/britfeel/

proper image edition

Attached: august chuckle edition.jpg (3877x2823, 1.84M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bluelight.org/vb/content/
dubtrack.fm/join/britfeel-lids
youtube.com/watch?v=qq4Vhfy2NMo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My record is 42 wanks in a single week.

you shoot dust out your willy yet?

are you lads even british or is this all hot LARP

I was going to have a wank then my cat appeared

gonna have to over rule you OP, think im gonna have a bath. ive grown a beard by accident and i prefer shaving in the bath.

YANK GIT OOT
OOT
GIT OOT

all this talk of wanking has got me in the mood for one tbqh

Attached: 1529844122691.jpg (1950x2600, 951K)

flat anime chests tbqh

Attached: 1481576243354.gif (480x270, 419K)

I wank with my dog in my room all the time dont give a fuck nigga cat sometimes wants to sit on my lap when it's already got a tentpole standing up just bat that puss away

I think I have beaten that when I was a kid.
Max wanks record for me per day is 18.
18 wanks in one day.
Used to cum on the laminate floor in the dining room and wipe it up with kitchen roll.

That 27 year old dude who admitted shagging a 16 year old little girl in the last thread...

It might be technically legal in the UK but we can all agree he's a nonce, right?

fuck you OP I now got to repost.

lads may start something where I'm just open for a chat/advice/bouncing things off me. seems a lot of lads just want a chat or want something to talk about and not always do they get a proper response. personally it happens all to often; in a really lonely time of need and post here to get a bit of company or something and then it's ignored in a hailstorm of trip drama or larpage.

any lads would appreciate this? or just another lost cause?

Attached: w37.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

>both managers on holiday over the weekend
>I'm going to be absolutely in charge of the shop for that time

Going up in the world. The experience should be good for me but working every day until Tuesday is hard, all 8-10 hour shifts too

Attached: SmugWojak.png (724x611, 129K)

>tfw flat chest irl

Through smoke and fire and shot and shell,
And to the very walls of hell,
But we shall stand and we shall stay
Over the hills and far away

as long as they are of legal age, I cannot object.

Attached: 95th rifles flag carrier apu.png (716x1120, 422K)

No but I've gotten to the point where nothing comes out at all many times.

fuck the dog if its female.

Don't want to be a cat noncer

People who masturbate the most stand to reap the most benefits from NoFap tbqh lad so get on it

originally americanly no

>a few months off and he'd be being bummed in the showers
I'm with you on that lad, what a nonce case.

Attached: 1518710578606.gif (750x750, 16K)

haha lad, that is pretty mental. i also wank in the back room occasionally. one time the 60 year old manager bitch walked in and i think she saw it but she didn't do anything. there's this cute 18 year old girl here doing her duke of edinburgh, most of the time i wank to her

it used to get quite sore but not anymore. i tore my banjo string when i was like 19 but i couldn't resist wanking so it never grew back. my foreskin also seems to have grown, it extends like an inch beyond my bell end unstretched. wanking doesn't feel good, i just do it to temporarily stop feeling horny, most of the time nothing comes out after i "cum", but i can see a droplet at the mouth of my urethra

>Thursday - Tuesday
>hard

You've been spoilt matey. 8-10 hours isn't that tough.

>little girl

She wasn't little mate, I made it very clear that she was fat.

Why not just look out for people posting feels and just whip up a convo with them?

Attached: anm113.png (659x716, 433K)

We have chats in dubtrack but not until night time usually

Er yeah about that...

>saku is back too

what year is it?

This image reminds me of Habbo Hotel, fuck I miss being 16 and picking up young tarts in Habbo with my mate

jesus christ lads, and i thought me wanking three times a week was too much. you're wankaholics.

Attached: 1519132710849.jpg (500x385, 56K)

then i object

She just stole another bit of my pizza lads who here /animal abuser/

Yes mate. I know exactly what you are talking about.
I try to respond to any post that requires attention in that sense, it's hard when you're out and about though.

as long as you dont trip then go ahead

Can't wait for the made up stories where you save everyone from a burglar or something you psycho

Not him, but I just checked the room lol.
Empty :'(

i knew a guy who had sex with a 14 year old when he was about 20. so he's a full on rapey nonce. this was years ago though so i doubt anything can be done.

Andrew is 27, must have been him

>thought of other anons wanking gets you hard and in the mood

Attached: p.jpg (550x550, 43K)

don't be a poof lad

deffo a nonce, girls that age are still like children mentally

I'm there now lad

I'm happy to talk to you but you're the devil and probably wouldn't want anything to do with me post.your discord

Is Andrew the hep b poster? I think I remember him saying he was 27.
I'm a newfag so I don't really know.

is there a link lad? comfy little chats late night sound too good, since the /polflux/ this thread is too lighthearted. time and a place but traditionally we come here for one reason.

more of a thing where I can respond to many posts in one or two posts, so the good lads get a (you). too often do larpers fuck this thread up, bringing it back down to earth is important. some lads (like me) have no one to turn to, so come here. but over the last year it's gone too far, too many memes, too many larpers.

yeah for sure. some posts where a truely sad lad has posted it goes unnoticed due to fucking manchildren larpers. I've been in the position before and having no one to listen to you is really shite, sends you further down the spiral.

I don't have discord lad but I'd be happy to make one. nice little tightknit community like this once was to chat and stay away from larpers sounds good to me. I'd chat with anyone unless they are straight wasting my time, constantly posting memes and all that shite.

bluelight.org/vb/content/

kore this brings back memories when I used to heavily use drugs. uncomfy times, resent the lads who got me into it. they are wasting away living mediocre lives now fucking arsewipes.

No he isn't. Hep B is Shut In City.
Andrew is an incel mong.

I don't know about that but he's definitely 27 unless.the poster in previous thread just said 27 to lead us to andrew

Fucking unbelievable.

Phone the ISP. Tell them new router is hooked up but internet light is red even though it was green on the old router yesterday.
Literally get told oh leave it til midnight so it can 'sort of reboot itself' and if it's still not working phone back tomorrow. The internet light is just solid red, it's obviously not going to magically fix itself in the next 9 hours.
Fuming, just want the fucking internet.

Yes definitely make one. Do you play any video games?

It's even worse in some European countries. Age of consent as low as 14.

dubtrack.fm/join/britfeel-lids few of us there now, usually comfy night guard lads

Would be interesting to know the ages of lots of the regular posters.
Should make a poll.

Not him bit we've had countless age pols. 1 was done the other day

>you're paying for the service
>service isn't working
>get told to leave it for a while
>basically told you can't use the service you're paying for and you won't get a refund or credit for next months bill
phone them now and request credit for next month. worked for me even though it's barely anything.

virgin media lad?

BritNormie is 31
Andrew is 27
Shippy is 26
Ebin is 25
Tilde is 21
Poleaboo is 26
Saku is 22 stone

gonna go do fortnite week 5. see you lads later

Attached: 1533740601133.png (657x600, 84K)

Yeah he isn't Andrew.
He is just a mong, not an incel.

Why did britain when I visited last october oxford, bath and london, felt and looked like a depressing mix of a rundown antique store, a harry potter set and a 90's neoliberal horror show?

I'm 28 but not a faggy recognisable character :^)

potato and leek and homemade bread
and wine
and weed
and maybe some cider in a bit

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2018-08-09 at 14.00.05.jpg (1600x1200, 113K)

>Andrew is an incel
Doubt it. Not how poley described him.

That looks lovely brownie lass is that you?

seen any good nado's lately?

Loving all this rain at the moment lads, such a relief from the heat

Attached: 4476be1750a7dd16d47061513d873474.jpg (711x711, 60K)

got this in my head since yesterday when simon and richter were revealed for smash

youtube.com/watch?v=qq4Vhfy2NMo

i'm trying to become as much of a loser as possible. my goal is to be the most pathetic loser in the whole world

harry potter sets featured and was inspired by places in oxford

no im a dude but thank you

Posting here is a great start. Next step take drugs and become a tranner

not impressed, leeks are a winter vegetable, pls eat summer crops.

no im brownie lass and i dont eat this kind of soup, nor do i drink or do any drugs.

19, looking forward to 20
>we literally have the same plates
based
Don't use them anymore, eat out of a lunchbox because I bulk-make my food for the time being.

Attached: sd25.png (654x438, 792K)

well most of the ingredients were reduced price so i thought why not
cold tomato soup is good in summer
and mozzarella and tomato with olive oil mmm

Ah mate. That looks good.
Sounds great.
Jealous.

*clink clink*
Pay the LARP fine or serve a three day suspension from /britfeel/

Perturbing lack of DM is a nonce posts tbph lads

He won't be an incel if I have any say in it :)

>no im brownie lass

Attached: tee hee.jpg (480x640, 105K)

All my mates are at boomtown so I'm enjoying a nice bit of schadenfreude knowing they're getting rained on

yes lad I'll make one. play a bit but am busy af sometimes.

I'll use it now, cheers lad.

>go to supermarket
>walk past girl with thot braids
>instinctively go "YUCK" as I go by her
>realise I said it out loud and don't look back

Attached: proxy[1].jpg&hash=368cb12c6ee30138113ff40eb0bea832.jpg (479x270, 17K)

Thanks lad x

The "DM is a nonce" thing is the most pathetic thing ever. It's just incels jealous rage at the thought he got to cyber with an ugly tranny and they didn't. That's how low these people are.

Really constipated lads. Should eat healthier.

Attached: IMG_20180809_145948.jpg (1920x1440, 1.88M)

My cat is depressed, lads. She wants to go outside but doesn't like the rain. Poor Tabby

At least your toilet looks slightly cleaner than it usually does

Fuck off back to the #NonceNest

fucking state of that bathroom

Ah yes to be 16 again

Attached: 1395180967185.gif (290x264, 1.99M)

Really rare can I save please la

Awww:( my dog gets depressed too I think she misses my nan (her first owner)

It's better than the opposite

Tell me your name when you make one!

Attached: Screenshot_20180717-223847.jpg (1080x1920, 755K)

You know I'm having a dry spell lad :^(
Boring what have you got against soup?

can't fucking believe how much of a cunt my sister is. Lying manipulative whore has straight up started screaming and calling my parents saying I'm bullying her. went to get some painkillers and she was making food. dog went into the room too and she claimed he growled at her and tried to steal her food. She started screaming and crying and called my parents who went into one at me just now and hung up as I tried to explain it's all lies.

What the fuck is happening, the cunt gets away with everything. Owes me so much money and calls it bullying. I'll kill her one day, she is fucking insane, manipulative, divisive, lair and extremely selfish. Calls me a loser and is fucking horrible but even if I do nothing I'm slated and told I need to leave the house. Mam said yesterday she wants me out, it's going to happen by the end of the year. Speechless, fucking speechless.

Yeah pretty much. All hate here stems from jealousy.
DM gets the worst of it because he's a top shagger and is improving his life. There's a couple of sewer dwellers that can't stand that at all.

nance
fucking nances

I bet you had a week end after that

Attached: 1459974523173.jpg (300x300, 28K)

Isn't your sister a wee girl, like 5 or something? Kind of shitty to bully children.