How do you feel about the fact that girls nowadays expect you to lick their pussy during sex?

How do you feel about the fact that girls nowadays expect you to lick their pussy during sex?

Attached: cunnilingus.jpg (1280x854, 123K)

I think it's a type of humiliation play for them.

They probably imagine you sucking and tasting the cum of all the men which came into them before. Probably gives them a power-kick.

I don't care. I refuse to do it. Cunnilingus is the most shameful sex act you can perform.

I don't really care about it, so I feel indifferent about it.

No true robot will ever have to worry about it. This was a pointless thread.

I don't think about what women want at all. My attitude to sex is basically that of a rapist.

Pussy tastes good
Plus it gets them mega worked up so they go HAAM on your cock

Eat the pussy they well and they'll want you forever

t. gabagool

i actually really like doing it and girls told me im really good at it, but since I heard Roosh talk about it (his argument is that eating pussy is submissive and sex should be an act of dominance by the man) I couldnt do it anymore because I feel like a fag.
Oh, and the thing I noticed is that the girls who really want you to do it are the feminist types that had sex with 100 guys before and are manly af, so thats another reason to not do it
(inb4 "you licked pussy get out of my board")
(inb4 "if you just do something because some PUA said something about it thats pathetic!!")

thqt girl has nicr tits

Just get good at rubbing their clit. You'll never have to taste a nasty pussy again.

I love eating pussy

ova here!

as long as they reciprocate by giving me head, im cool with it

Feels good man
she feels good
I feel good because making someone feel good feels good
feels good man

>Just get good at rubbing their clit
also this

>his argument is that eating pussy is submissive and sex should be an act of dominance by the man
It's a shame you feel this way because the best sex in life is mutual and brings you closer to your partner.

>This guy who I idealize told me not to do something so I dont.
Yeah you have submission problems alright.

>Taking life advice from roosh

That's like a woman saying just get good at handjobs you'll never have to suck dick again

It's handy.

>Eat her out before putting it in
>She cums in 10-15 minutes
>That's outta the way
>Go at it for 2 minutes before busting a nut
>She can't complain bout it being over in a flash cuz she got her nut and I got mine

I like doing it so I have no problem doing it.

This I don't see anything wrong if you as partners treat each other well. Whether you do it or not should be a matter of whether you like it in the end. It's something you discuss with your partner and let them know how you feel about it.
If you're going to sleep around and do strange feminists, that's your issue.

Pretty stoked

okay with it but my penis has to be the only one she ever had.

This shit is for betas

I generally dont like it. I've tried two in my life and they both tasted disgusting. I admittedly have also sucked dick, and dick does not taste bad at all, it is just a little more work to keep going. Luckily my current girlfriend doesnt like it when I go down because she feels awkward about it

so long as she returns the favour I wouldn't mind heading down under

I do it because it's fucking hot. Eating a girl out is just as dominant as fucking her because you're eating out something scarce that your ancestors have competed for. Those beta males that try to court whoever you're eating out will NEVER have a taste. Not only that but eating out is symbolism for "Yes this pussy is mine and mine only". You're not suppose to eat out a vagina but it feels so wrong in an arousing way to stick your tongue in there even though it's not suppose to go there. Sort like humiliating the vagina and raping it in a different way.

get a lot of this betacuck

it's very simple
if you're hooking up with someone, don't put your mouth close to their swampy used up slits, you can practically taste friction burns and disease
but if it's a long term partner it really enhances everything

>tfw just want a girl sitting on my face
Probably won't happen though.

Attached: ec4744b4.jpg (531x763, 39K)

this is the most accurate statement made in this thread
eat them out for 5 mins (i got to eat a virgin out once it was nice) they cum, now they are literally begging for you dick, you fuck them make them cum again cause its easier second time around with the dicking
you can also eat a girl out then be dominnet as fuck afterwards its not really a sub or dom thing

I'll only do it if they're a virgin otherwise it's like licking another man's dick and that's gay.

it wouldn't be so bad if not for the throat cancer

I find that its just easy to control them afterwards and do what you want.

my current girl literally goes braindead and turns into jelly after a good session. On those following minutes i can literally pick her up and fuck her however i want.

Pic related you huge, flaming faggot.

Attached: 400.jpg (480x399, 132K)

Why do I care if neither I want to have sex with them, nor they want to have sex with me?

>thinks he's a fag for eating pussy

Attached: 1515012136078.jpg (1006x921, 152K)

insecure shrimpies spotted
the most pathetic one is the guy who let roosh tell him not to do it even tho he actually enjoys it lol
none of you will ever find love

You sound like a fucking simp.

I'm not getting laid any time soon (or ever), so i don't really care.
However, i like it, making her a moaning mess while at the same time having her thighs on my face sounds really fucking nice to me (I have a huge leg fetish).

I can't believe what I am reading in this thread.

You do realize that the more you tease a woman with your tongue, hands and fingers the more eagerly she will suck your cock and fuck you like her life depends on it.

This type of lazy attitude towards sex is the reason women look for better cock. They want someone that can make them feel good not some limp wristed fag that thinks eating pussy makes him submissive.

If you think eating pussy makes you submissive then you have some way to go yet.

Attached: {A8A27B1B-7EFD-4AC2-AC7C-6B24C8E04874}.png (512x442, 336K)

I don't really care what they expect, but I'd gladly lick her pussy or feet, because it turns me on. not that I'm having sex anytime soon though

You people are so deranged and detached from reality, it's almost frightening.
Please, just don't go out.
Ever.

I mean I'd rather have a nice handy than a bj anyday

now that's a based robot if I've ever seen one

>i decide whats real
Hillary lost sweetie dont you remember

If women were actually any good at handjobs that might not be a bad idea

>people dont realize the best sex is not totally dominant or submissive in one direction, but an interplay, of either person taking turns dominating, like fighting, like dancing, like fucking

Indigogo I'd go down on you but I think you're a boy

You are literally tasting every cock and drip of cum that was ever in her pussy. This is maybe the biggest act of submission you can do in sex, if you dont assert your dominance with making her first suck your dick and then fuck her till you cum you are an idiot, faggot and a cuck.

Attached: 1533768784381.jpg (285x325, 32K)

Licking pussy is like licking cock, fuck off with this faggot shit

Yep, this. Also I have no idea why you wouldn't do foreplay - it will lead to her pussy being deeper and sucking on you more. if you have a 3" dick just thrust away i guess

Fucking kikes now making threads making u do submissive shit saying that its cool, yeah right, sucking the cum of every man ever cumming in her out of her vagina is cool

It's a chick, a quite annoying chick at that. Heavily mentally ill too.

Attached: indigotripfag.jpg (966x367, 110K)

>this right here
Sadly Jow Forums got taken over by jews and normies who think
>pleasing a woman
Is something good, sad, Im off to wizard chan see you all there, this site is for normies now

You people are going about this completely wrong. I fucking love eating pussy. I know I am good at it. See, the thing is that it is not submissive. The way I see it is that I control her pleasure with my tongue. And a side benefit is that if you are good they don't forget it and will be more likely to have her do whatever gets you off even if its gross.

This. It's like they don't want to make a girl climax in a minute

>would be more than willing to try eating a girl out
>have no idea what i'm supposed to do
like do you literally just lick and kiss or is your tongue supposed to go in i'm so confused

Attached: KEyFTTD.jpg (323x297, 19K)

Lick and kiss around the clit area.

it's finger licking good

if it makes her moan, keep doing it

>be with gf
>she's shy about sex still
>manage to get her to tell me one thing
>"just do what you want but no butt stuff"
>see she wants to be dominated
>eventually we start getting down to it
>get her on the bed naked and she slowly parts her legs
>I start to go down but realise I wanted more
>tell her to flip over
>grab her waist and pull her up so her ass is in the air
>she says she doesn't think she's wet enough yet
>she thinks I'm going in doggy style
>I say nothing and spread her ass apart
>go face first right in and she is clearly shocked
>licking and sucking her clit pretty hard and fast
>she's definitely liking it but she's still talking nervously about it
>I tell her to stop talking
>push her back down so her face is in the sheets
>keep going for at least 5 minutes
>just hear her muffled moans and feel her ass pushing against my face
>decide to try to test her limits
>tongue from her clit all the way up to her ass
>honestly expected a jump up and panic
>she lets out a higher pitched moan instead
>diamonds
>keep tonguing her asshole and her moans get higher pitched
>I move one hand to rub her clit and feel fingers
>she's already playing with herself
>fuckingdiamondsaw
>she starts telling me to put it in
>tell her I wasn't done yet
>starts begging me for it
>make her tell me where she wants it and how bad
>she's going crazy at this point
>get in the position and just rubbing her clit with my dick makes her tremble
>no idea how I didn't nut in 30 seconds
>she's moaning loudly now and bouncing her ass off me
>rub my thumb on her asshole
>she then says the words I did not expect at all
>"fuck, Cum over me daddy"
>oh fuck
>like flipping a switch I went from fine to "oh fuck pull out now"
>Cum fucking gallons all over her ass and back
>afterwards tells me I went to far with her asshole but it all felt really amazing
The shit you can get away with or try when their in the mood is insane if thats not clear

I don't really see the problem with it, unless they've got an STD I can catch with my mouth. Sex is about mutual pleasure with your partner. You give her oral/finger her which makes her feel good and then you fuck her with your penis, which makes you feel good (well her also, but many women don't orgasm from just penis). Its also a huge turn on having her moan, grabbing the sheets super hard and running fingers through your hair while you're licking/fingering her.

This nigga gets it. No need to stress about how fast you bust a nut, so you can just plow her hard if you want to.

Just put your finger(s) into her pussy, twist them "up" towards the front wall and lick the clit.

Attached: Costanza shrug.webm (450x253, 119K)

>tells me I went to far with her asshole
if you believe this or let it stop you from any future anal play you are retarded. she loves it but didnt want to seem a slut. you know now. squeeze every drop from that lemon.

Never understood this shit. It's disgusting specially now that women have all had a trail of dicks in there.

Jokes on you faggot my gf is a wholesome virgin NEET.
You will never know the pleasure of setting the gold standard for cunnilingus for her, you will never have the glorious satisfaction of knowing all other guys after me will pail in comparision.

Anyone have protips on reliably finding the clit? I usually just lick the general "top" part of the slit until she starts making approving noises.

you're in the right area. pay close attention. you can feel it. it feels like a little nub, a bean. hence flicking the bean

>r9k

Where do you think we are?

What's it taste like? (original. Comment svbsbsbsbdbsbdhsjssjsjsjs potato nigga)

it's at the top. just lick/rub over a wide area and you're bound to hit it

The real redpilled thing to do is hitting the inside-front wall of the vagina. Feels a bit spongy. Its where the supposed g-spot is. Most women love having you touch it.

If its clean, slightly acidic, maybe slightly like piss and sweat if she hasn't showered that day.

i like doing that
well i think i would...

Tastes like balls and pennies

if a vagina is clean and nice looking i'll do it happily
plus if you do it without them asking and without acting like you expect anything in return you'll probably get an amazing blowjob with 0% chance of getting blueballed

a handjob doesnt even come close to getting deepthroated and cumming in a girls mouth
she probably loves it but realizes that you don't like doing it so she just says that
only if she has HPV..

vagina is fucking disgusting, a breeding ground for disease and filth

all her piss and shit particles collect there, it's a fucking rancid pit of dispair

if you care about your health, do not do this, ever

No they don't. Betas do that, literally nobody else does.

>only if she has HPV
Most of them do. No, really.

I'll only ever eat you out if:

1. you're a virgin
2. we both love each other
3. you practice good hygiene

If you eat out somebody who's had sex with someone besides you you're a cuck.

I'm into.I expect them to give head so why not reciprocate.

>this was original
how??

Attached: IMG_20180804_194207.png (504x482, 160K)

I ain't a finook

I love sucking dick.

>I'll only do it if they're a virgin otherwise it's like licking another man's dick and that's gay.
it's also a big cause of oral and throat cancer from HPV infections

I'm a permavirgin, so it's not my problem.

Honest question here: What's less gay, eating pussy or sucking dick? I felt like the question was pretty straight forward for me but lately i have been having doubts.

A pussy is likely to be banged by several dicks. A dick is likely to be in several pussies. While you eat one pussy, you're also in contact with traces of several dicks. Likewise for sucking a cock. Therefore, eating a pussy is gayer.