How come he got a ciara gf but not me?

how come he got a ciara gf but not me?

Attached: 2F05C3DC-F3BC-4C0A-A7B1-42578974B334.jpg (1242x665, 436K)

nothing in this world make sense. hes a 36 yr old normie boomer ex frat boy. he doesnt "get" her. she should be with a quirky introverted neet with weird fetishes.

Because he has height. Any woman will date you as long as you're over 6'0".

wheres ewica tho

it seems she is doing well with someone who is actually mature and has his shit together though. weird "quirky" robot types are all degenerate losers with entitlement issues. myself included. it's nice to see her acting happy on stream. they also have a healthy sex life apparently.

This, women will take ugly tall fat dudes over good looking short fit guys anyday.

so what's his deal? is he rich?

Because all women are whores

bullshit, I'm 6'0" and virgin

when the time comes that he grows bored of using her tight teen holes and dumps her, her life is going to be shattered. she will probably off herself.

Ciara Horan has daddy issues. You need to be pushing 40 to have a chance.

Attached: 1513277559322.png (1922x1166, 84K)

Yeah, he looks so damn happy... This guy is in hell, a Ciara kind is hell, you have no clue. Forgive them, Father, they don't know what they're saying.

I wonder what types of issues they struggle with

Just be a 40 yo boomer theory

she needs someone to take care of her. he can do that.

she dated a short fit guy, jake, and he dumped her.

All women have daddy issues, but different categories. She have abandonment daddy issues. All women want to fuck their father, you just have to figure the kind of father they have and how it is disfunctional.

The sad truth.

Literally the only thing that will save you as a manlet is being rich as fuck.

Otherwise nothing you do will improve your chances with Women. If you're confident you'll just seem like you're trying too hard to fake it. Lifting does absolutely nothing, youre just a short guy with muscles now.

Tall guys just have a natural aura of confidence a.k.a "big dick energy" and girls can see it from miles away.

If you're a manlet make sure to thank your Mom for your eternal loneliness.

>All women want to fuck their father, you just have to figure the kind of father they have and how it is disfunctional.
one of those things that seems like bullshit but is actually true

Attached: 1499406698275.gif (226x224, 182K)

Because you haven't applied yourself yet. If you go on Tinder right now and state that you're 6'0", you'll immediately get matches.

cause he's peak in sexual market value right now, getting any young girl would be easy for him as long as he make decent money

Attached: smv_curve.jpg (900x441, 94K)

>Tinder
With how much women control the economy on that shit? Fuck off

this is not a true thing. you can't hide autism and it shows especially on dating sites. 6ft+ and autistic only works for people like ice poseidon.

I used tinder before (not seriously but I did swipe on the people I found appealing). Height was the least thing I even looked at.
But I met up with someone at a pub once to talk and he told me his height, it was 2cm shorter than stated on there lmao

he's probably a dealer.

Isn't that SleepySeymour or something

I doubt it, she seems to have gotten her life together.

>I doubt it, she seems to have gotten her life together.

Confirmed she was hardcore scamming just six months ago. we don't know what else. We don't need daily updates on Ciara to know she's a druggie scammer.

The narrative with Ciara is that she's always just "gotten her life together" in the last 2-3 months. This is what her and her fanboys have been saying since 2015. Then more evidence of scamming and drug use comes out.

She's a psychopathic junkie.

If you're reading this Ciara I love you.

Well it has been 4-5 months, and no evidence of scamming. Plus no evidence of drugs all this year. So the 2-3 months thing does not apply.

Nobody even was her fan in 2015.

>every 2-3 months she scams/does drugs
>but she hasnt has any evidence of scamming come out in 6 months and no drug use in over 8 months

also whenever she would stop it was because she had no access to websites. she has had untethered internet access for the past four months and still no evidence of scamming has come out.not even new nudes.

>she has had untethered internet access for the past four months

She comes here every fucking day. She just isn't posting with a trip. It's totally obvious.

im not saying she isnt posting on Jow Forums, she says that she does. im talking about scamming, sending nudes to other guys, and drug use

the only one who cares if she posts here is Michael Sosa

nothing about that relationship is heathy, user. she's immature and dependent, and he saw it and used it to his advantage.