Born an arab

>born an arab
>life ruined before I even popped out of my moms vagina
someone fucking shoot me in the back of the head

Attached: 1533763488799.jpg (326x251, 25K)

do you not have arranged marriages and harems like they do in turbanistan?

>do you not have arranged marriages and harems like they do in turbanistan?

Yeah but I think they'll get diddled by their uncles and male cousins until they get there

no we dont

oririgig

where you live

orngi

Attached: ez.jpg (145x105, 20K)

>born nonwhite autist in white country
>in addition to being nonwhite you're also an autist
>the normal kids don't want to hang with you because you're autistic
>the other autists are always white and don't want to hang with you because you're not white
You can't be a robot if you're white

How do you know if a woman is attractive if they're always covered in sheets? For serious, I always wonder that.

"Killing An Arab" is the best song by The Cure.

That's the point. Women cover themselves in sheets because muslims and even arabic tradition views even the most vague references to sex sinful and punishable.

I know, but how do you know your future big nose wife-to-be is attractive? Is it just dumb luck?

>hating on other robots because of their race

Maybe that's why gay sex is so common in arab cultures despite their fag hate. When you don't know what you stick it into you might fuck a guy(as long as you aren't the bottom )

>implying it's not the best song by The Cure

>being this much of a faggot
Not the guy you replied to btw, i'm white but he is right

Arab women are cute desu

>be born as an Eastern European guy
It's like being the nigger of the white race. A foreign woman would (almost) never find you more attractive than a Western guy or a meme-country guy (Spanish, Italian, etc.). Our own women could choose over much more richer guy from developed country. It's like God creating you white and then spitting on you.

Literally all I said was that "Killing An Arab" is the best song by The Cure.
I fail to see how that hurts all your feefees so dearly. Have you even listened to it? Fuckin grow a pair, I didn't say anything about OP.

It depends. In REALLY religious muslim nations, like Saudi Arabia and Iran, arranged marriage is usually the course of how marital relationships bloom. In relatively 'normal' countries however, like the UAE, Iraq, Egypt etcetera, women are expected just to cover their hair and not their faces as a sign of modesty.

Hope that cleared things up

In Iran, there are no arranged marriages or face covering

If you're in Dearborn lets kick it

at least you're not an indian
lmfaaooo

>big nose
Wrong religion, faggot

Trust me, when you guys are the only whites left in 50-100 years or so, women will be flocking to you.

That won't happen, but
>in 50-100
I'll be long dead, who cares

Just marry your cousin and beat the shit out of her, it's fine.

>one chance at life
>be born incapable of solving my own problems
>be born with a prospensity for drug addiction and impulsive decision making
>be born passive without desire to achieve any goals
>be black

This may all be in my own head, but I really don't know what the fuck I'd want to do with my life. I'm lying to everyone by pretending to like computers, but dealing with logical shit is difficult and I'm constantly wrong and going back to fix my own mistakes.

I like music a lot, but after 9 years of playing guitar, I'm bored by it, and the attempts to force myself to practice fail by the 3rd day.

If I'm bad with logical hobbies, and lack patience for creative ones (I hate the idea of producing shit), what the fuck can I do?

Can't remember many times where, based on my own personal drive (meaning without outside agents pushing me), I completed a project or did something I wanted to do.

People tell me I'm "cultured" because I name drop entry level arthouse films and listen to entry level /mu/sic, although I can't be fucked to venture beyond that area.

Maybe I lack the willingness to leave my comfort zone, but growing up and moving around often, to foreign countries, I'd say I had to leave my comfort zone, albeit non voluntarily.

They say do what you love, but tell me I can't sit around smoking pot or watching videos. I haven't smoked for a month, yet my motivation to achieve remains low. I sit and watch my friends all achieve shit, and they tell me stuff I could do or learn, but I end up bored as shit or reluctant to start for fear of fucking up

I'm gonna stop blogging
I went to therapy a few times, one told me to that I'm depressed because "I'm coasting along". Paid like $80 an hour to tell me something I knew at 16.

Jews and Arabs are both Semitic retard

>be me
>italian and polish father/german mother
>brown hair and eyes, look italian as fuck
>german family says I look greek aka sandnigger but probably mean it as a compliment
>say thanks anyway
>my mother had a c section so I never even touched a vagina in my whole life and never will

Oh well. At least my nose is upturned unlike most italians.

Attached: 1501803092838.jpg (900x900, 65K)

always after engaging the man can see his "future wife" alone and chat togther .. if they didnt like each other then every obe walks on hus path .. and that is totally halal in islam

>be born incapable of solving my own problems
>be born with a prospensity for drug addiction and impulsive decision making
>be born passive without desire to achieve any goals
>be black
So, why'd you write the same thing four times in a row?