I'd like an in depth analysis of this picture please. I have so many questions

I'd like an in depth analysis of this picture please. I have so many questions

1. What is that smug expression in the first panel supposed to mean
2. What is she laughing at in the second panel? Is it because her pants are down like some kind of retard? Is this funny?
3. In the first panel, is she looking at someone or just staring into space?
4. In the second panel, who is she looking at?
5. Are there multiple people in the room, looking at this girl with her pants down?
6. What was she thinking before taking this picture?
7. Why is she wearing a thong under pajama pants? Everyone knows you don't wear underwear under your pajamas
8. Why is she wearing a sports top with her pajamas? Athletic wear is typically not used for sleeping.

Attached: 1533848455208.jpg (768x768, 138K)

idk man but i want to smell her braps

>I'd like an in depth analysis of this picture please. I have so many questions
>1. What is that smug expression in the first panel supposed to mean
>2. What is she laughing at in the second panel? Is it because her pants are down like some kind of retard? Is this funny?
>3. In the first panel, is she looking at someone or just staring into space?
>4. In the second panel, who is she looking at?
>5. Are there multiple people in the room, looking at this girl with her pants down?
>6. What was she thinking before taking this picture?
>7. Why is she wearing a thong under pajama pants? Everyone knows you don't wear underwear under your pajamas
>8. Why is she wearing a sports top with her pajamas? Athletic wear is typically not used for sleeping.
BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPAAAAAPAPAPAPAAAAAAAAP
PFRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT
BRUUUUUUUUPUPAAAP

Attached: asian girl ass.png (599x597, 479K)

Wow an actual pretty asian girl. So many guys post ugly asians and call them hot simply for being asian despite their west african nose and paper thin lips. this girl has IT though, hot.

Anyone still here? I can post more hot girls but you have to answer my questions.

Attached: 1524176770761.jpg (1277x1364, 373K)

Are you legitimately autistic? just looking to post this pic of someone you find hot?

there's nothing wrong with pondering the deeper questions in life. also my plane is delayed and I'm bored

1. she's not smug
2. how the fuck could we possibly know? maybe the cameraman made a joke?
3. again, how the fuck could we know
4. assumably the cameraman (who is assumably her boyfriend)
5. see 3
6. see 3
7. because it's a picture intended to be erotic and many men find thongs erotic
8. see 7
i hope they find a cure for your autism some day user

>Everyone knows you don't wear underwear under your pajamas
Huh? Yes you do pervert

Better question is why she has a poster on the wall with a guy licking a dog's eyeball.

But what does it all mean? What is the purpose? Think deeper.

there was nobody else in the room when the picture was taken. She set her camera on a timer so she could show off her ass. She pretended there was someone else in the room so it wouldn't seem pathetic. She did it all for instagram points.

That sums up modern life

Attached: longcat.jpg (600x1085, 74K)

>That sums up modern normalfag life
fixed that for you.

I am for once glad to say that I'm not a normalfag.
With what you mentioned, it's quite pathetic.

My first impulse is to say you are wrong, and you are just coping with jealousy or something, but the more I look at the pic the more I think you are probably right

Attached: vegeta_in_the_rain_by_boutassai.jpg (900x675, 324K)

>8. Why is she wearing a sports top with her pajamas? Athletic wear is typically not used for sleeping.
To tell a story about herself in one picture. She sells herself as cardiobunny here.

>She pretended there was someone else in the room so it wouldn't seem pathetic
No, nobody thinks this. Have you never heard of taking a picture of yourself?

>To tell a story about herself in one picture. She sells herself as cardiobunny here
this is a really insightful answer

The meaning behind this is validation. If she is not validated she is worthless.

she has not gone through the effort of posing in such a way and uploading a picture of it on the internet, for everyone to see, for your perversion, you sexist pig

Now that I've read the OP, I too would like to understand why. But I already know and it's pathetic, and there's nothing we can do about it. Just smile and nod in agreement at the passive aggressive comments about inequality that women make while they continue to behave like this

hm, I think my ass is better than that. is there any practical reason to become ass-famous?

Whats the sauce does she have an insta