If you ever decide to kill you'reself, will you perform something illegal to which you won't bear consequences?

If you ever decide to kill you'reself, will you perform something illegal to which you won't bear consequences?
>rape
>theft
>murder

I will rape an underage girl probably.

Attached: 1524457178617.jpg (490x480, 23K)

PLS RESPOND
...n.n.n.nn....nn....

Why in the world would you do that, user?

Everything has consequences, even in death.

Dumb atheist, enjoy your hell lol.

>If you ever decide to kill you'reself, will you perform something illegal to which you won't bear consequences?
yes, kill every single normie i found in the street

Because it's my fetish and biggest fantasy.

And to die not as a virgin.

I fantasize about taking revenge on my bullies and some other people sometimes but I know I won't have the balls for it when the time comes. I'm most likely gonna go somewhere remote and cry like a baby before I end it.

why do men always have to rape babies before they kill themselves? It's an epidemic.

probably only something that might be viewed as positive by the majority of people, like murdering a truly vile criminal or stealing from a company with poor ethical standards and giving the money to those who need it. then people wouldn't just write me off as a selfish robot who didn't care about anybody but himself.

When i tried to kill myself I did the opposite, actually. Gave money to homeless people and helped random people on my way. I even had a lady say to me "there's still good people in this world".

no because if I'm leaving this world I couldn't care less about making some final hurrah since I'm being erased from existence and lashing out before I go is juvenile because it implies some lingering meaning to my life which would defeat the purpose of my nihilism driving me to suicide. but I guess if you want to be petty and project tangible suffering onto other people then sure

Yes. I will steal... a chocolate bar from a corner store!! MWHAHAHAHAHA.

I think the biggest cognitive dissonance I have though is that nihilism should actually nullify the likelihood of suicide because all actions carry equal (zero) meaning and none is more important than the other, I have no idea what the true embodiment of that would be apart from a human statue

I'd do the same. Griefing before you log out is for pussies.

All nihilists will probably kys themselves eventually because life is suffering most of the time.

This is the state of Jow Forums. Pure faggotry.

God why did i even open this site again

DON'T DO IT user!!!!!11111

Attached: NO.png (796x614, 556K)

Pussy.
Only max chads(for their final moments) can put a bullet in a politician or a bully that ruined their lives and then off themselves.

give two people who did this.

>ever decide to kill you'reself
>you'reself

OP....this is absolutely not cool.

Attached: images (1).jpg (225x225, 11K)

Newfag
.nnnn.n.n....nn.

Please dont hurt my feelings you stupid bitch!