I love working. I love contributing to society

I love working. I love contributing to society.

Attached: 1508076210335.png (320x240, 7K)

i love having cash. i love going to other establishments and spendin

Get back to work fresco

Attached: 3BEABE93-219A-482A-ACF7-21A94B85F1C7.jpg (480x385, 78K)

>he said with a shark toothed grin letting the thin veneer of false happiness seep cruelty, self loathing and the guilt of a thousand audits

You see, after the raise Ill buy this BMW car, a true ride for winners!

Im hard working, you see, I can achieve anything!

Attached: 1533401568816.jpg (1920x1080, 164K)

you dont need that much free time to enjoy things, all u do is end up playing bad vidya anyway with most of it. like league

I actually do genuinely enjoy work. You just gotta find a place with an appropriate culture & work/life balance. At that point you basically make fat stacks for being good at whatever game it is you want to play.

I was depressed in high school, and suicidal in college, but work gives me purpose and fulfillment.

Seriously, it gets better. Dont be like my depressed NEET brother who sits at home watching other people pretend to work on "the office"

I do until I walk down the street and remember that I'm part of the 1/100 that actually try.

Even though i have a shit job, its the work enviroment that only makes it worthwhile but i just want to be left alone due to anxiety, they keep wanting me to get out with them, become normie deluxe.

I dont trust these normies. I dont trust anyone.

Just hack the system. My dad set up a method of making $140k a year by just "being the boss" of a company. Never even did anything but say "yes" or "no" to proposals for 1 hour or so a day.

nothing likes a cup of coffee to be motivated through the day. isn't that right, my fellow workers?

Attached: 1529883037459.png (320x240, 8K)

I like this meme face. It reminds me of The Mask w/ jim carrey

Memes aside it's better to work than not. I say this as someone who has done both for extended periods. Get a fun job like bar work.

Probably a majority of the people at my work either vape, dip, or smoke cigarettes. You should do some of those memes

yep, owning shit is the best way to do stuff

Hiya Fresco! Workin' hard or hardly workin'?

Attached: 1527184016766.png (380x349, 70K)

This is actually what i look like at work because im blazed as fuck

hey boomer, i've been working really hard these days. but it's for a good cause!
my boss told me that if i keep working the way i am, he'll give me a promotion! man, i cannot wait to see the extra cash in my bank account

Attached: 1529885754589.png (620x433, 471K)

Menial paper pushing jobs where you're stuck at a desk in a cubicle all day are no way to live. How can anyone be satisfied making shit pay running numbers and reviewing forms all day every day for years on end?

This but unironically boom

Get a job doing something different then retard. Become a cop. Construction. Try to own a dominos pizza

You need to keep it up, you're working overtime. remember?

Im not paying you to browse these weird internet things! Get back to work! This will be subtracted of your paycheck...

Hey Fresco, can you come in on Saturday with the Q1 balance sheet reports? I just need you to file them in our database manually because the program isn't working... you don't mind coming in, right? We'll bring doooonuts!

Attached: boss-fat-guy-smoking-cigar-in-suit.jpg (680x380, 27K)

having a cool car is one of the only things that gets me through the day desu

>wagecucks aren't brainwashed by materialism! NEETs are just LAZY

Attached: 1531157693524.png (409x436, 164K)

I'm a software engineer and I used to code for fun when I was not working anyway. Now I get payed like 65k/yr (After obtaining a degree) and i've improved my skills so it really isn't that big of a deal for me.
Sometimes it can be a drag when you are tired or when there is a frustrating bug in the system, but it beats the manual labor jobs I did during university.