Find your nemesis thread

Take this test 16personalities.com/
Answer everything as the perfect OPPOSITE of what you would normally. Post results.

Attached: 1533848766298.jpg (1412x2048, 628K)

What the fuck I hate ESTJs now?

Attached: cunts.png (1057x702, 68K)

am ENTJ
happy to see "Liberal Arts Major" is my enemy
ISTJ had my fucking sides in orbit jesus christ

I'm an INTP and my nemesis is ESFJ which makes sense because those are all your cheerleaders and quarterbacks. They are literally described as popular which I am most certainly not.

Attached: 1475452964956.png (1127x686, 59K)

Based INTP user!

Attached: image.jpg (500x500, 53K)

ENFJ: ENFJs are natural-born leaders, full of passion and charisma

I always knew I was a beta

ESTJ is my enemy, my inversion.
I'm either a INFP or ISFP. ISFP resonates with me more after studying the functions.

is the opposite of slightly agree slightly disagree or strongly disagree?

Im istj, the cursed partially self aware robot

Attached: 1533494333686.jpg (640x638, 82K)

It's /ISTP/ hours, niggers. What the fuck are you guys doing? What vidya are you playing?

Attached: presence_concealment_A.gif (287x310, 17K)

>INTP.
freaks of nature, abominations

Attached: ESFJ.png (533x533, 46K)

it's literally just the opposite letters, you don't need the test to show that
anyways mine is ESFJ

>be ENTJ
>take opposite test
>hate ISFP
Checks out

Attached: 1533151093325.jpg (797x876, 136K)

im a INTJ-A
my nemesis is ESFP-T apparently

why do you hate me user?
originally i mean

I don't necessarily hate you user, all things considered I'm just your opposite according to some shitty hypergeneralised online personality testand some say opposites attract anyway, no homo tho

You are the bossy type right?
My older brother is pretty bossy, it gets kinda annoying, but we get along well.

I think that our personalities kinda molded into opposites growing up together and all that.

>getting called Sociopath Full Raid Gear
I mean he does have a point.

Weirdly not, I'm not the bossy one in the friend group; that goes to my ESTJ mate who's a real fucking whip cracker. I'm usually the guy who plans shit out and divvies up tasks to do before telling you to come back in a week with it done, before you come to me 2 days in advance and tell me you're behind at which point I hammer through 48 hours of straight work so the job gets done. I'll take initiative sure, but I don't like it as much since it means I'm not working on the task itself.
ISFP's are just the ones who usually come back to me tail between their legs saying I need to more shit than I expected to get the job done; feels before reals. I chalk it up mostly to naivety; but I'm sure it's having a working emotion-based heart helps too.

My greatest enemy

Attached: disgusting.png (1624x854, 108K)

ESFJ-A

Attached: A Centaur's Life - c012 (v03) - p107 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire].jpg (2176x3056, 1.04M)

mbti-bro?

I like how the holocaust still happened in the centaur universe

So if you actually slightly disagree, do you put down slightly agree, or strongly agree? Wouldn't strongly agree get someone more opposed to you?

4% faggots must be gassed.
Pretty much ticks most boxes of shit I dislike in people.

ESTP btw.

Attached: IMG_1223.jpg (744x1149, 76K)

I always get either INTJ or INTP, how to decide?

Wouldn't the nemesis literally just fucking be the taking each of your letters and inverting them? So for INTJ it'd be ESFP.

The holocaust is one of those fixed points in time that can't be changed no matter what parallel universe or dimension you happen to be in.

Attached: A Centaur's Life - c012 (v03) - p108 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire].jpg (2176x3056, 931K)

But the holocaust didn't happen in reality.

Why won't you let us guide you to light user?

Attached: a74.jpg (550x700, 172K)

oh fuggin hell forgot i was on rninek and had to wirte a completely original comment.
estj can suck a dick lol

Attached: virtues_last_reward.jpg (500x714, 140K)

what you hate about us? i think I've met some of you, estps usually normie, drink often with friends talk about cars a lot and shit they did all week like punch dudes.

My guess is how we're intuitive and very abstract and no fun.

ESFJ is my rival, apparently.

>ESFJ
Never in my life have I asked this question but...

Why the fuck are you here?

Attached: 85B4A880-30FB-4D62-A937-4F6A78C19951.gif (656x368, 1.47M)

T. Nazi who identifies as robot because Normans hate him and his beliefs

>Literally the opposite of my personality type (ISTJ)

Attached: Screenshot_20180809-214944_Samsung Internet.jpg (1440x2960, 457K)

Heh well there was this girl who was probably this exact type and I know she was into me and I was into her but she was soooo shy and fragile it was so fucking cute. Her friends used to message me from her phone and stuff but when I talk to her she would usually shut down because of her shyness. I wanted her so bad but I wonder if I'm cursed to only fuck Staceys and girls of that type. Idk how I can get her to fuck me, I'm too heartless and edgy, I would scare her away.
So now you understand why I'm right.

I think you should leave this board and never come back.

which is which? are you the INTP or an ESFJ?

Attached: A Centaur's Life - c012 (v03) - p109 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire].jpg (2176x3056, 1.26M)

Fellow INTP here and got the same
fuck those ESFJ-T scumbags

Maybe it's cause she's a girl, but she sounds like INFP. But we are fairly similar

Name my band of NTs.

Attached: nt.png (791x567, 514K)

You saying you are similar to her? Or are you similar to me?

>I'm an INTJ
that description is way too accurate

my nemesis is ESTJ

Her. Well INFJs and INFPs in general have some similarities. I'm shy like her but not as fragile. Definitely prone to not handle someone liking me well.

>mfw I'm an ISTP
>mfw I actually wish theere was a war to kill people that have more feelings than me
>mfw everyone has more feelings than me

Attached: cancer.jpg (893x1214, 229K)

Why you hate me :(

I never liked you ESFJ's always coming up to me asking me if im ok thinking i dont see through your faux kindness. Just let me and my eternal resting bitch face be. I was forced to be at this social gathering anyway.

Wtf why do you hate me :(

REEEEE I HATE ESFJ

Attached: chrome_2018-08-10_00-00-32.png (1185x774, 96K)

Why you so fucking gay? Shut the fuck up faggot

I'm INTP.
Which is why I would blatantly ignore you even if you were sitting right next to me bawling your eyes out. Lol.