Who else here /WHITEPILLED/?

i am literally the most WHITEPILLED i can get.

There is no way anything can get worse.
>Lost girlfriend (2 years together, we were both 16 year old virgins when we met) in december 2012, no chance with girls since then
>Lost clear vision at dim light due to Lasik (search for 'lasik complications pupil size' to learn more)
>also hardcore dry eye syndrome since Lasik
>lost a lot of my saved money trying to get my Lasik vision loss fixed with special scleral lenses and rigid gas permeable corneal lenses which in principle worked but the irritation in my eyes was too much so I couldnt were them
>the rest of my money I lost by investing in crypto
>now Im balding

I lost it all. The girl I loved, my vision, all my money, and my nice hairline. There is literally nothing that can fuck me over now.
Cancer or any other terminal illness would be a relief.
If I wasnt such a pussy I would kill myself.
But because I cant do that Im absolutely whitepilled.
I just have to leave this shithole (germany) before the great multicultural civil war starts (germans vs. iraqis vs. afghans vs. turks vs. kurds vs. somalis vs. eritreans).
then I will MAKE IT
WE WILL ALL MAKE IT, FRENS!

Attached: 1517518974214.png (1000x1000, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UiSB2Fbw9gs
youtu.be/2tFsOkDsWyk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

based and whitepilled

you must make it fren, it is the only way

Attached: image.jpg (680x412, 97K)

yes, fren, indeed.
HOLY SHIT I REALIZED SOMETHING
this is our WHITEPILLED ANTHEM:
youtube.com/watch?v=UiSB2Fbw9gs

Listen to this song all the time guys, it will give us power! we will make it!
BASIERT UND WEISSGEPILLT ZU ALLER ZEIT!

Attached: happyApu.gif (528x555, 816K)

in the context of being about being so low that things can only get better, shouldn't this be the song of choice?
youtu.be/2tFsOkDsWyk

YES FREN!!
THIS IS IT!
WE ARE GOING TO MAKE OURSELVES GREAT AGAIN!!

Attached: 1532832302812.png (800x800, 441K)

I'm out of the loop, my dudes. what's white-pill and how is it different from the black pill? Please explain I get contortions without knowing shit

blackpill: a depressed state of knowledge ("modern society and the female nature are flawed and there is no way anything is getting better")

whitepill: an optimistic state of hope and self confidence ("SOON everything is going to get better!")

Attached: 1531912615193.png (270x344, 52K)

I'm white pilled because usually in my life some big disaster almost wrecks me but I come through unscathed. The last one my car was flipped upside down I smelled burning rubber and had to crawl out the back of the car. I had bruises but was fine. I've had many crazy scenarios that could have fucked me over.

And sometimes years of problems seen as hopeless get resolved in ways they usually don't. It's like my life is a sitcom or soap opera. I keep getting into problems but keep getting out of them too.

>whitepill: an optimistic state of hope and self confidence ("SOON everything is going to get better!")
So basically it's bluepill, except you actually force yourself to be delusional and believe in the illusion that everything will get better.

No, bluepill is the idea that everything is great and nothing is wrong. Whitepill is hope in the face of knowledge that everything is fucked.

I unironically thought I wrote this post while I was high and didn't remember it because your situation is so similar to mine.

Replace the girl with a job I really liked and we would literally have had the same life.

In the last year for me
>Lasik fucked my night vision like you for same reason (pupil size)
>Crypto crashed hard, might as well just hold forever now
>Lost my job due to some bullshit
>Used remaining savings for scleral lenses, that sort of worked but is still far cry from my old night vision, basically another 5k down the drain
>Cope by getting fucked up on various drugs, mostly kratom
>Nearly died on my motorcycle two weeks ago because driving suicidally, nearly decapitated but only got bruises despite totaling my bike
>balding like a motherfucker due to stress and age
>no motorcycle, little money, no job, no vision

If you lived in America, I would invite you over so we can whine about how we are totally fucked brother. Kratom is great by the way, two spoonfuls and I don't give a fuck for a couple hours, I recommend it.

>your nice hairline was the last straw

Attached: 1533755398498.jpg (1375x749, 67K)

Have you tried eating raw animal producuts to fix your health issues?

Attached: aajonus56x55.jpg (371x202, 18K)

OP here
im going to make a throw away email so you can write me, i wanna stay in contact.
that is fascinating how similar we are.
ill come back in a minute

>whitepilled

Attached: racewar_tomorrow.png (900x900, 1.13M)

It's like our lives are like movies or TV shows. We're the unluckily lucky TV trope to the core. You ever feel like your life is almost unreal?

here is the mail, please hit me up:
[email protected]

Yeah dude, it feels unreal how everything went to shit so quickly. It sucks there is another out there who is suffering like this.

Here is my throwaway email
[email protected]

You can make it.
You can do it because I believe in you.

Attached: 80a07dc3b22e0b858e4f42bb2029b12d--pink-aesthetic-space-aesthetic-pastel.jpg (540x536, 78K)

dude, April 10 is the birthday of the girlfriend i was talking about in the opening post
thanks for making me remember her once again

Attached: deeplmao.png (1000x1000, 73K)

It's not deluding myself though. That's what usually happens in my life. A hopeless situation arrives but becomes okay in the end.

consider it a test of strength. you have the right mentality to make it through this, now you have to be strong. you can do it.
you can do it because i believe in you

Attached: 1525298195466.jpg (1024x577, 98K)

OP here again.
it was for me like this, too.
everything going to shit and then turning out ok again.
for example I had meningitis and spent a few weeks in the hospital 10 years ago but eventually I was okay again
or 12 years ago I ran across the street when the traffic light was red and a Renault Twingo hit me and I flew over the top of the car and my schoolfriends thought i was dead but i just had a few scars
it always turned out well
but this fucking lasik shit is killing me....its two years and no solution in sight.
another guy with lasik complications (who - of all people is an ashkenazi zionist jew...literally the first time I ever met a jewish person and he fulfills all stereotypes) who I met online will have a new type of refractive surgery in 2 motnhs where they implant a lenticel and then do the laser surgery on the lenticel so its reversible.
this surgery is getting invented by the same guy who invented PRK
its in an early alpha stage.
lets see how this turns out for my (((friend))).
maybe it goes well and I will have this surgery too

Be careful about which doctors you trust. I wish you all the best on your path in life. I hope that one day your eye surgery will heal.

>but becomes okay in the end.
sounds an awful lot like blue pill.
situations that are hopeless usually don't turn out okay, but stay shit.
this is a blackpill talking.