How do I stop being socially retarded and actually approach girls

How do I stop being socially retarded and actually approach girls.

Attached: wiener-schnitzel.jpg (750x562, 157K)

you just do it
i know that may sound like shitty advice but it's the best you're going to get when it comes to approaching. the longer you wait and ponder the less likely you'll do it.
make sure you have something to actually talk about and don't be disheartened if you get rejected, whatever you do.

good luck man

Invite someone to a wiener Schnitzel.

God, that looks fucking delicious.

Thanks, I tend to overthink and catastrophize possible outcomes.

be confident, even if you have to fake it. but also be prepared for rejection, you cant win em all, but by trying you will win more than if you never try

You lose weight, build muscle, buy 3-5 stylish outfits, get a nice haircut, fix your teeth, improve your posture, have a hobby and be decent at it, make over 60k, have enough savings that you could fuck a prostitute, and go for girls on the same looks level as you or lower. There, now you should have no insecurity. That's all it takes user.

>you just do it
As stupid as it sounds, it's true. I was a very quiet, reserved person. I grew a pair and tried to be outgoing. Practiced alone, just talking louder instead of mumbling and coming up with conversation ideas. Forced myself to make eye contact in conversations, smiled more.

I actually have non-internet friends now. It's nice.

This is a joke/bait right?

>This is a joke/bait right?
Nope. It's real redpill advice.

And the 99% of the world's population who make less than $60,000 a year should do what exactly?

Practice, that is the only day. When we were kids our older cousins would take us to the mall and force us, shit was traumatic but after a couple days you didn't care anymore, the worst thing that could happen would inevitably happen a few times, you'd freeze up or spaghetti and the girl would laugh and your friends laughed at you..but that's only funny a few times then the guy that's scared to even try is the one to laugh at because he's scared of girls. The same principle applies now, go try and get rejected then try to beat your rejection high scores, a few days of 10 rejections and you just don't care anymore and you've learned how not to embarrass yourself while talking to a girl

Date someone less attractive than themselves.

This is the right answer. You need to act at the first sign of self-doubt. If you let your thoughts get too much in the way, you're just going to fuck it up. Just go out there and say the first thing that comes to mind no matter how stupid it is. Rejection will happen to everyone but its fine. Rejection isn't a bad thing, it's a chance for you to think about what went wrong and how to do things better next time.

This. Speaking as a girl who has bad social anxiety, I need a confident and abrasive, maybe even kind of arrogant, kind of guy to bring me out of my shell a little. Otherwise we would just sit there and not talk to each other and it'd be weird. I'm pretty introverted and I am by no means interested in anyone as introverted as I am. We would make the worst couple.

It's real retarded.

Stop blabbing and add me on discord already then

It's reality.

Why in the FUCK do they serve that shit with a lemon? WHY? LITERALLY FOR WHAT PURPOSE?! FUCK

Attached: 1524911136.gif (320x240, 1.11M)

You squeeze some of the lemon juice over the schnitzel, it's really nice.

>have enough savings that you could fuck a prostitute

Or instead of spending literally thousands of hours doing all that shit just for the purpose of grovelling at girls' feets, you could skip all that shit and ACTUALLY fuck a prostitute. Sounds like A LOT of hassle is saved.

Damn dude, I have the same problem you had. Im very quiet, I mumble instead of talking, which leads to stutters when I start to talk and I dont know what to talk with girls.

What did you do to start being a more outgoing person?

>soggy food that isnt meant to be soggy and tastes like stale lemons
fuc u

Meat doesn't get soggy dummy

YES IT FUCKING DOES!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 87654556.jpg (550x330, 38K)