Tfw my waifu will never be real but I continue to lift

tfw my waifu will never be real but I continue to lift...

tell me your saturday night feels bros

Attached: waifu.png (500x395, 326K)

anime isn't real faggot lmao

>tfw will never be the waifu

Seeing a psychologist right now, she’s telling me to go through with the hormone therapy. I just feel so suicidal right now I just don’t know anymore

Attached: 0251F5FA-0BD5-4C4C-8E55-C1DFD822D860.jpg (1199x705, 215K)

my reaction to you

Attached: CHECHECHECHECHEK EM.png (217x369, 115K)

I also have a waifu

Honoka is good one take care of her

Attached: Gabriel-DropOut-Vigne.iPhone-7-Plus-wallpaper-1080x1920.jpg (1080x1920, 277K)

>tfw my waifu will never be real but I continue to lift...
If that's how you want to feel about it then that's how it's going to be.
I consider mai waifu to be very much real.

Attached: 66588261_p0.jpg (1935x2941, 521K)

If you want to be the gf, be the gf. You don't need to be on HRT to be fucked by a man.

Mentally ill, your favorite cartoon that you jack off to is not real or alive and has no feelings for you

I thought school had started up by now

>not real
You just got butthurt over an image of her.
Since you're booty-bothered over that, she must be real because why would someone get mad over nothing?
>not alive
She gets new content every day.
>has no feelings for you
I've had dreams of her, and dreams are real.

Anything else to address?

So did I, but here you are defending your cartoons
Kek I’m not butthurt I’m trying to trigger waifu fags, apparently it worked. You are actually mentally ill if you think a cartoon is a living thing with feelings because you dream about it.

>this guy posts pics every few months
>hasn't made any progress at all
>posts on Jow Forums

>Kek I’m not butthurt I’m trying to trigger waifu fags, apparently it worked.
Exactly what a butthurt user would say.

>You are actually mentally ill if you think a cartoon is a living thing with feelings because you dream about it
Obviously you don't actually understand what a waifu is.

reminder you're waifu loves you

Attached: 57686457_p27_master1200.jpg (1024x768, 263K)

It's still less of a mental illness than your imaginary sky wizard, gainz goblin kike.

Attached: 95fcfc3b85816fb561a777a3279ab2b9.jpg (844x1200, 102K)

Thanks user.
You're waifu loves you as well.
A lot.

what a cute girl

Attached: meme.jpg (473x698, 49K)

>obviously you don’t actually understand what a waifu is
It’s a coping mechanism for when no one in real life loves you

Wrong.
Try again.

Umm no sweatie. GOD is real, He exists. Turn away from your sins, otherwise good luck on judgment day.

Enlighten me then. What is a waifu

>spoonfeed me
Ah hah hah.
Lurk more.

I know what a waifu is, like I said it’s a coping mechanism for incels. I was just wondering what your deluded interpretation of the concept is.

You should lurk more then.

You guys ever think about this?
Someone else could also have the same waifu. If she was real who do you think she would choose? Would she choose me or some other person...

Attached: BCA1BC73-3C27-4044-9E9C-3C168108FC47.jpg (471x388, 105K)

>Someone else could also have the same waifu.
No waifu is the exact same.
You're waifu is unique because YOU are not the same as any other poster.

Someone, somewhere, in some alternative timeline would have my exact same waifu. Who then would she choose? Me or other me? Who am I user. Just some coincidence.

>Someone, somewhere, in some alternative timeline would have my exact same waifu.
This is contradictory.
Nobody from an alternative timeline would be exactly like you, other wise they wouldn't be from another timeline.
Let's say this is somehow possible, why are you worrying about another timeline's waifu of yours instead of your own?
She will choose the alternate timelines version of you while YOUR timeline's waifu will choose YOU.
What's the problem here?

BUT SHE WOULDN’T CHOOSE ME, THEY WOULDN’T ALL CHOOSE ME!

it really do be like that sometimes

The others may or may not choose the other yous, it doesn't matter.
You're waifu, here in your life right now, is precious and is yours only.
I don't get why this is hard to understand.
Let's say you tell others Makise Kurisu is you're waifu.
She is probably the most popular waifu around but I doubt you'll hear consensus as to which user she belongs to.
It's impossible to claim a waifu.
You're "version" of hers cannot be replicated, much like how different people can have different ideas of yourself.
You have to embrace you're waifu as your own personal Jesus, if that makes sense.

no, I am the best they should all belong to ME

Unless you are an interdimensional shapeshifter then you should stick to this reality.
One laifu, one waifu.
If you are then pls go and stay go.

I am no interdimensional shapeshifter but I am the best possible version of me in the timeline. I am the best match they are just suffering not being able to be with me. How could I allow that?

Get a gf nerds lol

>How could I allow that?
Like you have a choice in the matter.
Just embrace it, user.
If you think you are peak performance, then live like it.
No use lamenting over things you can't influence.

I have waifus

Embrace it? Would you ever let your waifu suffer? Do you get it now. If I will it then I can change anything I want.

Are you sure that's honoka she looks similar but kinda different too

>If I will it then I can change anything I want.
In this world, yes.
You admitted you are not an interdimensional shapeshifter so how do you plan on changing other worlds?

everyone in this thread: please kill yourself

Because my will shapes my reality. Me with them is perfection. The multiverse will abide by my will for this task.

Who is your waifu?

>my will shapes my reality.
I know this is true.
>The multiverse will abide by my will for this task.
Okay Mr. Shapeshifter.
Don't violate the NAP and we're all good.

Listening to some metal and hardcore bands. It has been a while since I did it. Today it's been a week since I ghosted my gf of three years because she disrespected me. The worst thing is that she is doing well without me and now my ego is broken. I kind of regret doing it cuz I love her tho... She didn't even call me like she used to when we fought. I feel very, very sad.

Attached: alone.jpg (1314x792, 363K)

Morality is just a social construct. Nothing will stop me.

What she do?

It's your morality versus mine though.
I am as Chaotic Neutral as the next guy.

I have no morality. I know what should exist and shouldn’t exist. Do not think of duality. This is just what is

>I have no morality.
Then go away.

I had family problems that day (solved) and I was so desperate that I needed someone to tell, so I told her. That was my biggest mistake; showing weakness. She said I need mental help and proceeded to go play an online game with her male friends. Idk I got so insecure that moment and confront her. I noticed so many red flags there, so I blocked her from everything

I’m glad it’s solved. And gosh that’s horrible. Is this her first time doing something like this? You did the right thing though. Either she’s wicked or emotionally handicapped.

I'm her first boyfriend, I started dating her when she was 17 and I 20. I started learning about the Red Pill and I guess it's in their nature to be like this. I'm still in college, so I don't have money yet. Probably she met someone else. The fact that she's going to give her virginity to someone else got me fucked up. It's the first time she does this

She only did that because she didn’t respect you. You must’ve gotten caught up in her vibe and let her determine the pace huh? You have to guide and not be guided user

You are right. She took me for granted because my depression and anxiety, but since I started working out (this monday) I have the strength to not seek for her validation. And you user, you are saving me right now, thank you for noticing me.

fuck off

Broke my IF streak today, pigged out on tacos, feel awful. Im 10 lbs down but still. I've discovered two health problems in the past few days and thinking about them and going to the doctor has been driving my anxiety and depression up the wall. Especially since one of them shouldn't be happening to someone of my age and gender.
Still, tomorrow I will lift and fast for my waifu. I'll press on. I can only hope things will get better.
I think we'll all make it, someday.

We will make it brah

yes bredder

don't lose hope bro

this pic is a masterpiece