She's right (and super original too), you know

she's right (and super original too), you know.

Attached: incels.jpg (960x960, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discordDOTgg/EGSgRKg
anth.ucsb.edu/projects/human/epfaq/holocene.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A fat lady squeezed my ass and called me a cutie in a coffee shop once. Made me feel nice.

Who the hell simply approaches someone (be it male or female, heterosexual or not) and calls them hot?

honestly if i was in that coffee shop i would've gone along with it and said "hey man, you look nice today! love what you're doin with your hair." just to prove a point

Attached: 36122869_214553365837549_2056053483714379776_n.jpg (480x480, 36K)

I mean, as long as you know how to take no for an answer, there's nothing wrong with coming onto people. In that sense, you create a situation where you're saying "Listen, you're attractive and I'd be down for getting to know you better, but ultimately the choice is completely yours and no pressure either way".

Why the hell would you tell the man he looks hot? He doesn't.

An old lady groped me at work once. Told me I was nice and strong. It weirded me out because I hate being touched.

Giving another dude a compliment isnt coming onto them. Whoever made this comic is retarded.

>omitting the part where you don't want to come on to a guy because you don't want him to think you're gay

protip: this situation does not happen to you when you're hot

also, the lady in the pic is too feminine to be a raging feminist

>implying people don't like to be complimented

Attached: 1447538164910.jpg (500x500, 39K)

they just don't like to be complimented by you.

Sure they do. I'll admit that there is a small percentage of guys who'll literally nag women, but no one dislikes just getting a compliment.

Robots don't catcall or otherwise make unwarranted comments on a female's appearance. Either due to fear or imtelligence/empathy.

If you do, you're a dumb failed normie.

an unwanted comment will be unwanted regardless of whether it's a compliment or not

>bluepilled idiot

someone post that reddit screenshot of girls saying they only like to be complinented by good looking dudes

There's no such thing as an unwanted compliment.

>reddit spacer
>wants to post reddit screenshot

Attached: 174435f56c64e57f05802c10253a92c2dec243a310a795f96445aebb4f532626.jpg (564x698, 119K)

>There's no such thing as an unwanted compliment.
and you think so because?

women generally dislike being complimented by unattractive guys because they think it means they're ugly themselves. This is why women are so bitchy around ugly guys.

are you a woman lmao?

Because they spend time on their appearance.
I doubt that's how it works.

>Because they spend time on their appearance.
contrary to what you may believe, people also spend time on their appearence to feel good about themselves, not necessarily to be liked by others

Do you not understand what an appearance is?

>I doubt that's how it works.

And that's why the other guy called you bluepilled.

appearance
noun
>the way that someone or something looks

your point being?

Fake and gay. I tell all kinds of people they're well-dressed or in good shape or that I like their haircut or etc. Never had anybody take a compliment poorly either, it's a matter of not being a strawman like in your pic.

It is what other people see. No one on an empty island would bother with their appearance.

Why are you reddit spacers so delusional?

Attached: 1526905021186.jpg (770x554, 51K)

>muh reddit spacing meme
Go to college for fucks sake.

just because you're a fuckin neckbeard who doesn't groom or shower unless your mom forces you to, doesn't mean other people are too

Attached: 1533224553948.jpg (763x771, 60K)

Did an ex tell you that? How long after did she cheat on you? Completely untrue, "feeling good about muhself" is onlynpart of it, the kicker is WHY that makes whores feel good and that's "because more men want to/will fuck them" simple as that. A girl who tells you she did something to her appearance "for herself" really means "not for you, for guys I want inside me"

Showering is not just about your appearance.

They went to college and learned to double space, you spend your life on half chan and are a living meme. That's literally it.

get out good looking cutie

>tfw you will always go through life ugly

It doesn't sound to me like you ever go out. You have completely insane ideas about what people are like.

>lmaooo it feels good to randomly dislike people if we suspect they might use a website we dislike because we're retarded!

You would think that, but it turns out redditors are actually morons.

>Just talk to women brah, you'll easily get a gf. Just need to give them a firm handshake
>Hey, what are you talking to women for? Stop that, you creep

If you're not Chad, you can not win

So what? Are you now gonna tell me you shower, brush your teeth, change your clothes regularly and use necessary cosmetics but it's all because you care about hygiene?

refer to

I am not on an empty island.

yeah i forgot your mom sometimes brings you food into the basement
honestly it's fuckin beyond me how can you argue with a concept of people doing things for themselves rather than others

It is retarded that you think people work on their appearance "for themselves". It's like you have never taken a class of biology or psychology.

since you're gonna play this card, then please point me to ANY biology or psychology textbook that says people cannot care about their appearance purely for themselves and i will admit you're right

>Stacy is only putting on Chad's favorite whore makeup because she enjoys cosmetics on an abstract, metaphysical level

>You can't ever hit on or flirt with people, bigot
>Attempts at romance are oppressive violence
Enjoy the death of your people. I'm gonna get me some manpussy through not being a cuck now.

Looking good is about attracting a mate and securing your position in a social hierarchy. It is not something like exercising, which also makes you feel better.

the sheer amount of makeup tutorials and cosmetic reviews available on youtube proves that women do it for themselves rather than chad

we're not cavemen anymore

Attached: 1533584335845.png (817x443, 34K)

Biologically we are.

then what the fuck are you doing at the computer grug? you're not biologically fit to operate such a complicated machine

>I am completely rational and all men are stupid
>I AM SILLY
garbage.

Attached: what actually happened.png (1401x467, 215K)

That's what I said. You have never taken a class of biology in your life.

If she's right let's discuss it here
discordDOTgg/EGSgRKg

Attached: 1461429809005.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

haven't i already asked you to show me a textbook backing up your claim? surely this can't be difficult for you since you're apparently very well versed in basic biology

Here you go, brainlet:
anth.ucsb.edu/projects/human/epfaq/holocene.html

i'm not gonna read through all that, provide a direct quote and where it is in the text

>I'm not gonna read all that
literally 12 lines of text you retarded brainlet.

Attached: flat,900x900,070,f.u1.jpg (900x900, 73K)

Im really fucking disappointed that this ISNT Loss.

then point me to the one which you think supports your claim best, this is how citations work

>Scientifically, 10,000 years (500 generations) is not much time for natural selection to act, and it certainly is not enough time to evolve new, complex adaptations--sophisticated mechanisms coded for by numerous genes.

Wtf is this gay shit. Never post again please.

Opening panel starts with a strawman that probably happens on occasion but is not a big deal. Comic also completely neglects context and situation.

Female comic figure's response is also not really a big deal. The bigness of the deals will vary depending on context and situation. If you want someone to leave you alone you should probably not engage them.

Finally this whole thing is completely natural human behavior, "objectifying" your sexual preference and signaling desire...

Attached: 2017_636388557699197959.png (400x600, 411K)

Do you believe that every single one of our actions and emotions is hardcoded in the genome? Because if not, then this doesn't mean shit for what you're trying to prove

Do you realize that you are mentally impaired?

Attached: 4e4.png (600x800, 167K)

>incel.jpg
The fuck? incels dont approach women this up front of ever.

thankfully i still have enough braincells left to realize your reasoning is flawed

premises
>A) Looking good is about attracting a mate and securing your position in a social hierarchy. It is not something like exercising, which also makes you feel better.
>B) Scientifically, 10,000 years (500 generations) is not much time for natural selection to act, and it certainly is not enough time to evolve new, complex adaptations--sophisticated mechanisms coded for by numerous genes.

do not entail what you're trying to prove, which is
>people cannot care about their appearance purely for themselves

additionally, premise A is actually a reiteration of the claim you're trying to prove and yet you're trying to pass it as something which is already known to be true

>I don't understand basic biological theory

Attached: restaurant022.jpg (620x413, 185K)

Why that cartoon titled incels? I never approached a girl or complimented her apprarance and I'm incel. Catcallers are not incels.

This. Dudes compliment each other all the time. "Youre jacke bro". "Nice shoes". Cranky bitch made that cartoon

>my only argument is "it's basic biology bro"

Attached: 1533225325284.png (621x702, 56K)

Being liked by others makes you feel good if those others are good looking as well. Women dress sexually appealing for Chad. Duh

Say the Iine Bart.

Gay dudes say that.

>people spend time on their appearence to feel good about themselves

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 59K)

But then it wouldn't have been genuine and you further prove her point

You obviously don't know how often women get harassed in the streets. Every of them, even the fugliest experienced it, and the prettiest sometimes become afraid to walk in the streets because they know they'll be bothered by an asshole coming on to them. Try to imagine what it's like, it is not the same thing as a compliment. Saying something nice, complimenting someone in the street is fine. Harassing them is not. The assholes who do that kind of thing are cowards who don't dare to approach a woman who's with a man but when they're alone and don't answer positively to their harassment which probably is the Xth that day they insult them right away.
This kind of behaviour makes me sick, it angered me to know that my ex-gf was gonna experience it each time i wasn't with her, sometimes approaching violence. Don't come onto women! Do not bother them, even if you think you're being nice.

I actually describe other men as handsome or good looking (if I think they are, obviously) with no insecurities about it..

Nah ive had straight guys compliment my physique and even feel me up. Locker room shit.

>i've had straight guys feel me up

Attached: concern.jpg (225x225, 9K)

...k you fucking whiteknight. I don't already and i think most guys aren't going to since there are actually fucking laws preventing us form doing it, GEnder roles are dead and you fucker killed them. Have fun saying they same to actual rapists, i'm sure they will stop if you ask then necely.

>GEnder roles are dead and you fucker killed them
and this is bad how exactly?

Dudes ugly other dude hot bitch was in wrong should just said she not into ugly bros only hot bros she has no point she just dumb

Attached: 1533739198854.gif (220x236, 307K)

Once men become effeminate, new more powerful/masculine men will take their place and treat women incredibly "worse" than the original men.
Gender roles are biological, and you can only do so much to fight biology before you start to destroy civilization.

are you another one of those "it's basic biology bro" guys?

this but gayer,

Youve never been in a locker room with other guys

Complementing another dude used to be seen as OK. Now thanks to the normalization of homosexuality you risk being seen as weird.

why would anyone think that's okay?

Attached: Nothanks.png (211x761, 327K)

Too bad there's freedom of speech, right?

You just have to add the no homo disclaimer

>i-it's normal i swear

Youre probly under 18. Millenial culture is different froom zoomer culture.

Lel the men who catcall are the guys who can get pussy easy thats why they catcall in the first place because they know how women work.

have a little empathy, it's difficult for us guys to comprehend at first how little kindness means to women

>letting other guys feel you up is a part of your culture
lol homo

>ive had straight guys compliment my physique and even feel me up

Attached: 1532398312563.png (500x333, 262K)

Thoughts oregninsdadsad

Attached: rosscom.png (1156x988, 401K)

>the gore-loving vegan is making generic tepidly feminist comics
huh, weird direction.

>he touch me on my nono place help
- you when someone pats your back

who's at fault here?

I love it when men rub my ass without my consent.