Really digging the bravery of our young warriors, reared up from the depths of hell...

really digging the bravery of our young warriors, reared up from the depths of hell, I wish more incels had the confidence to just come out of the closet, not be ashamed of who they are. My tears of pride are a flowin'

anyone else who is a regular on omegle feel like being the next to be a famous youtube sensation?

Attached: tr0llie.png (405x397, 144K)

holy fu- is this real? wouldn't be surprised

just saw some suspected grill buns

holding back tho just incase it's actually a keith

Attached: 7895324534523.png (290x218, 105K)

kek@ all the kafirs on omegle...
if ur not gonna let me groom u then wot u doin here? fuckin infidels. Holdon. let me just finish my shepherds pie

Attached: doorfucker.png (288x216, 115K)

wew what a thread

btw im from paris

Attached: faguette.png (289x216, 100K)

this incels keeps skipping me

just say hi ollie or something
he's shy

>I wish more incels had the confidence to just come out of the closet, not be ashamed of who they are.
>not be ashamed

>i learned how to greentext
>yesterday

>be incel or robot
>NOT BE ASHAMED

you are no better than fags waving flags while shoving dildos up your ass if you are "proud" to be this.

from your anger i can tell you're an incel, thus not a robot by your own criteria, excuse me while i kek@u

KEK!

Joey should just keep doing interviews

Attached: joeyjap.jpg (320x488, 51K)

i'm not mad i'm being blunt, if you try to glorify this way of existing openly and not be ashamed then you are a double faggot.

>i'm not mad

words of a broken incel rip

omg he shat his panzzz!
omg dude
what a critter!
im sittin in ma bedroom with a journo
& this guys doin a shitta!

>pulling the 'ol "your x" normie tactic.

you obviously don't value socratic debate methods making you a brain dead normie.

>i'm not madx2

exhibit [b]

oh, user take your pick mad or not mad i want to you to pick out whats wrong with what i said and disprove it.
inb4 you start howling with laughter like a normie would i'd just like to point out the sheer stupidity of the normies arguemental toolbox.

kek he's still raging out like an incel^
inb4 he replies to me.

ok im not seeing any grills being posted... is it even worth me going on.. *sighs*

Attached: grillfinder.png (254x202, 99K)

>user can't handle the bant

kek^ rekt the incel

better luck next time /b/eta

i'm a robot i don't care about pussy as much as i care about grabbing a cold dew.

check. mate.

SHTU THE FUCK UP.. YOU CANT EVAN ARGUE, DO U THINK ANYONE WILL BELEIVE U? STFU. UR NOT WINNING THIS. EVER. IM THE WINNER. FAG CAN'T EVEN HANDYL THE BANTS! WHAT CHANCE U GOT IN LIFE? IM NOT AN INCEL AND IM NOT EVEN MAD. YOUR ARGUEMENT IS DISPROOVED.
STFU. GO BACK TO /B/ ! HAHA DONT EVER THINK UR GOING TO INFER THAT I COME FROM B FAGGOT. I'LL MAKE U LOOK FUCKING RIDICULOUS! INFRONT OF MY FELLOW ROBOTS! MESSED WITH THE WRONG KID TODAY FAGGOT.

^ kek found the evan

kek nice larp. My point is he's gay as fuck for talking about "incels" or robots like that.

kek u got owned by 2 people

checkm16'd

inb4 the incel sperges out at me again

>being THIS mad

you can't even say anything else.

Attached: Hill.jpg (558x564, 47K)

kek he sperged out at me with reddit memes aswell

can't write this shit, do incels really think we can't identify them?

good job user, you've just insured that you'll get a lot of (you)'s from the redditfag now, hope you're happy with yourself.

teehee

origi

Attached: DgIuJywWkAA38bj.jpg (400x400, 26K)

i wanna go on rn, looks like there are cool people on, but i dont wanna be screencapped. what do?