WAGE THREAD

Come here my fellow wageslaves.
How was your day, what do u work and how much do you get?

I just got home from a 12 hour shift.

Attached: puza5pp734011.jpg (1125x858, 61K)

why do you keep making this thread everyday?

Attached: 1461507028766.png (900x900, 21K)

Because its part of my daily ritual

I was NEET until I was 26. My first job is at a shipping company. It's unionized and I only work for 6 hours a day. More hours are optional, but fuck that. I get $25/hr that's enough to live on, even with 30 hour weeks. I read labels and put boxes on trucks.

>social worker
>40 hrs per week, overtime strongly discouraged
>return to my place every afternoon for my mandatory, hour long, unpaid lunch
>smoke weed until I have to go back to the office
>probably gonna do a home visit or two this afternoon
>currently taking a shit at my place and posting in this thread
I've had worse jobs I guess

I do the same but i have to work hard sadly.
Its boring as shit

>25/hr first job
How?

Luck, too much look, that's the only way, my first job was a for 4 hours a day and I'd get only $4/hr

My dad somehow talked his friend into giving me the job. I just had to go through the motions. Some of my coworkers even have college degrees(but failed to find a job in their field) LOL.

>My dad somehow talked his friend into giving me the job.
goodness gracious, is nepotism really that common?

recommendations are great, think about it.Would you recommend someone unsuitable to your boss? Of course not.
This way the boss can rely on a new workforce.

>work until 12am
>next shift is 8am
>confront boss about needing more hours between shifts
>still end up with clopening hours

Please tell me eth is gonna hit 500 again. What the fuck even happened.

That's illegal. Tell him there are laws that prevent you to get hours like that. Take that shit to HR if he continues to schedule you shitty hours.

Attached: [Mushin] Hajimete no Gal - 11 [OVA] My first school festival (BD 1280x720 x264 AAC).mkv_snapshot_10. (658x706, 672K)

I fucking suck at interviews. I applied at fucking Target and they asked me "Tell us about a time you inspired someone or changed their opinion on something". What the fuck am I supposed to say?

Attached: b28.png (544x941, 617K)

yeah and it's not like I clock out exactly at 12am. I never clock out one time. One time I only had 7 hours between shifts.

Design engineer here.

My day was pretty good. Just modelling some stuff for military transport trucks without a deadline.

I get 55k per year. This is my first actual full payed job. I had an apprenticeship before that to become design engineer.

Do I qualify as a wageslave?
Ive heard the term salaryfag a while ago.

>how much do you get?
430 euros

Attached: 4356.jpg (676x747, 122K)

Bullshit.
There isn't a single warehouse/shipping company here that pays fucking $25/hr with 0 experience. The highest paying ones are Uline($18/hr) & Coke($18/hr), both nearly impossible to get into even with experience. Believe me I tried for nearly a year.

If you don't live in NY or CA, you're shitposting.

Just make shit up, tell a story where you are the hero.

"I had this friend who was down on himself after placing outside the top 16 in a tennis tournament, he told me he would never win the title. I convinced him he could do it, I practiced with him every weekend for 6 months and he ended up winning the next big tournament."

Something like that. Any answer is better than saying nothing.

I'm in Canada, that's in Canadian dollars.

You fell for a biggest scam ever.

shit i work that fucking wageshit and i get 550

may i off myself

>Would you recommend someone unsuitable to your boss
No, but it happens all the time, and even retards with a 26 year work gap can get a job with nepotism.

That's still nearly $20/hr, which is on the very high end as far as warehouses go.
I don't know the cost of living in Canada, but I could afford to live completely on my own, with probably $1k+ left over each month for savings/spending @ $20/hr.

He's probably from Australia