Who else here just wants to feel loved?

who else here just wants to feel loved?

i can't be the only one and i doubt i am

fembots are no help because they just want attention from orbiters while real robots are just no use to them so they don't care about us

how do i ease the pain bots?

also just wondering can ANY fembots just prove they have any sympathy for robots?
i have seen too many women just come here for attention and then leave

also sad music
youtube.com/watch?v=LCet4yrfp4o

Attached: 1516581816158.gif (500x275, 365K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6DB-sqpFIAM
youtube.com/watch?v=8aJw4chksqM
youtube.com/watch?v=32kYH6XZrIo
youtube.com/watch?v=f9X1C7pTu-M
youtu.be/nZq_jeYsbTs
youtu.be/No1rN1KaG3I
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ElTBxXH2pr4&index=8&list=PLPeEsegq8TVzAG0KH4hWpx1HRwYI0eEc_
m.youtube.com/watch?v=CAfvagItmaQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=EjQfY47pFNs
youtube.com/watch?v=zKtwhLrLIjM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

let's listen to some music, what do you think about this one

youtube.com/watch?v=6DB-sqpFIAM

i just don't get the sad vibes out of that as much as i get in the OP the whole rock thing mixed with sadness is like oil in water it just can't mix

that doesn't mean you have bad music taste just not good music for bad feels

Attached: 1515192639485.gif (500x283, 403K)

oh shit didnt get that we're supposed to roll sad music, let me show what i got

youtube.com/watch?v=8aJw4chksqM

music video just gives me the fucking chills but music itself isn't all that bad it's a much more lingering sadness than a immediate one

what about this

youtube.com/watch?v=32kYH6XZrIo

music video also gives me the creeps but the music in this is WAYY better than b4 a much more dystopian feel to it

you ever listen to happy music but it was maybe associated with something lost like maybe you and a friend really liked a song but he died and that song although the song is happy makes you tear up?

this is one of my best songs for sad feels?
youtube.com/watch?v=f9X1C7pTu-M

while im at it whats your opinion on fembots?

also do you think having a gf is worth it?

Attached: 1520503776862.png (647x672, 99K)

I wish my family didn't talk about me behind my back constantly and actually gave more than no shits about me.

I wish I finally found myself at home with people who understood me or at the very least seemed genuine.

I wish I could find the one person in the world who would tell me it's all going to be okay and not allow myself to be used by people who would have done the same were I not around.

I wish this whole fucking world didn't seem like a nightmare I couldn't wake up out of, where everything seems more artificial than in the films that claim to dramatize it.

I'm not here. This isn't happening.

youtu.be/nZq_jeYsbTs

Attached: 1531262902594.jpg (499x499, 27K)

rough man

i wish people were much more genuine than they are normal people are like a virus sometimes it's crazy

the fact that people are like this is only going to be more of a problem in the future not just for us but for society as a whole many people are going to be dropping out of it

Attached: 1518195208033.jpg (1600x1600, 189K)

too much of an ugly introverted weirdo to be loved, love is a scarce resource reserved for the genetically gifted.

or this

youtu.be/No1rN1KaG3I

I'd be happy just to find someone I can love, but I'm so bitter I find myself hating everyone around me.

It honestly just feels like there's no independently-minded people left anymore and everyone is becoming either faux-depressed or a carbon copy of everyone else. Jow Forums's really my last resort for genuine interaction, and even then 90% of the people are just intentionally rude at all times.

Attached: 797ee2b7fe4977bf9e74b497e487d5cc--moomin-childrens-books.jpg (500x376, 26K)

life sucks the best im doing right now is getting Jow Forums and becoming the best i can not for a gf but for myself just to look into the mirror and see myself at my best would make my day

you have no idea how much i relate to this especially with the faux-depressed

i can't really get a sad feel from it but it is not bad music i like it

How old are you, user? I'm turning 19 in a couple of months and despise the plastic culture of my generation that everyone seems to enjoy.
I'm also getting Jow Forums but it's really just to help me manage my stress, I don't see a reason to impress anyone my age

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ElTBxXH2pr4&index=8&list=PLPeEsegq8TVzAG0KH4hWpx1HRwYI0eEc_
m.youtube.com/watch?v=CAfvagItmaQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=EjQfY47pFNs
Visual novels offer the best sad music in my opinion

22 i remember being the same way when i was in HS

you have no idea how much i wish i could play visual novels without fucking crying because i can't live life like the VN

Dont play higurashi then because all the main characters are perfect in personality yet get fucked over by the worst characters in the games, especially Satoko.
>you will never have a childhood with genuine friends

I don't know man I getting tired of being a manipulable and nice guy. I'm really tired. I don't wanna anything and I can't tell you anything. I think I'm getting out of my mind.

youtube.com/watch?v=zKtwhLrLIjM

Attached: based hijak.png (238x212, 4K)