When women cheat:

when women cheat:
>"u dont own me! I can do what I want with MY body! I'm an independent woman with free will

when they get cheated on:
>"you were supposed to be MINE and mine alone! you don't have free will, your so-called will should only be an extension of my will

Why are they the way they are? Why are they such stupid fucking hypocritical cunts?

Attached: 1356399060822.jpg (1214x1276, 343K)

Women are held to a different standard than men

>women are evil whores whose goalposts exist on a pulley system attached to her uterus

wHaT A sURpRisE

if I ever have a gf and she cheats on me and I see her in bed with a guy, I'll beat her up, not the guy

This has never happened. None of you have ever interacted with a woman

that's a man and I can prove it beyaond all doubt of shadows

They get pissed off and go into a hysteria when they get cheated on but think cheating on someone is normal, feel nothing when cheating, and think it's totally justified.

>if I ever have a gf and she cheats on me and I see her in bed with a guy, I'll beat her up, not the guy
I never understood why guys get angry at the other man, instead of their girl and her lack of loyalty.

do eeeettt fggt

>I never understood why guys get angry at the other man
Because, unlike you, not everyone is a cuckold.

Do whatever you want lol
tbqhf

Attached: 1533150358190.jpg (452x531, 66K)

>Because, unlike you, not everyone is a cuckold.
You should get angry at yourself that you don't measure up, beta boy.

Hello, cuck

originally of course

Imagine you are dating a sentient pot of honey. One day, you see a bear violating your pot of honey, which is your waifu. Clearly, the sentient pot of honey allowed and provoked this bear to eat it's contents. It would be foolish to assume that the bear won't go after the honey pot. After all, the pot has something the bear wants.

Choose your honey pots wisely.

You should loosen your chastity cage, you're getting way too worked up.

>"It's ok my love you did no wrong, i accept you and forgive you it's the fault of this foul en who has dared to touch you"
yeah dude, it seems more like you are the cuck.

>i-it's ok you fucked my wife... heheh... you're clearly so much more masculine and well endowed than I am so it's natural for her to want sex with a big bull. anything to please my baby

I don't know in which reality you live in (must be the false flagging one), but most women don't justify cheating.

Pay any attention to social media

I love these r9k cuck olympics.
Don't worry, you are both equally retarded and both of you will never get laid so you will never have to worry about being cheated on.

I've had like four girlfriends and several female friends that have cheated, and every single one of them and their circle of friends go through every fucking hoop to justify them cheating.

Is that really your answer? Fucking lmao. As if social media was an accurate representation of real life. Social media does the exact opposite. it creates alienation.
But since you want to base your argument on social media anecdotal evidence, I'm game. On my social media, most girls don't cheat. In my personal experience, I have personally known of 4 girls who have cheated on someone, but more guys than I can even remember. Out of 4 of these girls, 1 justified it while all the guys I know who did it bragged about it with absolute pride. If real life and social media is any indication in my own life experience, is that men are far more inclined to justify cheating and that men cheat more than women. You live in spooks my bro. You live in this weird reality where the biggest threat to your existence is vagina, this is pathetic as fuck.

If the other guy knows the girl is in a relationship and still peruses her, then he deserves to be shot dead. But yeah the woman gets the bullet no matter what.

If they didnt then why is infidelity so high among women in relationships?

Worldwide or States based? Is the statistics that you are dying to show me based on marriage alone or not? Who conducted the study and to reach what conclusion? How many actual samples did participate?
Also, the rate of infidelity has nothing to do with your dubious claim that they are prone to justifying it.

I feel like men are more like that than women, except they will try and blame their biology instead of their shitty personality. It's pathetic. Want to fuck somebody else, either talk it out, get the fuck over it or break up. Doing otherwise is just horrible, cheaters lack basic human decency. I wish all the degenerate cheating types would just date each other and leave normal people that want to make commitments alone.

>they will try and blame their biology instead of their shitty personality
And women blame the man instead of their shitty personality.

>you didn't satisfy me enough
>I thought in my roastie little head that you didn't love me
>your dick is too small
>we are in "different spots in life" (i.e you're too fucking poor for me)
>it just kinda happened teeheehee oops :)

Bullshit when men cheat we just fess up unless are are sociopath, women on the otherhand seem incapable of realizing something is their own fault as they make up the most insane rationalizations for cheating that removes any accountability from them. Heres a classic
"I was drunk"

Yeah and guys say they just wanted to fuck too much. It's as bad if not worse of an excuse dude.
>we just fess up
>we
Are you a cheater? You are the mouthpiece of the whole gender? Most male cheaters I've known bragged about cheating.

I got cheated on quite a while ago and I'm still livid about it. The girl who did it thinks it's in her past, but what she did will pursue her for the rest of her life, I can say that much. Same with the faggot who spurred her to act

Kek this is the actual truth

This board calls Chads cucks. Everyone is a cuck.

>Why are they such stupid fucking hypocritical cunts?

Women don't think, they feel.

Is she (he) bailey jay? Looks like it. Where is his massive cock?

It's a woman you idiot

imagine thinking this ever happens

you guys are fucking delusional