jugular is an important blood vessel in the neck, when an animal such as a dog goes for the kill and bites the throat they're going for the jugular.

Going straight for the jugular means trying to aggressively finish something quick instead of taking your time.

unsolicited approaching girls doens't actually happen as much as r9k wants you to think

there are places like bars where it's normal but even then people basically come in groups most of the time. Normies all meet women through mutual friends or activities, work, and school. Finding a random woman in the grocery store attractive and trying to get a date with her is not going to work most of the time even if you are chad.

NOBODY says every girl will like you. Try again. Probably you were creepy.

>invite her to come back to my house after immediately meeting her

you are very brave op. Unfortunately cold appraoching only works if you're 9/10 or above

Not the person you replied to but cold approaching is creepy. I've only had one girlfriend and I know for a fact she would have thought I was a creepy weirdo if I approached her on a bench. I met her at a class at university where we saw each other once a week for like 3 weeks. Then we got each others facebook and talked about some assignments and then at some point I asked her to come to my house when my friends were there to just chill out and have some drinks. This person ended up loving me despite my flaws and insecurities but I screwed it up in the end.

This. You need an active social life to get women.

Did you faggots honestly not get the memo that dating scene is insanely lopsided and unfair? Really?
Why is it so hard to accept it as it is and try to conquer the paradigm as opposed to whining and crying and wallowing in your victimhood?

Yeah women get it easier, so what? You're still lying to yourself and others if you think that there weren't some 5/10 guys who got social skills, got game, got ripped and are now having massive success with women.
Your whole argument not to take responsibility for your own life is that someone else has it easier. This argument is pretty retarded.

>Going straight for the jugular means trying to aggressively finish something quick instead of taking your time.
Implying this isn't something what the hunter Chad does.

Attached: uo6ck1l6m7c01.jpg (1220x1098, 639K)

Just "conquer the game" bro

Attached: 1533439558957.jpg (341x422, 13K)

>Not the person you replied to but cold approaching is creepy.
Stopped reading there. It's "creepy" when a 7/10 or below guy does it. It's "cute, sweet, sexy" when 8/10 or above guy does it. Pic related.

Attached: dH8dDZj.jpg (1440x1737, 226K)

If you're average looking you probably won't get girls from cold approaching
>just find some hobbies, bro
What hobbies did you pick up?
I went to a night french class last year and met my current girlfriend there

Maybe she isnt looking for a relationship, maybe she is going throught alot rn, maybe she had a abusive bf in the past,
maybe she is just creeped out by a stranger trying to ask her out.

You have to look from the other persons perspective. I mean i would be creeped out if some total stranger came up to me and wanted to talk for no reason.

Why the fuck did she even give a random guy her FB if she isn't expecting a friend request?

Attached: confused pepe.jpg (1533x961, 174K)

To get rid of him

Origidigy

Maybe a total stranger doesn't just randomly want to be chatted up by a desperate fag looking for a relationship

Nobody likes to be approached by randoms in public for anything that ain't either an inquiry for how to get from A to B or to know the time. Not that I get chatted up by robots, but I'm a guy who spends 90% of his day in public doing fuck all these days. I can't stand it when people try to make friendly conversation. I'm perfectly comfortable sitting on a park bench next to somebody in absolute silence. Getting hit on by somebody would be even more awkward.

Try meeting girls through mutual interests/hobbies at events for said things. Hell, try clubs or bars. Even those are better than what you've been doing so far.

Naw it works for me and I'm below average. Probably a 4.

Stalking random chicks in public places is not a recipe for winning unless you're really good-looking.

Yes. Cold approaching is creepy when it's you or me. Yet I still got a loving gf and you didn't. You should heed my advice.

The cuter the girl, the worse the personality.

I tried some cold approaching too (nothing serious), and right now I remember 3 of these sotuations:

1. "Are you joking?" She (hot and disgusting bitch) keeps walking, with her two other friends, and the most "simpatic" of her friends apologise for her comment, trying to throw me a smile.

2. "Aw, user. I am sorry, but I already have a boyfriend". She was selling cinema tickets, and I felt a bit bad for her. Weeks later I realised was somehow famous among her female friends because I was "that sweet guy who asked her out in such a cute way". And yes, she really had a bf.

3. Walking as if nothing, I checked a girl wearing a red shirt like the one I was wearing. I said something like "Hey, we're wearing matching shirts!". She smiled, I smiled and I left.

Yeah but when a prey animal acts like that it's usually rabid
A fuckin rabid pest creature is not attractive you dummy

Hahahaha made ma chuckle actually. Good job user.

>jimmy Fallon charisma

oh you mean fake laughing and being annoying?

Attached: Oh_My.jpg (854x1080, 52K)

>She gave me her fb, I sent her an invitation I come back to my house and it looks like she blocked me on fb (there's nothing scary that
would make her block me. She knew she is going to do so the moment I left her there because she had no interest in me.
>Just fucking kill yourself, normies. I literally did everything I could.
So, let me get this straight. You walk up to some random bitch, have a conversation, give her your Facebook, then offer her to come back to your place. She ends up blocking you before you get to reach out to her again (presumably because you were going to make the same offer as you did before). Am I missing anything?

This is absolutely fucking retarded and you know it. Asking someone that you just met to immediately come back to your place is beyond retarded. The fact that you've immediately thrown your arms in the air to wave the white flag of surrender since this didn't work out tells me that you meme'd yourself. People don't just get laid immediately, faggot. Unless that girl was intoxicated, there's next to near no way that you're going to just randomly get some pussy off of a stranger unless the circumstances are right.

The absolute state of autism.

Attached: ohshitwhatareyoudoingnigger.gif (165x115, 124K)

these videos are annoying and not real life.

>give her your Facebook
Stopped reading there. Your skill of basic comprehension is nigger-tier. Get the fuck out of this Ashkenazi-IQ'ed thread.

So in other words you DON'T WANT them to be real life. Okay, faggot, have it your way.

What do you do if you're not in school, you work in a field with few women? You fucking retard. Online dating sucks.

Fuck you and your dumb normie rationalization.

You sent her an invite over Facebook, so you literally gave her your Facebook. That's how and why you got blocked. Why the fuck would you ask for a stranger's fucking Facebook anyway? Who does any of this? She probably figured you were going to try and stalk her, so she hid her information.

Into the trash you go.

Just rock up to her house like Elliot Rodger

Because I haven't worked I cannot comment if the workplace dynamic is similar to a university classroom dynamic for meeting and future pair bonding. My 2 cents would be that it's somewhat similar and that the staunchest deterrent to your advances is a detectable air of disingenuity. It is an almost scripted, calculated advance and most can sense it. Endeavour to be friends first with common ground and look to solve small problems for each other. Even if the relationship does not advance, this framework will still yield a pleasant relationship. If you want to make it intimate, move from there onward.

>use kikebook
>call others normies

correct, you are fucked
if you are in university and studying STEM, there will be no women in your classroom, other than 1-2 ugly bitches with no less than 10 orbiters each

I don't even think what OP did was creepy. Some guy who does dating advice for Asperger men says that you can do it: doctornerdlove.com/cold-approach-pt-1/

For people like us I don't think it will ever work without common ground. As meme as it sounds, you would just have to try join a club or group that does something that you genuinely like. The presence of chads and normies in said club is likely but not guaranteed but the best way to combat it would be to rise to the top of the club itself. Is it a DnD club? Write the best damn campaigns and have fun with newfound friends. If it's for anime or a particular video game try to be as knowledgeable or skilled as you can be. This will give you authority in the club and you will have something over chads and normies which could maybe, just maybe, net you a gf. If she too genuinely likes what the club is orientated towards then your authority, passion and investment in it may just trump whatever virtues normies hold.

I'm upset that the predator eye thing didn't become as big as a meme as I thought it would. I was having a great time imagining clueless robots shooting intimidating death stares at stacies to "flirt" with them

You absolute fucking retard, I asked her if she wanted to give me any data so that we can talk later, she immediatelly gave me her fb you absolute fucking mong.
Seriously I would like to fucking torture you, piece of shit normie blue pilled scum.

I haven't read all this. It sounds like you're annoyed because of the girl being a bitch. This is something you're going to learn. You can't let it bother you. Often, some of these girls are sad losers that are too scared to meet anyone, boring girls that you don't want.

You might try to talk more to her next time, don't ask her on a date yet. Chat to her on social media, see what she's doing through the week (like on instagram), post your stories, comment on hers. Eventually ask her. A lot of guys are super creepy so girls will want to see that you're not.

I can't stress it enough, don't let it bother you at all. I'd suggest adding them on snapchat though, and using snapchat to keep in contact. You can see eachothers stories, chat, make comments on their stories. Then eventually joke saying, thanks for the invite, or pick up on their "I'm heading home from work now. So bored, just going to be lazy." where you can suggest you two do something.

The "Just do X bro" is phase one, phase two is learning the game. What to say, when to say, and so on. This was way harder for me to learn, but now that I have it's so easy to get girls.

Oh, and the ugly girls are sometimes super picky and annoying to deal with. Better to find an attractive one that's super busy with work and life. Not the social media ones that have to act to keep up a certain image.

You're right OP.
...aaaand she's like that people that have to say to you to change in the way you fit their idea of 'acceptable guy/girl'. Even if they don't give a fuck about you.
Say fuck off and go ahead.

It's more the fact that 40% are doomed to fail. Bottom 40% will never have children. No matter how much they improve themselves