/gsg/

Any there any femanons here who like grand strategy games?

Attached: eu3-016.jpg (800x1410, 637K)

girl (male) i do, but you could beat me easy probs

I bet you prefer the more recent titles too you utter pleb.

/gsg/ is not gay sex general xx girls only please

Can you please put on a trip so I can filter you? You post this same thread every day

Get Jow Forums x and filter the OP image, if you're not down with greasemonkey you bring shit threads on yourself

I would filter the OP image but I regularly post on /gsg/ which uses that Op image

eh not really. they're nice but fave is the total war one where you can rampage through Eastern Europe killing pagans as the tectonic order

>I regularly post on /gsg/
Epic opinion discarded but you can filter per board also if /gsg/ has HOI4 in the OP image it's a shitpost thread.

Back to paradozplaza please

Attached: 1430242827094.gif (301x400, 118K)

Turn-based strategy, real-time tactics is not gsg.

TW can be completely turn based if you want? haven't played any of these others except an obscure one called endless space

>tfw love gsg
>the best experience you can have is in multiplayer
>tfw no friends and not autistic enough for /gsg/

>the best experience you can have is in multiplayer
This has to be a joke. Best experience is playing 3dm cracked single-player with no multiplayer functionality

When you're starting to get into the genre, sure.
But I have 3k hours in Victoria 2 alone. There's only so many things you can do because the AI is predictable as fuck.

how can you even play it for 3k hours? there are only a few countries that are actually interesting

I'm too autistic to enjoy playing with other people. I play Napoleon's Ratatouille (yeah i know pdm is garbage shoot me) exclusively which nobody does online i don't think

Play Tripoli it's fun to try and do something, I've got about 2.5k hours and still can't pull it off.

Mild autism. Not the insufferable type of autism that is rampant in /gsg/
I just like having lots of shit to manage.
Also I have fun trying to break the game and or the AI, min maxing to the extreme, stuff like that.
Imagine if Vicky had achievements like EU4. That's pretty much most of my time spent in it.

>there are only a few countries that are actually interesting
no

Attached: 1.jpg (1024x576, 162K)

Play SuperPower 2 maybe I like the economy micromanagement

>strategy vidya
>no warhammer or warhammer 40k vidya
Kys obsidian fag. Even that broken games' AI is smarter than you.

How can anyone be this ignorant of the strategy genre. Obsidian? Please be joking.

Anyone here want to play video games with me?

It doesn't have to be gs just be my firlfriend please