To fat to fit in the car

>to fat to fit in the car
>have to get mom to drive it and get me fast food (at least twice a day)

fucking kill me

Attached: 1493919651453.jpg (747x754, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BQuWnLmqt94
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how much do you weigh? 300lbs? 500lbs? 800lbs?

It seems that you and your mother are already doing a good enough job of that.

If you don't live in a shithole like Brazil go walk your way there, take that time to lose some of your fat and eventually be able to fit in a car. Ik you're lazy as fuck but I believe in your ability to walk on the street without having your legs broken by your weight.

Loose some weight fatty

How do you let yourself get like this? A mentally sound human being would take being too fat to drive as a sign to loose weight but you couldn't give less of a shit. What is the matter with you?

How fucking fat are you? I thought am*ricans made big cars?

>to fat to fit in the car

Just fucking kill yourself. Regardless whether or not, you start losing weight, you let it come this far. Also,

>too fat to fit in a car so he sends mommy twice a day or more to get fast food for him.

We need a final solutions to the fat people problem.

perhaps you should start searching for double wide caskets now user

I don't fucking know. At first it was just, "Hey I'm a little chubby I like food that's no problem" but then I just kept getting bigger and bigger. I try to eat less but then I just get really bad headaches that only go away when I eat more. There's no fucking curing me.

Download myfitnesspal on your phone at least to log what you eat. You likely dont need more than 1600 cal a day. When you get headaches drink water. In fact drinking more water in general will help with making you feel full. Your mom is not helping you. She should be NOT getting you fast food and you need to stop accepting it. Take responsibility for what you put in your body and get to a doctor asap.

You use your mother and you dont care. Says alot about you

Remember that taxes are used to move these fat wastes of lives around and the surgeries too. People on the show my 600 pound life are still able to fit into cars. If OP truthful, hes probably aboe 700 pounds. You are a leech on society fat cunt

>Download myfitnesspal on your phone at least to log what you eat. You likely dont need more than 1600 cal a day.

I tried counting calories before but I just ignore it and end up eating more. The apps don't stop me from eating.

>When you get headaches drink water. In fact drinking more water in general will help with making you feel full

Water tastes like piss and doesn't help. I tried switching to Diet Coke because it has 0 calories and is basically water, but I didn't lose any weight and it didn't taste as good as regular Coke so I switched back to regular coke.

>Your mom is not helping you. She should be NOT getting you fast food and you need to stop accepting it.

She shouldn't but when she doesn't I get mad and start yelling and calling her names until she cries, and then gets the food for me. She doesn't know that standing up for herself just once would maybe help me, but she's too pathetic to do that and she always gets me the food.

>Take responsibility for what you put in your body and get to a doctor asap.

What will the doctor tell me? "lol just eat less it's easy bro". There's no fucking cure for me. I've accepted that I'm just going eat and eat until I die. I must have had 10000 calories from McDonalds today and I'm still hungry. There's no fucking stopping me.

>falling for the too fat to live meme
yeah you're fucking retarded. op kys

Wow you're pretty sad
How long ago did you start? How we you like in the beginning? How much do you weigh?

I don't know. I've always been a fatass. I would say it was only when I dropped out of highschool (not because I was too stupid, but because I was so smart the work was too easy and I got bored) I started eating fast food for all my meals. Only recently I'm too fat to fit in the car and I'm getting to be so fat I can't get up anymore (it's a hassle to even walk to the bathroom now). I don't know how much I weigh I don't own a scale.

But how fat? Gaben fat?

So you're literally the kind of user we hear about in tendies greentexts?

Attached: 2938CA41-5018-41D0-AA92-F45DCB206CDD.jpg (132x132, 4K)

Stop bullying OP, fatness is a serious medical condition that needs to be accomidated for

Post a pic OP, you can't really be THAT fat . . .

>tfw to inteligant too go to colege

Attached: 1480540420690.jpg (562x527, 61K)

lose weight and then become a qt trap

Attached: DSWQd_uV4AALfEM.jpg (492x546, 36K)

Get door dash app on ur phone, fat ass.

Attached: 15224607657493.png (570x706, 326K)

>ignoring calorie counting
Yeah you need to put in more effort. I'm guessing you're in a fat bastard mode where you eat cause you're depressed and you're depressed cause you eat too much.
>water tastes bad
Get over it. On the off chance there is something wrong with your water's taste you can get a filter for the faucet to change the taste. Dont drink soda, regardless of being zero calorie or zero sugar. Soda is candy and its trash.
>getting mad at mom
stop being a fat bastard, you fat bastard. She doesn't deserve your vicious cycle bullshit.
>what will the doctor say
The doctor will help you get on track by slowly pulling you back from the brink. Its possible, probable that you are already diabetic so have a doctor test you and help you get back to a normal diet and a healthy weight.

tl;dr you need to try harder. Health is suffering and our society makes it hard to be healthy sometimes but YOU need to TRY HARDER.

For serious OP, seek treatment for your childish palate. It's fucking you up.

*highschool, I'm dumb

why do you fucks even bother
do you seriously think OP's going to listen to "try harder"

It's worth a shot and in a way if he can be helped others can too. It's about not being a pussy and giving up, lest we become you.

OP, there is one solution for you and it's fasting. After 2 days of not eating your appetite will stop. Go to the Jow Forums and look at the /fast/ threads.

Attached: 1533094825689.png (993x560, 431K)

>She doesn't deserve your vicious cycle bullshit.

It's her fucking fault I'm like this. She could have stopped me when I was relatively thin, but she had to be a lazy bitch and fatten me up.

Also the rest of your post is the same shitty normie advice. If I have diabetes, then it must not be a big deal because I feel fine.

Attached: 1487630420753.gif (633x758, 15K)

If you aren't baiting you really should kys
Stop making excuses for every possible solution, get a grip on your life or just give up

damn op, you must have a lot of good boy points. your mom taking you to mcdonalds 2 times a day must cost a lot of gbp

Attached: 1530753583700.jpg (433x419, 55K)

Its your fault you keep shoving food doesnt your gullet you dead weight on society. Stop blaming everybody else. Fucking scumbag

youtube.com/watch?v=BQuWnLmqt94
Just keep going OP. Be living pile of lard.

>have to get mom to drive it and get me fast food (at least twice a day)
Stop eating fast food.

Stop drinking soft drinks or drinks with a lot of sugar. Eat more fruit and veggies and lean meats.

600 lb kek

oreganol

Attached: 247876453.jpg (400x386, 34K)

>diet coke is basically water

Literally kill yourself. Why has the American education failed you this hard?

I'm at a loss of words desu. This is why 60% of your country is obese.

It's not that hard to lose weight
>don't eat like shit
>exercise daily (even an hour of walking)
>drink plenty of WATER
>get proper rest.

>eat more fruit and veg
Fuck off hippie, OP is allowed to eat his burgers

Howd you get so fat?

Most I ever weighed (and I lift weights) was 200lbs. Even while having 5 years of lifting at 200lbs I still felt fat as fuck, cut down to 165 for abs (Im 5ft7)

To not fit in a car I guess youre maybe 500lbs at least? Did you not ever feel fat at 250? 300? 350? 400? Etc

I love a good home cooked burger, myself, but eating more fruit and veggies is the easiest way to become more healthy. I've read that consuming more fruit is one way to curb the need for sugar, since eating a ton of sweets or soda is apparently the body trying to compensate for lack of fruit.

Not OP but I am 580lbs, I gained 200lbs in 2 years.

It was very easy to do. I just ate thousands of calories every single day. This was also very easy for me, because my mother and father killed my little brother by feeding him raw meat and raw milk every day because they didn't like cooking. He ended up getting Listeriosis and dropping dead, he was only 8.

Now they feel guilty especially about food so I have bullied them into getting me whatever food I want. If they offer to cook healthy food I tell them 'I think Broccoli has Listeria in so I cannot trust you not to do what you did to Mike' or whatever and they go and buy me fast food. They ate beta but I am an addict, I need them to be stronger

Attached: shoot self.jpg (983x752, 98K)

Post photos of you. I want a good laugh

no it is no joke

Stop eating fast food more than twice a week you lazy stupid fuck can you at least manage that. then smack your mother for enabling you. You're about to die any day now she she's about to blame herself

Jesus this board is hypocritical when it comes to obese people when they complain about having no gf or being depressed. You can change that as easily as a person with the mental problem such as being obese can lose weight. Not that easily. Telling a fat person to eat less is like telling a depressed person to just be happy.

kys you fucking worms

Your life is a joke m8. Let everyone else join in the laughter