>all of my organs hurt
>look at phone
>mfw no notifications
>mfw no one would notice if i died
>mfw my parents would only care after i die
>mfw i have no one
>mfw 6am crying on the bathroom floor

will it ever get better user?

Attached: t4aig81s8s911.jpg (2048x2048, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mVbrgBjZm60
youtube.com/watch?v=U0x3piG_QRo
youtube.com/watch?v=Co6eDUAi2OQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

not if you can't even kill yourself right my man
sorry

Attached: 1527245937956.jpg (600x413, 34K)

I would notice if you died user.

I wasnt trying to kill myself
please hug me

Are you me user? It's just that I did this last month not last night, everything else sounds exactly the same though. I'm thinking of just going parachute jumping and somehow killing myself doing that.

Attached: DCiKHyqV0AACYy5.jpg (898x1200, 194K)

get a load of this attention seeking faggot hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

im not sure if this advice will help you, but I find when i am at my worst this helps me.
"No matter how bad you think your life is, it can always get worse"
basically if you just whine about your life, you probably wont see an improvement. Not just because in such a mindset you are actively looking for these negative things, but because every second you spend telling yourself it cant get better is a second wasted in trying to make it better. And i find life to tend to need constant attention if it is to improve or stay of the same quality. So the quote is a reminder to keep going. hope this helps

we can be paracute buddies, that would be fun;D

You could try not taking dangerous amounts of opioids. Just a thought.

*hugs* I'd tell you that it gets better bro, but the only way to improve your life is to change your outlook on things. There is plenty of small things you can do to ease the pain a little bit.

Isnt that what these threads are for, i wouldnt make it if I didnt want people to pay attention to it. Im sorry im a normal human.

Reading that made me tear up a little, its hard to put things into perspective when ive been in this sake state for awhile but ill try. Ty

I tried to do small things like clean my room, do laundry. I tried to sign up for college but turns out im too poor for this semester and now im just looking for a job. Sometimes ill get small spikes in motivation but most days are like this.

just remember that the small things count, user.

yes it will get better bby
If you weren't here there'd be a giant hole in the fabric of being no one can fill but you

I know thats not true but thanks

knowing you died would at least break my heart then.
But fr I didn't just say that to console you, I actually believe that

it it just me or is it an autismo line of thinking that really hates it when people say shit like this? like none of these two actually know each other. life might not actually just magically get better, not everyone is somehow made important just by existing, life takes effort and you have to put hard work into it if yu want to make a success of yourself. shoving these meaningless pleasantries down each others throats is practically a fucking normie tactic to feign genuine care. if they actually cared then youd give actual workable advice rather than non-specific fluffy shit

You are doing the wrong drugs. How about trying to do regular cardio, healthy diet and proper sleep for a month. You can do a month. Meanwhile learn how to grow p. cubensis and order a kit or spores online. Eat 25 grams of fresh fruits and stop fighting. Then you can try to kill yourself again.

>TFW I WANT ATTENTION EVEN THO I OSTRACIZE AND SECLUDE MYSELF FROM EVERYONE
>WHY IS LIFE SO CRUEL CANT PEOPLE TELL I WANT THEM TO TALK TO ME EVEN THO I MAKE NO EFFORT TO CONTACT THEM AND BE SOCIAL

such a shame you woke up this morning

Attached: 105815262-352-k9536.jpg (352x550, 24K)

thanks for the blunt honesty. youre right, its better to give workable advice. I guess for some people its hard to explain or verbalize how they cope, because they dont know themselves.

I have such a big problem with people on here thinking just because they don't care nobody else does. it's called being empathic and sometimes when you're lonely all you need to hear is "I'm here and you're loved" even if it's only that abstract kind of love (or the lack of it) you feel for being as such
But u still right about the practical advice
Idk how to fix your life op but if u wanna vent I can give u my discord.

I dont seclude myself, intentionally at least. Who would want to. Its just that people are busy with their own lives now and I need to live my own now. Which is hard since I used to always have people i can rely on. And i understand thats reality for me now. Im glad all my friends are more successful and happier than me. It still hurts tho.

>wah, no one noticed after a few hours passed!
Maybe give it more than a day, you angsty little underage intellectual.

Don't rely on motivation, it's not a good idea to build your life on it. What you lack is self-discipline:

youtube.com/watch?v=mVbrgBjZm60

youtube.com/watch?v=U0x3piG_QRo

youtube.com/watch?v=Co6eDUAi2OQ

no one told me it would hurt this much

I guess i am pretty childish but I cant help feeling this way

Well just remember that if you cry wolf too many times, people will actually stop caring.

Cry wolf? About what? This is the first time ive shared my feelings during an emotional outburst.

Thanks just watched the first video. Ill try to get something out of them;)

I stopped talking to my friends and family. I am now totally alone with a borderline drinking problem.

talk to them!!!>;( hduebsudjwojs

Me mom hurt me feels today because I'm a NEET. Feels bad man

Attached: 1521825713388.png (635x661, 227K)

It has been like 8 months and I got an angry text as the last text a month ago. Then they gave up trying to contact me. It is over.

1. Quit being a bitch
2. Flush any and all drugs
3. Flush any and all alcohol
4. If u have problems with doing 2 or 3, refer back to 1
5. Buy cheap gym membership
6. Start taking st johns wort, dont go too crazy just a bit each day
6. Exercise each morning (20-30 min) using cheap gym membership.
7. No fast food AT ALL for 2 weeks. Figure it out, IDGAF
8. Keep step 1 in mind.

Do this for 2 weeks without breaking steps and your life will be turned around. If not, go fuck yourself

Its not. Im sure if you opened up someone would be there.

Thanks for the tips. I dont do drugs normally. I just felt a little emotional. Ill try to eat more. Ive been losing my appetite and i stopped working out for a while.