Adults at 12? Trends in puberty and their public health consequences

Guys we need to talk about that, because this is getting out of hand.
Just look at the new generation of women.
A lot of them have full grown heavy breasts by the age of 14.
Boys on the other hand get more feminine.

What we know is that this increases change of breast and prostate cancer by a lot.
How do we stop it?
Why do young girl get into puberty so much earlier?
Is this food? What the fuck is this?
I want to raise my daughter or son as best as possible and prevent influence from the environment

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2465479/

Attached: tileshop.fcgi.jpg (683x443, 29K)

bump

bump

I'm to intoxicated to give a solid response but avoid everything that is packed in plastic. look it up some shit in plastic that gets absorbed by food and liquids contain a compound that acts like oestrogen when consumed. Avoid tap water, fluoride and shit. avoid non-organic produce cuz of severe pesticide use and GMO's (GMO's are quite fucking usefull to support the rapid growth of our population but it's a no go if you want to have your kids be "not influenced by environment"). And avoid processed food. Why? I dont fucking know why, all I know shit is fucking worse than shit.
How do we stop this shit? Idk form a governing power that controls the world behind the scenes, good luck with that OP.

Also avoid any living beings that is raised in areas that are way to small for them to naturally grow. Those bitches get assblasted by a shitton of medicines, mostly antibiotics. Dont you fucking dare to eat prawns, non-wild caught shrimp, pangasius and the likes.

All of this is just nutrient availability.

Basically, your pituitary-hypothalamus-gonadal axis integrates nutrient sensing and links it to FSH/LH which in turn feeds into your sex hormones.

The more you eat the more TEST/EST you have, the earlier you get into menarche/spermarche.

Undoubtedly, there's some effect from xenoestrogens/androgens that come from modern industrial living, but really, the factor driving that trend is just more food.

In areas of poor nutrient availability, women could have their first period at 20+.

>Jewish food poisoning contributes to the Jewish billion dollar cancer industry
>Fluoride calcifies the pineal gland
>Hormone destabilizing shit in our processed foods
>Aluminium, copper, mercury, nickel, and barium in our tap water
>Jewish diets that retarded gen xers and boomers follow because of Jewish myths
>Constant attacks and insults towards men and boys on every public platform
>CIA mind control

Just off the top of my head

Attached: 1530506545580.png (1920x1080, 660K)

>Boys on the other hand get more feminine.

This is right, im a pe teacher and the 16 year old guys are nothing compared to the ones i went with

The guys of today not only hate physical activity, they are a lot weaker than years ago and there are many more gay kids

When i compare the 16 year old guys of today vs the ones of time is a big gap of difference when it comes to strenght and athleticism althought i havent see many differences on eye hand coordination

By the way, there are some cute twinks out here

Nigga why do you want to stop this become Sex God Computer God

Low test first worldlers detected lmao, this was me at 18 being able to do dips with 200 lbs and a pull up with 225 lbs strapped on me

First worldlers cant even compete

Attached: 1472789961662.jpg (1600x1200, 348K)

>Undoubtedly, there's some effect from xenoestrogens/androgens that come from modern industrial living

this is the main issue. not whatever other bullshit you mentioned. chemicals not just from plastic, but from pollution, corporate runoff, agricultural chemicalizing, and processed ingredients such as frutose syrup, aspartame, xanthan gum, white sugar, maltodextrin,, artificial food colorings, gene spliced foods, etc.

even contraceptives for women have hormone disrupting effects that extend far beyond their intended use. watch the disappearing male

WHO IS FODCOM

Does this mean in 100 years we'll have 10 year olds with full sized tits acting like whores?

The second coming will have happened by then I predict. If not, yes.

Yet men are stronger bigger and faster than 100 or 200 year ago

Stop this larping and autistic shit and dont blame nothing but your genetics for not being able to add muscle to your frame or pounds to to your bench

>What are performance enhancing drugs
>what is bodybuilding

Barely anyone did bodybuilding 100 or 200 years ago. The average man then would likely have had the potential to gain much more strength than the average man today due to increased testosterone.

The average man wouldnt have time to larp on some argentinian gurka killing forum so forget about it, let alone lifting because they would work 14 hours a day

>The average man then would likely have had the potential to gain much more strength than the average man today due to increased testosterone.

This is true if we look at people like victor delamarre thomas topham or luis cyr who were insanely gifted people, but if look at the average 5 feet 7 inches 160 lbs male of 1800 its not

>The continued reduction in the age of onset of puberty should not be treated as a biological anomaly. It is likely that some 20000years ago, humans had already evolved to experience menarche at around 12years and at present many countries are moving back to this position.

Seems fine to me OP.

This is because in the USA, our formerly white, late-blooming children who required careful raising to become high quality people are being slowly replaced by third world goblins that are shat out of the womb at earlier and earlier ages.

It's not the plastic or the food, it's the disposable brown subhumans flooding in

elastic pushup fucker

That's mainly because of better steroids

Grow your own vegetables, or buy certified organic if you must
Get free run eggs and meat should come from places where the animals have a normal amount of lebensraum, otherwise you know they've been pumped of drugs.
Avoid flouride, aluminum, copper, mercury, nickel, barium, and shit like that. Get a RO filter for water and boil it as well.
Seafood should be wild caught; don't eat a shitton if you do eat seafood because all the contamination and chemicals in the water

I try to eat as kosher as possible, food is for the most part very clean and free of such chemicals

the shit in food industry
also obesity

>plastics are giving boys tits via phytoestrogens
>drinks the most test inhibiting estrogen increasing liquid in the world

kek

Synthetic Hormones in our water/products and transfats from fastfood which provide a better hormone flow are to blame.

>Had pubes in 2nd grade

Different races reach puberty at different times. If you’re looking at American data, it’s because whites percentage of the population has decreased significantly.

>tl;dr this type of bullshit needs to be separated by race so you can get a better idea of what’s going on

>hates fluoride
>doesn't know organic food uses pesticides

Watch out for those vaccines too, chief

>avoid everything in plastic
>avoid tap water
Well where the fuck am i supposed to get my water

based and redpilled

There are so many endocrine disruptors today its insane, be it in the air, in the water, in the soils... We don't even know the extent of the changes we induce to the human and to nature with all the chemicals yet we fucking go for it because muh overpopulation due to muh economic growth.
The best you can do is buy organic non processed food and live in a rural area without cultivated fields nearby, like in mountain valleys for example.

100 years? How about right now

>A lot of them have full grown heavy breasts by the age of 14.
Not really.

what are you talking about. go outside and tell me how many men look like raging faggots.

endocrine disrupting chemicals in everything, i can't imagine how fucked we are if it affects our offspring too

>what are you talking about. go outside and tell me how many men look like raging faggots.
The same as 30 years ago. Maybe slightly more because of faggy fashion nowadays, but I guess we had long hair and skinny jeans in the 80s too.

Skinny teenagers? Teenagers are always skinny and look (and act) like fags. The brain is fully grown only in the late 20s/early30s and fuck, it shows.

Also, the heavy-chested 14 yo girl doesn't exist, sadly.

Maybe you should actually go outside and get a little bit older, get more experience. The internet is not reality. Chinese aren't smarter than you. Blacks aren't 7' bodybuilders.

>Also, the heavy-chested 14 yo girl doesn't exist, sadly.
pedo detected, but yes they do

jews

Are you guys stupid? Girls are supposed to look like grown women at 14 (because they are grown women)

/Sci here.
You guys aren't as dumb as I thought.
Good thread OP.
Look up Receipts BPA.

>pedo detected, but yes they do
Just kidding man. But I have not seen any. They are just as icky and flat as always.

>muh memes

how heavy are we talking op? got any pics to help illustrate the problem?

All this is true.

Look at this idiot. Look and laugh.

organic foods are a waste of time

>avoid plastic
okay
>avoid tap water
How do fuck am I supposed to get water if it's not from a tap or plastic bottle? We don't all own a well.

Attached: anon gets weighed at pool.jpg (1278x4993, 1.2M)

glass bottles

I dont use pesticides in my garden.

I dont give a shit about phytoestrogens. OP does and asked.

>glass bottles
And how do I fill them if I don't have access to a well? Can't use tap water, can't use bottled water because it's touched plastic.

Attached: cat.jpg (268x265, 16K)

zoomers btfo

We're already there.

The top athletes are better.

The average man is worse shape, and is overall weaker. Look at grip strength trends. Male grip strength in the US has dropped like 20% since the 1970s.

Lifestyle choice of not working out could be a factor. Not just diet.

They are putting onions and fluoride in the major water supply

he is suggestion you buy water that has been filled up in glass bottles.

>A lot of them have full grown heavy breasts by the age of 14.
Sound good to me more tight young pussy for me lmao.

Attached: 1512507435405.png (385x350, 37K)