Mentally disturbed robots, what's your diagnosis? There seems to be a lot of schizos and anxious bots here lately

mentally disturbed robots, what's your diagnosis? There seems to be a lot of schizos and anxious bots here lately.

Attached: 1523308708575.png (633x758, 696K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discordDOTgg/EGSgRKg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Alcoholic if it counts

Depressed and lazy duh

Mental illnesses don't exist though

discordDOTgg/EGSgRKg

idk
but i take risperidone and valdoxan

but what are they supposed to treat?

Just general anxiety. Seeing a therapist but not taking any meds for it yet because I take too many as it is.

Either bipolar or borderline
Therapist referred me to a psych to make sure.

Do I have to see a therapist in order to get a prescription for anti anxiety meds? or can I just see a doctor?

Bipolar. I'm gonna die alone

psycho and borderline here

Attached: woji.jpg (841x898, 188K)

It probably depends on where you live. I need to see a doctor I'm pretty sure.

bipolar, turbo ADHD and autism... the gods must hate me or something

I have too many contradicting diagnoses to make out anything from it. For example I'm diagnosed schizoaffective and depressive psychotic. I don't really care about diagnoses because no cases are identical and I'm not the stereotypical for any case.

I live in Colorado. I know I need to get my anxiety treated but I don't like the idea of therapy.

Having a brain that overthink too much when i have a good situation in order tu fuck it up, but i think that the other robots have the same :/

narcissist and anxiety

just the classic major depression and social anxiety

just social anxiety as far as I know

>schizos
Yeah, what's up with all the schizos lately

Schizo. I dont trust it though. The shrink just wants pills commision lmao

I have GAD, Moderate Depression and Social-phobia.

my mother has paranoid schizophrenia (medicated) and i love experimenting with drugs of all kinds, i'm a ticking time bomb, only a matter of time until i get drug induced psychosis

i already talk to myself all the time, i self harm sometimes, i have blunted affect in social situations (though can be intensely emotional when alone)

i am a mental case in every regard and it's not really fun or glamorous, i just wish i was normal, that i had less inhibition and was able to socialize and show emotions more easily even when i dont use drugs

if it doesn't exist, why my meds work?

Because they combatted something caused by societal influence.

I agree that depression is a symptom of this sick society, but it does exist. It's a body response to this unnatural way of living

Just got diagnosed today guess I have chunks of PTSD, Schizoid personality disorder, Major depressive disorder and Autistic tendencies. :/ kinda sucks

It's tempting to label yourself. I have weird shit as everyone else here does but I will not call it a mental sickness.