Pic related is me, I haven't got laid in a whole year. What do I need to do to get the cuties?

Pic related is me, I haven't got laid in a whole year. What do I need to do to get the cuties?

Attached: 1533761986476.jpg (720x960, 64K)

stop posting pictures of yourself on Jow Forums, maybe.

Shave and get a haircut first off.

Also cut calories and start lifting

Stop eating. >>/fa/thinspo

filename u dum fuck newfag hahahhhhahaahahahaaa my stummy hurt

what do we call this body shape?

the landslide

>cut your hair short
>shave regularly
>visit Jow Forums for ideas how to lose weight
>don't wear such huge clothes

maybe don't even cut your hair short. just shave that thing off as it doesn't suit you at all, and lose a lot of weight. And wear tighter clothing. Idk about your personality, so I can't tell anything about it.

wipe those sparsely placed pubes off your face, start wearing contact lenses, stop wearing a nurses outfit, get a fucking haircut and start conditioning your fucking hair, go to the fucking gym

Shave, haircut, lose weight,get a sense of style, get a respectable job and force yourself to be extroverted

Not even this. All he has to do is become DUDE 420 BLAZE IT and he'd instantly get hippie pussy by going to festivals even though this isn't actually OP.

Cant trick me borat

Attached: 19FC3C64-5ABE-4C32-8601-2E05CA6AE0B1.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

The Pat

do the world a favor and just kill yourself

shave that disgusting filth off your face. shave that disgusting filth off your head. adjust your posture. stop eating like a fat fucking pig and hit the gym. burn your clothes and learn to dress like someone without debilitating autism.

When will people understand The rules

Do not post pictures of yourself on Jow Forums. Do not post threads asking for pictures of other users. All "rate me" and camwhoring threads belong on /soc/.

i have not gotten laid in all my 27 years

when i see shit about people on the internet going, "oh man i haven't had sex in 2 weeks," i laugh

shave and get a haircut definitely though pic related

Attached: 1529522294217.jpg (512x512, 42K)

the hersheys kiss

I feel sorry for every laid with that soiboi

> thinking a response has to be heavily emotional
I just reply to bait because I'm bored and it's fun.

Get a chad haircut and some hydrating shampoo and conditioner, also shave off those pubes

shave
haircut
lose weight (low/zero carb diet)
exercise
fix sitting posture
have more confidence in yourself

there's no hope for you, your only option is the rope

Attached: 1531783492861.gif (504x279, 1.98M)

Based Bixenspan working the Jow Forums incels into a ding dong diddly shoot

this guys gotta know that hair isnt working for him

>hey r9k, how do I get laid
>just lift bro
>just shave bro
>just lose weight bro
>just dress better bro
>just get a job bro its ez
Also r9k
>hah, some dude just told me to lift/dress better/get a job in order to get laid, its not that ez, hahaha what a normo amirite guise?

HAHAHAHAHAHA YOU FUCKING UGLY FAGGOT YOU CAN ONLY WISH FOR YOUR HAND TO TOUCH YOUR PENIS I HAVE OBESE FRIENDS CUTER THAN YOU LMAO

Just be confident and learn how to dress, and you will be ok
Orginalio

>people will actually fall for this in a original fashion

Attached: NICE TRY OP YOU STUPID FAGGOT.png (1428x976, 318K)