Fembots if you felt you really loved a guy would you offer your flesh to him to be cooked and eaten...

Fembots if you felt you really loved a guy would you offer your flesh to him to be cooked and eaten? How would you respond if he brought this up with you? Nothing lethal of course just a strip of your arm or something.

Attached: big_1435696986_image.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

is this a fantasy of yours user?

sounds more like a femanon fantasy desu

I can't stand being around people much less eating their putrid flesh. You have a shit fetish OP

It certainly is to an extent. More so than the actual tasting of your flesh is the whole level of trust based around this. This is pretty much the ultimate confirmation of trust and dedication in a relationship.

I've been seeing sick threads like thi son /b/ bet it's the same dude wanting to know if people would eat women's flesh.

No, I'd rather eat him than have him eat me

I think either way works just as well. That would be the ultimate way of showing his dedication to you.

Ryan? That is you right?

>TFW No girlfriend or boyfriend that will let me fuck their eyesockets and come in there.
>TFW No one to commit Hara Kiri with.
>TFW Will never have my hands cut off and used afterwards as pleasure for my bf/gf

How common is it to be turned on by the idea of literally eating a woman?

I feel like this fetish isn't as rare as people think, I've known women irl who got off on the idea of being eaten. Seems like one of those fetishes that only seems rare because no one would dare admit to it.

Attached: thigh sashimi.webm (500x600, 416K)

Wouldn't the better question be who would even want to eat someone else? If anything why not make a woman prove she loves you by eating and drinking your piss and shit? It shows devotion and a person willing to degrade themselves.

>Comparing BDSM with fucking EYESOCKETS
A new era of mental retardation

I feel uncomfortable

Attached: sweaty guy.jpg (300x300, 15K)

Eaten flesh or ended life is gone forever, piss and shit are immaterial.

Well explain the appeal then because I don't get it

I just like how people look so meaty and tasty, especially girls. People are edible things, and I can never get my mind off that. You know how giant candy things are fun, like giant gummy bears? Cuddling against a sweet girl you like is like cuddling a giant, tasty snack. The idea of her giving her body to you like that is the absolute height of love, a million times more intimate than sex.

i wouldnt be able to trust someone like this desu, what if they leave me the next week. doesnt sound likely that someone who would want this would stop right at this or care for me all that much

in your ideal world would women just cut off pieces of their arm every week or is this a once thing?

yeah i would but only if it was a little piece and i could still function normally. i don't want to be an amputee

Attached: 7hZP.gif (500x284, 994K)

id want to do it and test out this method i heard of of growing back flesh, but i would be scared. if the method didnt work i wouldnt rlly want to do it

Of course that makes sense, even if it was a tiny little sliver of flesh from your thigh or something. It's the thought that counts after all, it would be symbolic. It would be a bad idea to start cutting bits off left and right.

What if it was a small piece of flesh from the same area everyday?

i would feel really worried about that getting infected honestly, at least if you just take a small piece off and take other pieces off, each one can heal up individually and not get infected, but if you keep the wound alive it could easily make me sick.

Every day is a bad idea, best to leave it a couple of weeks before reopening the wound so as to not cause an infection.

Deep (like really deep) cuts on the arm can also expose adipose tissue which is good for frying meals and other yummy stuff too so it's quite easy to get a feel for it if you're into self-harm.

It could be a regular thing if the body is given chance to heal properly. I'd be happy to do it to myself to and feed pieces to my girlfriend as well as me eating her. I would really love to eat a girls brain though but I know that would kill her sadly, it would be like the ultimate sacrifice and show of love for one of us to give our lives to the other for eating.

I know stories where a vorarephile met a cannibal after some online communication and the inevitable happened, I wouldn't want anything illegal to take place like killing.

no sane person will let you eat their flesh
sane people would run away from you as fast as they can when you bring that topic up

What if infection wasn't an issue? Like it regenerated overnight?

If it regenerated overnight that would be ideal of course. We could make a loving ritual out of consuming each other's flesh every day or something cute like that.

only if he was a Master chef duhz

How would you like to be cooked

I'm really horny fembots. Let me eat your flesh

Holy shit you need to be ended

Im a virgin robot myself but some of you guys really should not be alive

It's just a fantasy, quite tame even by Jow Forums standards. don't judge

No, this is the kind of thing where you need to go all the way. ALL the way.
So you don't need to worry about anything anymore after that

What does your flesh taste like fembots?

I need that meat to do stuff, man.

I would give Izumi Shion my right arm if that answers your question.

Attached: soon.png (1592x846, 1.15M)

My fetishes are pretty out these I'll admit
cannibalism,snuff,necro,rape, beating, gore, domination, sadism, scat, cuckolding,vomit
If anyone reading this by chance is into similar stuff let me know we can talk about it I guess. boy or girl is fine

Yeah, I'd be cool with it. If I really loved him I don't see why he couldn't have a little non-essential chunk of me. I'd probably want it to be a mutual thing though, it would feel too one sided if he just ate me and that was that. Ideally we would take some cuts from each other and cook and eat them together.

It's supposed to taste more or less like pork. Allegedly.

Not all of it though.

Attached: 511.png (500x382, 196K)

kys OP, you sick fuck

That sounds nice and cute, mutual dining on each other's little essential parts would be a really sweet way to show affection. Any particular preference as to how it is cooked or anything? I'd like to have it raw, other times it could be cooked and seasoned, fried, in sandwiches, with pasta, in soup, pretty much anything you could do with normal meat. But since I don't know what people taste like aside from those who have said it tastes like pork, I can't really decide what would go best with it.

I don't think it's that weird. If you chill out and separate your emotions out a little it's not much different. Humans are just a type of animal. People eat animals they have attachments to all the time, and with this method you don't even have to kill the animal. It's like a free meal, like growing a vegetable garden on your body.

>essential
non-essential i meant of course

I would definitely want it to be cooked through. I like to cook pork in a slow cooker and then broil it, it comes out crispy on the outside and tender inside and I think human meat would come out similar.
It's hard because you can't fully recover that flesh back, so it's not something you could do on the regular, just for special occasions. For that reason I don't think I would use that meat for something like a sandwich. Blood based soup is an option though!
It would be really cool if one of us needed something like a kidney or part of a liver removed and it was safe to eat. Human organ meat is something I will probably never have a chance to taste.

>Not all of it though.
yeah, I do.
There's no portion-sized hunk of flesh on me that has no function.
Like if you wanted to lipo some fat,and render it for tallow, make a big batch of fries, draw blood and cook with that, that'd all be gravy, but the muscle's pretty important.

I've often thought that if I ever needed to get an organ like a kidney removed I could ask to take it home with me or something so I could share it with a partner that was into that kind of stuff. That would definitely be interesting, I imagine the taste of human organs would be very different depending on the person. It would probably be easier than taking flesh from an arm or leg, or the torso safely as well, just stay away from the brain because prions.

Oh, you're right. It would probably be super different from one person to another.
It's a shame we can't find out for sure.
Meat from one part of the body would be different from another part too, just like any animal. I wonder which part I would prefer if I could try them all.

It seems worth it to me.

>It seems worth it to me.
It would be, dude eating the meat who gets to walk away with fully functional limbs.
If you NEED it removed it's probably too gross to eat.

All these fucking sick fucks in this thread need to put down for the betterment of society.

You are all a disease. The cancer of normal society. NEETs and Hikkis are fine as long as they never become as depraved as you all.

Do the world a favour and kill yourselves. Truly. People will be relieved degenerates like you are dead

Attached: 1533520256461.jpg (559x254, 25K)

>dude eating the meat who gets to walk away with fully functional limbs
I was saying that it would be worth it to cut off a chunk of me.
I also said that we should both cut off chunks of ourselves/each other.

>If you NEED it removed it's probably too gross to eat
Not necessarily. We eat animal tumors and other nasty stuff all the time, they just get ground up with all the other meat.

It would definitely be nice to have an assortment of cuts, and parts to try out for sure. I think in a realistic scenario though it might me easier to simply remove flesh from some small part of the body like a fingertip or something. I'll admit I've dabbled in the idea of self-cannibalism as well and have thought about which areas would be best to take the flesh from either for myself or to feed to someone else, it would probably be a really small portion of flesh though and organs would be out of the question. I love the idea of the intimacy behind this though, letting someone taste your flesh and break it down in their body even if it's only a little morsel.

I wouldn't mind losing a pinky or something. I have to use a wheelchair sometimes, so if I ended up needing it full-time I think I'd be cool with cutting out some thigh or something.

Oh yes I hadn't thought of that. You would be in a kind of perfect scenario to get better cuts if you were a full time chair user. There would definitely be an upside to that I think, plus it would be enough to make a nice meal for two possibly!

I'm a good cook just so you know

It would be cool to get a cut early on and then try it again years after using the chair full-time and see how they compare.
I can't remember the name of it but there's some kind of fancy meat that they get from forcing an animal to lie down and never move, and it's super fatty and marbled. I think it would be kind of like that.

Oh yes that is an interesting thought. After a while of not using your legs they might end up tasting somewhat like kobe beef which is a delicacy or similar pork-like version, I bet that would actually taste really nice. It would be nice to try that with someone.

that's pretty judgemental post considering where we are

Not unless there was a valid reason, like survival.

Having this as a fetish is retarted.

Why is it retartet? Seems like a natural progression from sub/domme relationship dynamic.

Could work as way to make money for those who are permanently unemployed.

Sub and dom is also a shit dynamic.

Maybe hurting someone you love isn't morally correct.

>Maybe hurting someone you love isn't morally correct.
bad way of thinking

>the literal point of pain/hurting's existence is so you avoid it

Could wipe out entire unwanted populations this way.

Maybe people like hurting each other?

fembots let me eat you please

or at least let's talk about what you would taste like

i'm so hungry man

let me eat your flesh pwease

>tfw cant tell my friends I'm a cannibal
>tfw they'll think I'm a monster and I'll be lonely again
>tfw cannibalism is considered almost as bad as pedophilia

Attached: 1359597945924.gif (500x216, 1.67M)

>tfw no gf to eat me alive, chop off my dick and play with it

would you eat your dick with her?

Cannibalism is lowkey my fetish so if I had to get a limb amputated or something I'd cook us something nice using the meat. I wouldn't voluntarily remove my flesh because I don't want anymore scars.

Yeah if I ever have to get something removed or taken out I'd probably try and take it home just so I could try it to be honest. more out of curiosity than anything. Also good that you don't want anymore scars glad to hear it

>Why is it retartet?

read it in apu's voice