How to have a better life

So if i'm correct, many of you want a better life for yourself. I was once in your situation... depressed, lonely, single, out of shape, sad, and I thought the world was against me. 6 months later i'm not even the same person. I'll explain how to do it cause it's fairly simple, although i know many of you will get pissed, just know that what I am speaking here ARE TRUTHS. These are facts, and if it stings you, then it should, because youre in denial that you need to fix it.

1,) Many of you on here are NEET's, and are proud of that because you aren't a "Wageslave" and that you're living a "comfy" life. Human inherently are not made to be creatures that sit in a chair all day and stare at a computer screen. You are not "comfy", you're just reasoning to yourself that your life of nothing is somehow beneficial.

2.) YOU ARE NOT DEPRESSED. Your suicidal thoughts and life of misery is not some sort of chemical inbalance or some shit. Reality is, it's caused by literally doing nothing all day. You aren't depressed, you're bored, and you take it as depression because you don't realize there's something you can do about it.

3.) GET A JOB. You know deep down that you DO NOT NEED THAT DISABILITY CHECK that you get every month. Getting a job is a lot of people's primary form of social interaction. Following getting a job you'll notice that your life is starting to have some semblance of meaning. You'll also probably meet friends and perhaps even a girl from this job.

4.) If your body is shit, you'll feel like shit. GO TO THE GYM. Again, I'm sure you have some excuse on why you can't exercise, but reality is, any one of you can go jogging for an hour a day and go to the gym.

Your life is in your hands, the world does not hate you, go out there, and get shit done instead of sulking and feel sorry for yourself.

Attached: IMG_1702.png (640x960, 1M)

Wow user you should start a self help YouTube channel with a patreon, think of all the shekels this groundbreaking material could net you.

I mean dude you're free to ask me any questions, I don't want any of you thinking there's a reason you can't fix your life

honestly, as someone who's worked consistently for a few years, living off disability seems like freest the average layman can hope to be in the developed world. working isn't cool, self-actualizing, rewarding etc. it sucks ass. you're spending your finite life doing shit you'd rather not be doing. id rather sit in front of a computer for the majority of the day than spend any amount of time working a shit job. with all the free time you could read, write a book/screenplay/song, learn whatever you wanted. that sounds awesome to me.

if i got enough neetbux to just have a studio apartment, food, and a little left over for basic things, that would be awesome.

>Following getting a job you'll notice that your life is starting to have some semblance of meaning.
A semblance of meaning for who?
Shekelstein and his business parter Noseburg that are a making a profit off me and paying me peanuts?
Nah.

>I was once in your situation.
oh i bet this is going to be-
>standard normie advice
there we go.

if you would hang out here for more than an hour you might understand why your post is retarded.

probably not though.

yea but the thing is, no one in this website is being productive in any way. Just sitting around with their loserbux... I'd rather work a shit job and then my off time would feel rewarding rather than sitting around and doing nothing all day

I'm someone who's been lurking for years here, because i literally was as sad as all of you... also i knew that most of the replies would be people tryna be in denial to themselves like you, but what i speak IS TRUTH, that IS THE WAY OUT, living life as a pathetic neet isn't comfy, it's pathetic which is why you all feel pathetic

Also, let me make this clear. You all sit at home on your computer and complain that women want everyone but you. Well listen, what girl would want a pathetic guy who doesn't do anything with their life. You guys are just unappealing, get a job, get your life together, and then when girls start talking to you because you have something to offer the world, rather than just being a drain on resources, you'll realize that women are no where near as evil as you guys think... you offer nothing to the world except take tax dollarsyet expect the world to give you something

>in denial like you
oh it's another
>normalfaggot gives normalfaggot advice and projects on everyone
episode.

tell us more about how you have us all figured out.

explain to me where i'm wrong then

explain to me why you think you're right faggot

The part where you feel better if you have a job is wrong, also the part about going to the gym making you feel better and the most wrong was that girls would start talking to me of I did all that shit.

>i'd rather make myself feel like shit even more for most of the time with a job, only to delude myself into feeling that any off time I get is rewarding
Delusional, tbqh.

Attached: shiggy.png (450x450, 162K)

"delusional" says the one who is pretending that he's happy sitting behind a computer 12 hours a day and you don't even know what a vagina feels like

You can't help them oh pee. It's easier for them to just give up. Let them lie in their grave

still waiting for you to explain why you think your advice is the best advice and why you think nobody has a different situation than you

lmao at all this shit. bluepilled as FUCK.

honestly i'm pretty sure ur right based on these responses... just people in denial

i don't have to explain shit. you KNOW that i'm right deep down... you just wanna live in denial though because it's gonna take some effort to get there so you wanna pretend it's not possible. I am however, open to you explaining to me where i'm wrong and how this doesn't apply to you, but until you do that i'm just gonna assume i'm right (which i am)

Just pointing out the crux of your post is "get a job and work out",sounding just like the growing number of self help characters who offer what they would call groundbreaking advice for cash online, when in reality they give very little of worth. Not to say that a job and working out are bad things, they of course are net positive things for someones life, but to pretend getting a job and working out are going to fix everyone's problems is a joke.

>YOU ARE NOT DEPRESSED. Your suicidal thoughts and life of misery is not some sort of chemical inbalance or some shit. Reality is, it's caused by literally doing nothing all day. You aren't depressed, you're bored, and you take it as depression because you don't realize there's something you can do about it.

Sure my dude, this is the only reason why people call themselves depressed. There is literally nothing else in life that could cause mental health issues. Yagotem.

>who is pretending that he's happy sitting behind a computer 12 hours a day and you don't even know what a vagina feels like
>v-virgin
>y-you sit on the computer all day, you n-NEET!
Are you actually implying that all neets sit around on the computer all day and don't do something they enjoy.
Even if they do sit on a computer all day, they probably enjoy that.
Do wagies enjoy slaving away and giving themselves a false sense of achievement as much as neets enjoy spending their time enjoying themselves?
Also, is not being in a roastie hole really that bad?
It's as if you are trying to use that as an insult, when it's not an achievement.

obviously there are other reasons that could cause mental health, but 99% of the people on here don't have a chemical inbalance, any reasonable human would be "depressed" if they lived in front of a screen browsing r9k all day. Also there's a reason all the self help people say to get a job and work out... BECAUSE THATS THE TRUTH

Everyone has a different definition of being productive. Many normies will find value in their job itself, or at least value it as a social experience but a lot of people just cant really ever hope to make a career out of their passion because
>they lack the creativity or drive
>it would hamper their enjoyment of it
I do have a job, but its because it pays the bills so I can do the things that I enjoy not because I can tell myself that I am less of a loser and am more productive for having a job.
If I won the lottery and had the money to comfortably not to work a day in the rest of my life you are damn right I would quit, and so would a shit ton of other people.

I find the emergence of The Beautiful ones were the telling sign of abject destruction in the mouse utopia. Posts and mannerisms like this don't annoy me, they unnerve me.

Playing video games is something that I enjoy. Sitting around and playing Video Games ALL DAY EVERY DAY is not enjoyable to ANYONE, it becomes old after a while and you realize that you need meaning for yourself in life or else you become fake depressed. lmao "false achievement" as if it isn't natural to feel a greater sense of self worth when you know you're making money by working and that inspires you to do other things. And yes, being in a roastie hole is really that bad. Our primary goal is to have sex, that's why it is on the base of the psychological needs pyramid.

Of course it's normal to have a job that isn't great and is just to pay the bills. but I bet at the end of the day you have a lot more life satisfaction than if you were a NEET and didn't do shit. Interacting with customers and coworkers, no matter how mundane is 10000x more sociable than any NEET

holy fuck they should hire you at the cinema

It's another
>Everyone likes and wants what I like and want
episode, yawn.

>Our primary goal is to have sex
Opinion instantly discarded. That's a biological prerogative, not a primary goal. If you want to reduce yourself to the level of a mindless animal - be my guest, but don't demand others follow in your footsteps.

Sure my dude, 99% of "depressed" people's only issue in life is that they sit on imageboards shitposting all day, and if they just got a job and worked out everything would be perfect. This is some groundbreaking shit, get this to a medical journal asap.

I was miserable as a NEET and miserable as a wagecuck. I have to work 60 hours a week for the rest of august starting tomorrow, not happy. No time for my life. But yes, sleeping till noon and wasting the prime of your life in front of a computer is also bad. At least when I get off work I feel good on my way home.

How am I in denial if I've already done it and saw that it doesn't improve anything?

Interacting with customers and coworkers isnt fun or truly sociable, its just putting up a facade so they dont complain or shit talk you to the boss behind your back (that said I dont currently work retail or service like most people but when I did as a kid it wasnt any better).
If I didnt have to put up with their bullshit and could work from home (which I already do at every opportunity) I would.

Blah blah blah WORDS WORDS WORDS
go fuck yourself op
Youre literally achieving NOTHING BY POSTING BESIDES FUELING YOUR GARBAGE EGO
Koll yourself fagfot

Its useless to tell them OP.
They have to hit rock bottom by themselves then realize all thoses truths for themselves.
All youre going to accomplish here is triggering their denial defence system and/or get trolled.

Attached: Enlightement.jpg (3840x2160, 1.1M)

>just do what you've done 20 years ago it worked for me xd
e b i n
b
i
n

are you happy sitting and doing nothing all day? your first response is probably "yea i'm good with it" but deep down you know that there's no meaning there and that you're wasting it

is that what i said? no, i said "99% of the people ON HERE", i know you read that, but again, you're in denial

i'm realizing you're right desu, these neckbeards are really lying to themselves

There's no meaning in having a job either. You're just being a cuck to enable someone to buy another yacht. How is there meaning to flipping burgers? Even if you go with respectable careers. Where's the meaning in writing software that does someone's taxes, or that detects when someone is predisposed to click on an ad?

>your first response is probably
no actually my first response is
>christ what an assumptive fuckwit
because i'm not sitting and doing nothing all day and what you think is my first response isn't.
you're making baseless assumptions about me and everyone else. why is that? why do you think you have everyone figured out?

>newfags surprised to learn that a board for robots is populated by robots
In other news, grass is green and OP is a fag.

S-S-S-SEVEN RINGS IN HAND

There's meaning in having a task and completing it, it gives you a sense of self worth and makes you realize that you can do shit in your life. Sitting on the computer doesn't do anything, your brain does not activate its reward center unless you use drugs, which in turn make you even more "depressed"

no, I was expecting people that knew there was a better life out there for them, not a bunch of delusional losers

ANSWER THIS QUESTION ROBOTS

Does knowing that society thinks you're a leech and a loser make you feel good? I know you defend your own egos by saying "society iz dumb" or "wut dozzz doing werk 4 duh bauzz do for me", but does that delusion ever fade away? How come all the people happy with their lives have jobs, and all the losers like you guys sit around collecting NEETBUCKS, are the ones saying your life sucks, yet you can't put 2 and 2 together and realize what the variable is that's affecting happiness.

>2.) YOU ARE NOT DEPRESSED. Your suicidal thoughts and life of misery is not some sort of chemical inbalance or some shit. Reality is, it's caused by literally doing nothing all day. You aren't depressed, you're bored, and you take it as depression because you don't realize there's something you can do about it.
This could not be further from the truth. I almost never think about suicide as a NEET, when I worked I thought about it pretty much every day. This was multiple separate jobs over the course of years that had very different environments and I worked about 6 months a piece at each. I was also eating better, sleeping better, and exercising much more regularly during these times.

you just said it yourself lol... when you had a job you ate better, slept better, and exercised more... you clearly are delusional if you can't read your own text

Hahahahahhahahahaha
What is this? A parody of something? Is this mini copypasta?
Never seen this one before. Pretty good, I like it.

Your reply gave me a sensible chuckle.

Yes and despite these things I was much unhappier and actually physically unhealthier due to the very high levels of stress that came from overcoming my autism to interact with other people every day

Oh wow Ive literally done all of these things and Im still depressed I guess youre just another dumbass normie who thought he unlocked the secrets of the mind huh? Theres at least 5 of you idiots posting here a day and the stupidity never ceases to amaze

Attached: 69677AA6-F45A-4D43-AD83-F37C48A57542.png (741x637, 905K)

Alright OP I'll bite.

>1,) Many of you on here are NEET's, and are proud of that because you aren't a "Wageslave" and that you're living a "comfy" life. Human inherently are not made to be creatures that sit in a chair all day and stare at a computer screen. You are not "comfy", you're just reasoning to yourself that your life of nothing is somehow beneficial.
Somewhat true, I was in this situation for a few years.

>2.) YOU ARE NOT DEPRESSED. Your suicidal thoughts and life of misery is not some sort of chemical inbalance or some shit. Reality is, it's caused by literally doing nothing all day. You aren't depressed, you're bored, and you take it as depression because you don't realize there's something you can do about it.
How do you avoid boredom in summer, christmas etc when there is no work to do and you have no friends?

>3.) GET A JOB.
I have a job, it is the only thing currently keeping my life reasonably stable.

>4.) If your body is shit, you'll feel like shit. GO TO THE GYM.
I do go to the gym or run 2-3 times a week.

So OP, why do I feel like a living corpse? I want to not wake up, getting a job and exercising is not enough to fix emotional and mental problems.

>>There's meaning in having a task and completing it, it gives you a sense of self worth and makes you realize that you can do shit in your life.
Are you literally brain damaged? I know I can do shit in my life and have zero issues with my self worth. Now are you going to give me money for it or improve my life in any way? Didn't fucking think so.

Actually, I am comfy you wagie fuck.

Attached: 1533748836934.gif (666x386, 342K)

If it's just about completing tasks then it's exactly as "meaningful" to play video games.

It's not delusion, simply a poormans early retirement. We don't shit on multimillionaires retiring at 29 to do whatever they want, robotic NEETdom is just that without the money. If we are enjoying life to the fullest mainting a bootleg routine of diverse media consumption, minimalist cooking and chatting with others of our status; the only division is how much it costs overall.
Don't shit on what you don't get, otherwise it just allows people who don't get you to return the favour. As I said earlier, I believe this general 'self improvement' sentiment that has risen over the last few years is nothing to do with politics or boredom; but instead human societies manifestation of the Beautiful Ones. We're rats, trapped in a bigger cage than Utopia; I find this unnerving since The Beautiful Ones marked the beginning of the endpoint of times.

DOUBLE TRIPS OF TRUTH
OP's STATEMENT NOW VOIDED

You always conveniently ignore the posts from the ones who have tried this crap and seen that it's not any good. Being a leech doesn't feel any worse than working, working actually feels worse.

Care to actually prove that instead of referring back to the picture of everyone on here you have created for yourself in order to stroke your own fragile ego.

You ever think maybe a few of us here have jobs and work and the like? You ever think maybe it isn't about girls for a few of us? you know, people can be different in personality.

Holy shit, nice repeating numbers

This may be true for some, but surely you have noted that the overwhelming majority of NEETs both on this board and in the world at large display pathological levels of dissatisfaction?

For people who have discovered the key to the good life, they sure fucking complain a lot.

>mfw getting a job has only made me realize I'm stuck in the rat race like everyone else and I'm doomed to this reality to the day I eventually kill myself

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.jpg (443x550, 39K)

There are a lot of assertions here, none of which are backed up by empirical science or epistemic philosophy.

OP, you clearly need to google a list of Logical Fallacies and another of Cognitive Biases.

I assure you they're easy to learn and take no effort at all.

I only put up with being a wageslave because of the salary. It's the only upside and working is worse in every other way.

Sad robots are sad because they're lonely, regardless of whether they're wageslaves or neets.

This. Working literally made my life worse when I realised life is still completely pointless but now I'm wasting more of it doing shit I hate with people I hate. OP is spewing literal normie advice beacuse it worked for him and he therefore thinks it'll help everyone.

Attached: 1514813927627.jpg (670x503, 31K)

And when one is in employment/schooling, what is almost the first comment breached at breaks? Almost always complaints; ''man I've got too much work'' ''god this shits boring'' ''looking forward to free time'' etcetc. The only reason it appears worse is that;
1. People both NEET/ nonNEET who enjoy it don't complain outright
2. Posts here are given a sense of permanence and community due to the fact you can see them for a short while after venting, wheras conventional 'workwhining' is either gone in the wind or on some unnoticable joke shirt.

Don't judge a book by it's cover, Beautiful.

Everything OP says is wrong. Do NOT listen to this troll
>1,) Many of you on here are NEET's, and are proud of that because you aren't a "Wageslave" and that you're living a "comfy" life. Human inherently are not made to be creatures that sit in a chair all day and stare at a computer screen. You are comfy, because you beat the rat race
>2.) YOU ARE NOT DEPRESSED. Normie suicidal thoughts and life of misery is not some sort of chemical inbalance or some shit. Reality is, it's caused by literally doing nothing all day. You aren't depressed, you're neet, and you take it for granted sometimes because you don't realize there's a bleak alternative. Always be grateful for this
>3.) DON'T GET A JOB. You know deep down that you DO NOT NEED THAT DISABILITY CHECK that you get every month. Getting a job is a weak persons primary form of social interaction, it makes it easy for those who have not reached self-actualization. Following getting a job you'll notice that your life loses any semblance of meaning. You'll also probably meet inferiors who will try to crab bucket you down to their level and keep you there
>4.) If your body is shit, you'll feel like shit. Don't be a normalfat. I'm sure normalfsags have some excuse on why they can't exercise, but reality is,it's true. Unless you are neet you can't follow the ideal routine

I'm starting to get sick of these shills trying to fuck up people's lives. What do they gain from it? If being a complete piece of shit was so great they woudln't have to convince others of it. Are you looking for validation or just being an antisocial cunt. We are too clever to fall for such transparent tricks.

Attached: 1533612509434.jpg (1780x1332, 694K)

First off, it's people like you that actually have worth in society and not just wanna complain and shit, so hats off for you for realizing you wanna change. To avoid boredom in the summer, etc. you should do something that gives you meaning. Now i know i'm gonna sound dumb here, but take your money and put it into something that can have an ROI. Make your hobby "success", trade crypto or stocks, invest in real estate, start your own company, etc. easier said than done. For a more stereotypical approach, put yourself in situations to meet new people. As dumb as it sounds, it's actually not as hard as it sounds to go to a less busy bar and strike up a conversation with someone. That's how I met a lot of my friends.

No one with self worth talks so defensive like that and stares at a computer all day, js

it's not as meaningful when it's not hard or risky. Sitting behind a computer screen and hitting "retry" every time you die until you win isn't exactly a meaningful achievement

The enjoyment of retirement isn't sitting and doing nothing at a computer screen... no one who retires is happy doing that

fuck i hate preachy faggots

So jobs aren't meaningful either then. They're easier then video games and just more tedious and they're generally not risky either.

This place sucks. It is a time suck and leaves you with nothing but a warped view of the world and useless knowledge you can't use to get a job

Attached: 1533815572760.png (1307x306, 54K)

sucks to be a normie faggot

I agree with the gym part, but I've been depressed for years, I've been on both sides of the fence, and let me tell you. I'm way happier now being a NEET than I was working. I will concede that it may have been because it was hard manual labor in the heat, (or in the cold). None of the jobs that I'm qualified for pay enough, except for manual labor jobs that will break your body.

Attached: 1531522043350.jpg (250x187, 9K)

>caring about what people that you don't even know think about you

It all makes sense now. You have to have some pretty low self esteem to gain self worth from other people.