How did he have more endurance than Paul?

How did he have more endurance than Paul?

Attached: KSI.jpg (426x475, 31K)

>less muscle
>runs alot

Nigger genes

Cardio manlet beats Tall, muscled chad

Attached: commuonion.jpg (250x248, 10K)

He won?
Shame

Attached: SgvrwuQ.png (1800x1578, 199K)

Tie. Gonna have a rematch

Nope, they drawed

Attached: images.png (554x554, 21K)

The same reason running events at the olympics are dominated by blacks

it was a "majority draw", but he "won" on points. 58-57, 57-57, 57-57.

so they both lost.

translation:
one judge was drooling for black dick and faked KSI's points because muh dick

Logan wouldn't even be heavyweight. You guys are acting as if it's his muscle that gassed him.

KSI worked harder at sparring and cardio. Facts

logan depended on his god like reach too much and in the end fucked him over

Nah KSI had him. If Round 6 was 30 secs longer, Logan was down.

not with those gay fucking helmets he wouldnt have,
take away the helmets ksi would have been down super early

See how triggered the fans got when Logan said 'I think I won'?

Didn't even let him finish his sentence 'it doesnt really matter'.

KSI fans will only be happy with a win or it will crush their tiny egos.

It's home advantage. Will be the same for Logan in Vegas.

Logan needs to do more boxing specific cardio. Running and barely related activities are not good enough.

>KSI worked harder at sparring
He doesn't know how to box. Threw wild overhands like a retard

KSI = The Retards Champion

ok so he doesn't know how to box and is athletically inferior to Logan. How the fuck didn't Paul mash him up then?

because he has shit cardio and also doesn't know how to box.

Logan would have won in the 1st round if he went in hard when the first hit landed. He chose to play games. If they didn't have headguards and used 12oz gloves, Logan would win by just jabbing alone.

This.

Attached: 1535232994197.png (672x929, 455K)

Why are you fucks discussing a publicity stunt like it's a legitimate boxing match both of them fucking sucked and do not deserve any attention

fuck off

Helmets

No u

oh wow they drawed
how lucky! the stars must have aligned for them! now they can make even more money on the rematch!

Attached: 1425497189588.jpg (251x242, 37K)

endurance is fitness matter sweetie

What do you mean, go-guy? These things happen...

Attached: 15343410658713.png (641x706, 668K)

Logan is Vegan

lol @ retards saying the headgear is why KSI didn't get KO'd

headgear actually doesn't cushion the blows at all, in fact its been found to be more dangerous to wear headgear because it makes head movement more difficult.

that being said I thought Paul clearly won (the first two rounds were 10-8s).

If this was an MMA fight it wouldn't even be close. Logan would double leg that nigger so fast his head would spin.

>doesn't know how scoring works

Logan clearly won the first two rounds, and arguably won the 4th. The funny thing is, if you use 10-8 rounds (which the judges should have) Logan would have won a dominant victory as the first two rounds were clear 10-8s.

Bantu ancestry

No, they both tied, which pretty much guarantees that the whole fight was scripted.
I shouldn't be surprised, they are the type of guys that love attention and money.

Don't black people have a stamina gene? I read that somewhere

It's clear when you see that in sprinting blacks absolutely dominate, white people have no chance

>fight with an even number of rounds
>surprised it was a draw

it wasn't rigged but the entire system in place made it so that a draw was extremely likely. If it had real scoring Logan would have won badly due to 10-8 rounds and the fact that KSI would have had a point deducted from the blatant hit after the bell

Ksi would have lost the point for punching after the bell, if they did that Logan would have won

sprinting has nothing to do with stamina.

This

did you watch the fight? you can't just 'plan to draw'.

you think they handpicked the refs?

>first 2 rounds were 10-8s
>the three rounds where the white faggot was smashed about the ring weren't

virginal Jow Forums logic

>sprinting
>stamina

The bull might have more stamina than you when fucking your gf but thats hardly relevant to the discussion bitchboy.

exactly. add in point deductions for manlet nigger's after-round punch, and his illegal grappling after multiple warnings, logan won by miles.

>smashed
the only time logan was EVER in any trouble whatsoever was the last minute.

KSI rocked him in that last minute more than Logan rocked him the entire match.

30 secs more and Logan was gone.

>ifs and buts
literally pointless conversation

>this whole thread
literally pointless conversation

>you guys
literally pointless existence.

BRING ME CHRIS BROWN

Attached: 275.png (618x623, 479K)

Ah you think controversy is your ally? You merely adopted the hate. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the non-shitposters until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but easy money.

Attached: A7AD2602-0586-4B46-A4B3-96C8BCBA4E33.jpg (1280x720, 171K)

Who is this nigger, and why do i get the feeling that you are 14 years old?

Why does he wear the mask?

if i pull that mask off will he die?

Then remake the thread you nit wit
No one cares about a nigger vs a vegan fight

>completely ignoring rounds 3&4

It would be extremely painful

>no one cares
>he knows logan is vegan

For me?

They have more "fast" muscle cells, which don't use cell breathing as their main source of making atp. It's the opposite of stamina.

Attached: D0654C31-AC74-487F-8296-04DE3BFBB628.jpg (1200x675, 83K)

Quite the opposite, West Africans tire quickly (of/c Kenyans are god-tier distance runners, different subrace)

Shitposting - powerful agent to the uninitiated.

>implying KSI is West African

paul hit him after the bell, he just responded. Paul did it semi-sneakily and he just went fuck it tho'.

However 1/2 more rounds and it would have gone to the nig 100%. Y'all stormfront faggots should be happy you didn't get to see whiteboy cucked tonight.

Either way fight was absolute dogshit. How the fuck can you not account for a 12cm difference in range and practice gap closing more. Was only untill the last couple rounds the nig started bobbing and weaving low to close the gap. Which cooincides which why boxing is a gay-ass sport: knee to the face/elbow to the back of the head is what you deserve when putting your head down there.
I'd ask my money back if I paid for this fucking farce, legit everyone that either paid or betted on this shit(especially betted) boy you got fucked.

ah before I forget:
the referee was beyond garbage.
commentators were beyond garbage.

If you organising faggots read this: get a real fucking boxing commentator and a proper ref. not some rando you picked up at octoberfest because he said he can ref for a sixpack.

>anons claiming that his West African genes some how translate into ""endurance""

Attached: 1468187105708.jpg (400x400, 46K)

that's not how boxing is scored you idiot

Being black.....only 2lb diff an 3in height diff

U mean more cuz ksi is shorter

first thing i thought was how much money they made scamming retards who paid with a "draw" KEK

Attached: 1521928352137.png (218x265, 149K)

it was rigged, here are the terms

Attached: 1535215216404.jpg (556x779, 143K)

Pretty sure Logan said in a video we'll only be able to watch it on the night and any uploads will be taken down by a team. Obviously to entice people to pay for it but I bet it's to prevent people analysing the fight and counting points for themselves as well.