Just imagine having a 15 year old gf. One of those popular hot ones...

Just imagine having a 15 year old gf. One of those popular hot ones. That posts musicallys and has 2500 friends on Facebook and 10k followers on Instagram.

You can't tell me you wouldn't wish that to
be true and that you wouldn't fuck the shit out of her as soon as you'd see her

Attached: 1528817863033.jpg (720x960, 201K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MgfIsrK5vYE
instagram.com/_alexablair/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Depends on how attracrive she is

Nah, I'd rather go for an inconspicuous shy 15 yo gf.

Imagining myself with a 15 year old girl (or any attractive girl) makes me feel sick.

i used to be a chad in highschool (long story) but i used to date a rich hot popular blonde girl at my highschool she was one of the staciest stacys

That sounds terrible and we'd have nothing in common.

Attached: 1449676662555.png (203x209, 14K)

That does indeed sound like the dream for insecure faggots who solely want to have a GF for the sake of having one and to finally feel superior to others for the first time in their entire lives

of course I would want to
but what if you fuck it up. she could say you raped her. you + raping a 15yo = you raped in jail

>having some vacuous faced cunt who is always talking about social media, e-celebs, dumb current event normie shit all the time just to fuck her 2 times a week
No. Stop being so obsessed with sex or photoshopped models, dude.

>I used to be chad

Attached: Oh_My.jpg (854x1080, 52K)

I can make your dream come true user..
Give me your discord.

>15yo vacuous faced cunt
>fuck her 2 times a week
try 2 times an hour, they're animals at that age and get wet just from your voice alone

>nobody will ever get wet from just my voice alone

Attached: 1504240897537.png (657x527, 29K)

>2500 friends
how is that even possible ?

Attached: 00a[2].jpg (665x598, 183K)

>2500 facebook friends
Easily.

But I'm 18 sure it would be nice but society says I need to date a girl my age or older that are past their prime

Attached: edf.jpg (778x512, 41K)

i still don't get it
orekurwagano

They just add whoever sends them a friend request

>15

Too old. I want a nice 12 year old loli.

>You can't tell me you wouldn't wish that to
i can and i will.
>be true
okay.
that sounds like a special form of hell that i don't think i deserve.

why would they?
notganoore

Sounds awful and I'm glad I don't

I am 22 and I'd pick her up from school daily and fuck the shit out of her

Of course not.
Only retards choose 8+ women.

Literally in your boat. Society thinks it's wrong that I, someone who's 18, is trying to get with a 15yo but has no qualms with 30+ year age gaps. Fuck this gay earth

oh come on user, it may not be socially correct but girls won't care about that. teen girls love college guys

Attractive girls tend to have fuckhuge social circles, and most of them have no problem accepting requests from friends of friends of friends.
Also, yes, a lot of people do accept requests from strangers. Fuck only knows why.

They do. Just not, you know, him.

Attached: 1530313427031.jpg (690x690, 103K)

pedobait sure is getting weirder these days.

please stop guys. you're sick and you need help.

Fuck off bro why can't I date someone just 2-3 years younger than I when you have people old enough to be my grandpa marrying 19yos

going to jail for anything will get you raped

There's a gap between teenagers and adults across which normal social interaction doesn't happen. If you date across this gap we'll just assume you're trying to satisfy a fetish.

cant you do this with 16 yr olds in britbongistan legally?

Okay, and a maturity gap doesn't exist between somebody who is 18 and someone who is, say, 71? Don't you think those creepy old fucks are trying to satisfy their own fetishes? Why do three years matter so much in the grand scheme of things?

not entirely true, this generation of zoomers are in their 20s and still very childish. most like me dont have a license, dont have a job or any real responsibilities other than attending college and playing video games. the only real thing that would separate us is the faster rate of facial hair growth

he probably got really bad acne or some shit

Acne is a fucking bitch, man

I don't see it as being about maturity. Sure, you're just as retarded as a teenager, but the thing is you don't belong in teenage social circles. They have their own separate world which you have no business participating in. This is why talking to teenagers is seen as immature and dating them as fetish fulfillment.

This. I really miss teenage sex. I could fuck for hours with my GF. Now I don't even feel like it anymore.

It doesn't matter what the qt thinks. The long dick of the law will cuck me no matter what. All it takes is a jealous orbiter to ruin me.

Attached: 1505123128902.png (399x536, 113K)

>calls me retarded
>provides no background for his argument other than a verbose reiteration
K

yeah I did when I was seventeen. she had major daddy issues and it obvs. didnt end well but thats a story for another day. i had fun while it lasted. (not really)

1200 friends meant there were a constant stream of dudes sliding into her dms, to the point where shed have to appear offline. she probably fucked like 5% of them but 95% were turbo-betas or guys for one reason or another had no chance with her and she found it more annoying to deal with than anything. i got to see some of these messages and it was pure cringe.

now im stupid and kept surrounding myself with these girls and by the time youre 21-23 they're just incredibly annoying and vapid. their only hobby is taking selfies and social media meaning they're impossible to hold a conversation with because they dont know anything about anything. by 19 theyre already functioning alcoholics and by 21 they're 1.5x the size they were in high school.

I just met this 17 yo femanon on disc and as lovely as she is I can't see her as anything sexual, idk man, perhaps I'm just getting old.

I don't think your behavior is normal but you do you.

You seem angry for some reason. Did her father try to kill you or something?

was lucky enough to get my first GF when I was 14, and man I feel bad for the dudes who missed out on young love.

her body was literally perfect in every way. her personality was cute and playful and god was she a horny girl. she called me "boner boy" because i'd always get a chub around her. We did so much crazy stuff. Fucked in movie theater bathrooms, mall changing rooms, touchy feely at every opportunity.

Nothing will ever come close to that.

>10k followers on Instagram.

I've been friends/acquaintances with a few girls over the years that got "big" on social media.

Once they start getting paid and can quit their day jobs because of social media income, their maturity regresses to that of a fifteen year old if not less. All they do is sit at home and ferment. One girl I talk to on the daily posts nothing but dildo reviews and high school stories because her life is so boring she's forced to regurgitate the same three tales from like a decade ago.

They all have trouble getting/keeping a guy and are perpetually miserable.

where the hell would i even meet a girl under 18

Hang around schools or find out where they party at and invite yourself in

I'd go for a 15 yo cute tranny gf.

hang around at schools? what the fuck man

>how to get vanned 101

well, it's legal on this continent in most places, I feel sorry for you Amerifags

It would be nice to get some justice after all those teenage years spent alone but I would have to train her to shut up often. Girls that age are dumb, opinionated and way too concerned with social status. Good for breeding and nothing more.

Have any of the following and horny teen bitches will be all over your dick:
expensive *looking* car or convertible
fast bike
deep voice
dad bod or bear mode with hair
veiny arms/hands
big hands
low body fat
30yo with teen face
190cm+
combat sport as a hobby
music instrument as a hobby
perfume that screams "enterpreneur"
teenillion other things
Teens are experts at finding something, anything to fall mad in love with you. It's fucking annoying listenting to their meaningless dramas about what becky thinks about her new outfit and how they're soooo mature compared to their peers. Sex is mediocre but they try hard to satisfy you, their cunts are rivers (really, just talking in a sensual voice gets their panties absolutely drenched if you don't have a nerd voice) and that teen pussy is warm and feels godlike. It's also cute exploring their sexuality with them.
6/10 WOULD NOT BANG AGAIN.
They get attached instantly and are really, really annoying in their naivety about relationships and life expectations. It's also awkward as hell when you dump them and few weeks after that you meet them with their father in a mall (kek, the look their fathers give you). Even better when you meet them few months later with their new boyfriend and get her all blushing, sometimes a little hug and a whisper gets them weak in their knees, the looks on their bf's face is just 10/10 and probably the best reason to date a teen. But if she's over you it's just awkward, so whatever.

Attached: ahegao.jpg (1080x1920, 376K)

>any of the following
You meant to say "all", not "any".

obligatory:

youtube.com/watch?v=MgfIsrK5vYE

this is what it would look like if i asked one of the hots girls when i was back in school

what the heck did I just watch lads

please lets have another influx of garrett posters on her instagram, (basically make accounts and ask her where's garrett or say about her Chad boyfriend like 'woah garrett really shot up since sharrie's berries, does he have a big dick also'??

i am going to make a new account after i eat just to post where is garrett

>please lets have another influx of garrett posters on her instagram
Nah, I'm good man but have fun shitposting on someone's instagram over an event that occurred some odd years ago. That'll show them.

No, any. Really, talk to a teen in a casual environment and give her anything to get her interested in you and you're basically a god in her eyes.
I was an awkward autismo with veiny hands and somewhat deeper voice shilling my uni (2nd year undergrad so i was 21 at that time) in highschools and the bitches were always fucking touchy-feely and i'm a pretty ugly manlet (179cm but that's below average in my country) with huge, 3 times broken nose and at that time i was a scrawny bitch. Got 4 dates out of our first shilling and i smashed 3 of those right on our first date, it's insane how easy teens are.
6 years later and i still can't get a date with a woman my age because i'm a turbo autist not interested in emotional baggage, teens are still as easy as they were because they don't yet know how to tell i don't give a fuck about them.
Try it, really. Any causual conversation with a teen, give her something about you to get her interested and she'll be chocking on your balls few hours later. Another annoying thing is they want to kiss all the time, but at least it gets them wet as fuck, no matter if you know it - i lost virginity to that first teen date, didn't know anything at all but just went "fake it till you make it" and she probably thought it was her that it was awkward as hell (and later i came pretty much in 6 pumps, so i said she's hot and fingered her till i was ready again).
Teens are like cheating, even an ugly autismo like me can feel like chad when around them. Meanwhile chicks my age look at me with disgust after two dates so i don't bother anymore.

it gets funnier with time actually

>Constantly on her phone checking social media
>Taking selfies all the time
>Trying to take selfies with me
>Trying to have a chat with her is like trying to chat with a brick wall

Seems like hell to me

Attached: 1533834175780.png (339x399, 105K)

>talk to a teen in a casual environment
Like what? They're isolated from the rest of society, precisely so sick fucks like us can't get to them.

he's from either from some slavic shithole or he's from guatemala or something that shit doesnt fly in USA

What kind of dumb roastie shit did she do? Did she watch trash TV shows like my female cousins?

I refer to one of my blonde female cousins as Barbie because she's basically plastic like Barbie and not very smart.

I'm from a slavic shithole too. I guess you can sometimes meet teenagers in pubs, but come on, they go there for Chad.

Need some advice asking for a friend

16yo girl that he is dating is into another girl. They are currently having sex and the girl wants to date her.
Friend thinks the girl will steal his girlfriend. The other chick isn't into dudes but he suspects she is just not Into him.

Should he
A. Leave her
B. Try to get a 3some
C. Exploit for pics then leave

>isolated
You're a fucking retard.
>go for a jog in a park
>bitch walking a dog
>dog wants to play with you
>play with dog
>conversation opportunity
or
>open-air festivals
>coffee shops (pretentious "like, reeeeally mature" girls)
>libraries (same as coffee shop
>malls
>swimpools
Teens are everywhere you dumb fuck, they're not isolated, they hang out like every person with shitloads of free time does. You can start conversation anywhere,often they're the ones to start it even.
Switzerland you uncivilized mutt.

I think you might be underage, nobody over 18 cares what 16 year olds are doing.

D. Get the fuck off my board

I choose D.

>this walking meme got into Duke and I didn't
American uni system fucked me up harder than she did with Garrett

Friend is not. You are right. She isn't much I dont know what the fuck I'm doing letting this get to my head. Tbh its probably just me being an insecure fag.
Yeah I dont care it's just a dumb girl anyways.

then there's only one thing for it, join instagram on a throwaway and start garrett posting.

you were that couple that nobody liked because they were jealous

Teenage girls often start conversations with you in public? What the fuck are you even doing here, Ultrachad?

If I was about 3 years younger that would be all well and good, but I got a brother thats that popular already, and hes headed to college in like a week.

Heres a girl that he referred to once as a Turbo Thot, however. Seems like a pretty massive slut if her instagram is to be believed

Attached: 5138DDE8-6823-4860-AAB0-AF2EE3100F6F.jpg (900x1289, 993K)

There is literally a 13yo girl on a local app offering her virginity and being an attention whore right now. Yes this shit happens.
She even made a followers page.
There is like 200ish guys following her posts. She says she is 16 but she is 13 and people posted pics of her proving that she was and they even posted lewd.

Girls aren't innocent creatures user they are more than capable of starting conversations

I did some garrett posting, looks like she blocked me already LOL!!

15 is the age of consent in my country, but that's way too young for a gf. I'm a boomer and the lowest I'd go is 17.

wow she's really fast on blocking you on instagram, i made 1 post before she put a stop to my mischief!!

Yes orignaly

t. Britbong

>the lowest I'd go is 17

Attached: 1532645375103.png (1228x1502, 61K)

Sounds like you weren't popular when you were 15 and couldn't get a girlfriend then so now you want to date a popular 15 year old to live that fantasy as an adult. Pretty pathetic, user.

There's a huge difference between online attention whoring and a girl actually deigning to talk to you IRL.

This is how life works. You can't afford shit as a 15-year-old, but maybe you can as an adult. I don't see the problem.

If you still want all the same things you wanted as a child and pursue those things as an adult you are a loser, though. If you start to make money and all you buy is action figures and video games, you are an adult LARPing as a child instead of having adult hobbies.
>oh wait I forgot where I was, carry on manchildren

Also you made a terrible analogy because sexual partners are not (except for the autists here who lose their spaghetti to prostitutes) something that you can "finally afford" as an adult. The process is still the same - you have to get someone to want to have sex with you. I imagine most people here couldn't "afford" that at 15, and still can't now.

>Ultrachad
Kek, very far from it. That would be when all women would start conversations. I just dress in my local tailor to hide my slightly deformed chest and accentuate my more flattering features (big forearms, small waist, short legs), take care about my skin, hair and facial hari to look clean and basically "fake it till you make it" - i just try to look happy and approachable (damn hard with my ugly face and nose, but w/e). Works on teens, doesn't do shit with women my age though, they see through it.
>What the fuck are you even doing here
I have a progressive disease so i can't have family (kids would grow up without father, i'd also probably die right when it would hurt them the most). My parents died when i was young so grandparents brought me up, but they both died right as i went to uni (didn't even make it to my matriculation) so i don't have anyone to get a good kick out of my time here. No friends because autismo that can't hold a meaningful conversation about anything but my work. I just want some girl my age to have good time with before i die, like everyone else. Dying alone, when the last decade of your life was spent alone in work must really suck, and taking teen through something like that is disgusting. I think i'll end it in few years, while i still can.
Thx for reading my blog, like, subscribe, retweet, upvote, follow, favourite or whatever you do on tumblr and, don't forget to fuck a teen, it's easy and the experience is worth the few hours of her meaningless babbles.

I've had a girl irl lie to me about her age to get with me senpai.

This happens pretty often and it's for this reason you should make sure she's legal. The inevitable heartbreak can make her do some stupid shit and you fucking a 13yo bitch would get you into a whole lot of trouble.

You know, if she has more than 15-20+ friends on Facebook, immidietly drop. She a thot. And you know what we say to them.

>preying on young and vulnerable girls
>being surprised when those girls grow up to be total and utter sluts
the utter state of Jow Forums

was really close friends with one at the time, can tell you it isnt that exciting

Just as annoying and insufferable as a grown woman, but prettier and with a lower cock count.

There's no downside

Lol everyone has more than 15-20 friends on Facebook. I had 150 before I deleted my account, and I got maybe 3 irl friends.

Well that's like your opinion man orig

True patrician robot taste

my girlfriend is 21 and looks younger than girl in OP

good for you norman
now exit

>15 is pedobait
American education, everybody.

16 is a common aoc, mutt.