HOW

HOW
IN
THE
FUCK

Attached: Screenshot_20180825-192957_Twitter.jpg (1075x1178, 413K)

cocaine

That's either surgery or a 6 month fast.

Losing weight is ez, particularly when you don't care about preserving muscle mass.

Caloric deficit and light exercise. It's actually that simple, I just lost the 50 lbs in 6 months eating 1000 calories a day and drinking only water.

Put down the fork, nigger.

i'd probably fuck her before too, i'd fuck almost anything

How about you go fuck yourself and get some dignity after

First of all this girl obviously put the work in. She's better than half of fit for that alone.

That said that's a flattering photo:

Hide your arms behind your back, push boobs out, push ass and hips back, and suddenly you look hour glass

i was thinking adderall, but yeah, uppers for sure.

She probably had a diet of pure junk food and soda, I'm guessing she just did diet and cardio

Lost about 40 pounds in the same time frame

Nigga CICO will absolutely not do that in 6 months, it can do it in a year if you're consistent.

i'd fuck me hard

She’s probably like 5 feet tall and 18 years old. Not that difficult if you develop an eating disorder.

Owo
Share?

Nigga, it can and does. I put my fork down, stopped drinking alcohol and eating refined sugar and carbs, and cut my daily caloric intake severely. Added in some moderate exercise and voila. February to now, 50 lbs down and counting.

Don't stop believin'

>Deylachka
>same duckface on profile and on right pic
a dumb girl starved herself instead of taking on a healthy long term diet, no surprises here. most of you bitter permavirgins will complain how grills have it so easy but consider this: it's up to you to go for chicks like her or not. have some standards and stop rewarding such behavior with chasing after thots.

Went from a 3 to a very strong 8. Can men even compete?

>3 year transformation
>say its 6 month transformation
>get attention

losing around 4-8 pounds per month is normal.
If she lost 8 pounds a month that would mean she lost 48 pounds, which seems about right

I believe you, but do you honestly think the OP pic is just a 50lb loss?

This. I did 65 lbs with just diet and zero weight-lifting my first year.

Its worth it to keep this in mind though:
If you want to be more than skinnyfat, find a way to get your ass in the gym the first time you lose it. Theres less backtracking that way.

I never said hers was. The OP asked how she might have lost a bunch of weight in 6 months, I gave an example how and used my own personal experience and weight loss number as reference.

I don't get it, I lost 30 pounds in under 3 months. How much did she lose?

Caloric deficit + cardio. Quit making excuses faggot.

still looks like a worthless fucking beaner to me

She's probably like 5'1 so losing 30lbs looks like a lot.

Men can go from being a 3 to an 8 in six months too. Hell, men can be a 10/10 if they're rich or powerful in some way.

I like her on the left

Attached: Dc3PPiyV4AAwRHT.jpg (960x1200, 181K)

HORNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAES retards, please go.

I'm not a HAES retard, I'm a man. A man with an extreme appetite.

Attached: Megan-Velez4.jpg (845x845, 226K)

GOODBYE HORSES

IM FLYIN OVER YOU

I'll take two of the before please.

Test

this. it's way more stressful for men because they gotta keep in mind their muscle mass. women can just go full throttle 100% until they're at desired weight

This. Losing weight is only an issue if you're also concerned with things like getting enough protein and holding on to your muscle mass for dear life. If you don't care, then fuck it, hit a bit caloric deficit and exercise as much as you want to increase the burn. And most women aren't concerned with muscle mass, so there you go.

nah ur still banned

good post

High Test

This. I've starved myself in the past and lost 20lbs in a month. Probably lost a good bit of muscle but I didn't care back then.

I feel sorry for this girl. Imagine all the loose skin and stretch-marks. :( I once met up with a chick who was obese but had gotten her stomach stapled. It was one of the worst bodies I had ever seen.

Lots of loose skin?

sit on my face!

and the heavy bone set

This is possible through extreme caloric deficit and cardio if you don't mind losing lots of lean body mass.

aaand she turns into the most typical kind of instagram thot

she is probably very short so it is probably around 50 lbs or even less. I also lost 45 lbs in like 4 months. It could be done even faster if you really have iron will.

Serious question here bros:

When a girl this big loses weight and becomes skinny does her pussy stay meaty or does it shrink into skinny girl pussy???

Attached: Mood always 2.jpg (450x450, 78K)

It was amazing watching a friend transform on this. He literally went from 285 to like 215 in 3 months. Looked like a completely different person.

>not wanting big pussy
You just need a big dink.

Checked

Stays meaty. Hormonal weight accumulated doesnt tend to get lost during weight loss unless youre going full Auschwitz mode. Same reason why guys with gyno wont usually lose it on a routine cut unless they go skelly mode.

I have wondered for a long time

Based user.

Thank you

Attached: Based.jpg (650x600, 40K)

I lost 50 lb in a 3 month period. It's not hard. The first part of it it's mostly water weight and will come off pretty quickly.

confirmed, stays nice and meaty.

Fasting is muscle sparring

>what’s fasting
Cico is out! Get with the times

Lying or doing something unsustainable. I hope I'm wrong, too. She doesn't look athletic in the second picture - which is a shame because she has a frame that would serve her well in volleyball, BJJ, basketball, or something. At a glance at a single picture, I would guess she had done some sort of large-scale calorie restriction (given that it was 6 months).

I don't think I would expect someone to keep up a large calorie restriction which is why I call it unsustainable. I'm repeating myself, but she looks like she would do so well in athletics that, if she is doing a short term dietary restriction without a structured exercise regiment, then it would be squandered potential for athletics which makes me sad.

Attached: 1535150369453.png (860x1100, 1.09M)

ITT: “the seven year old sticky said you can only lose 2 pounds a week max or else you’ll die”

Cardio and changing her eating habits. It really is not that hard.

Cocaine and kale.

Why the fuck is cocaine making a comeback all of a sudden?

I can almost guarantee she did some extending fasting. I literally lost 14 lbs in 5 days last week by fasting and biking to work and back for 20 miles.

>A man with an extreme appetite.
For cottage cheese?

EAT LESS

LEL

>sparring
Also
>Fasting is muscle sparing
For IF and ADF, yeah

OMAD

Also 2nd pic, jeans above belly button surely not hiding something, right? She also pretty clearly learned lighting and posing. Left one looks like something a middle school girl would take at a sleepover, right one looks like a typical instathot.

Attached: 1530233348097.jpg (632x403, 31K)

Coke not even joking

There's no way that in 6 months not only did she develop a proper diet and fitness regiment, but managed to stick with it. Even if she did, there's no way she can lose 60 lbs in 6 months.

This. I saw girls going from fatties to slim and hotties to skelletons

fasting

>Even if she did, there's no way she can lose 60 lbs in 6 months.
There's a way, and it's called fasting. You can lose way more than 10lb a month with it.

>lie about time frame
>take in all the likes and attention
Its like Y'all dont even know what girls will do for social media

Women look like they have alot more weight than they do she probably only lost 15 - 20 kg if that

reminds me of something

Attached: F8ysm9X.jpg (562x490, 69K)

This is very possible for women - just put down the fork.

If she's 5' - 5'3 she probably went from 160 to 120. 40 pounds in 6 months is 1.5/lbs/week. Thats normal even for men on a fast.

Attached: 6ada3hfi6a311.jpg (935x819, 93K)

Surgery. If you lost so much fat in such a short period of time you would have pockets of fat

Q predicted this

Weak women with shit posture look terrible though.

I don’t know what it is but since I started getting decent lifts and getting married, women like this absolutely repulse me.

STOP EATING FATTY

finger down the throat after every meal

up to a point

I'M FLYIN FLYIN FLYIN OVER YOUUU
Oo oO ooo OOO oo oo OOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 7C1EC33CEF0D464F95F825CB0D84A211.jpg (540x651, 43K)