Death Note is objectively a 10/10 anime. Prove me wrong

Death Note is objectively a 10/10 anime. Prove me wrong.

Attached: light-yagami.jpg (635x355, 31K)

Near and mello, move along.

9/10 Manga. Only thing I would've changed is the ending. Light should've won (even if I disliked his god complex and narcissism).
Never seen the anime

everything after that episode where L dies becomes utter shit. Light truly won at the end

Attached: one pump man.jpg (498x500, 29K)

No. 8/10 at best.

>Mello
his only flaw was he didn't have a fleshed out character or enough screen time
>Near
Well written character, they both serve as successors to L. Symbolically they together surpassed L and was able to catch Kira.

People who say it wasn't good after L died are stupid.

Turned to shit after L died, /thread

t. gay L fanboys

Near wasn't a well written character. He was shit.

People who say it was good after L died are stupid

8/10 for sure.

This is the only 10/10 that is out there

Attached: 3475835_n_vir3.jpg (770x450, 60K)

10/10 at its high points, but not when it drags a bit, like right after Light loses his memories or after L dies.

This. Misa is also pretty annoying.

Being attached to L is for gay fanboys. If you're butthurt about him dying then see a therapist you homo.

>an anime for 10 year olds is the best because I have the mental capacity of a 10 year old

The entire hook of the show was L and Light trying to outmanoeuvre each other. When L died the hook was gone.

Season 2 was shit. You're wrong, both characters weren't developed, they were incredibly bland and were just out of the blue smarter then L. Light changed to a pathetic pussy at the end, which completely contradicted his character up until that point, where he was always calm, cool, collected, and confident.

Misa served the story well tho. Near and mello are garbage characters following a garbage plot and every revelation near has is an asspull

10 year olds wouldn't understand the tip of the iceberg of hunterxhunter
don't bother replying to me again

You think Hiatus X Hiatus is a 10/10?
The Chimera Ant arc is extremely drawn out, it gets harder to go through every time I rewatch it. That, and a few other things (Ponzu and Pokkle being brought back only to be killed off lazily and boring explanations that try too hard to be deep and philsophical to name a couple) keep Hunter X Hunter as a still extremely-solid 8-9/10 in my book.

>10 year olds wouldn't understand my sophisticated Chinese cartoon

Attached: d27.png (645x729, 75K)

I wasn't attached to L. I was attached to the story around L and Light. Their decision were the story I was attached to. When L died it was a good conclusion because Light had outsmarted L. After that it was basically "We need to add these characters in so people who like the manga don't get mad". The story around Mellow and Near was extremely bland. Near was a very unlikable character and Mellow didn't have much character.

It's awful. It's predictable but thinks it's smart, then has the audacity to explain everything to the viewer as if anyone with half a brain cell didn't predict it. then again, anime fans have half a brain cells
Also edgy and dumb macguffin device plot

The live action movie did the ending right. L dies in it, but so does Light because L had arranged an ace up his sleeve before dying

He told Gon way earlier what kind of hunter he wanted to become so it makes a little sense that he was interested in that. Old characters are brought back in various arcs instead of being completely forgotten. That's a way to make them feel more alive and your fictional universe more "real". That added to the development of numerous characters who aren't the main protagonist through their point of view.
Everybody has a different opinion. I've only watched it twice but the way I see Togashi knows what he wants to do

What's the one that rips this off with the notes in school.

>Prove me wrong.
The second half with Near and Mello is absolutely terrible and filled with plot conveniences that make no sense

Season 2 wasnt as good as season 1but still great. 9/10

Nah the second half is pure shit. The anime gets weaker once Misa is introduced. It peaks when Light kills Raye Penbar and then his fiance.

Attached: 1513330546079.png (1920x1080, 1.43M)

I will agree there was a dip in quality after his death but the show was still soild nonetheless

It's been more than a decade since I watched Death Note. I liked it back then.

Death Note is for basement dwellers who never got over their Hot Topic craze and delight in bastardizing Nietzschean concepts, so I can see why it would be glorified here.

le TRAP DOOR COMPARTMENT
le FAKE DEATH NOTES
le ASSPULL RULES THAT ALLOW ANY LOOPHOLE EVER

You're right desu gj

It seems great at the first time, but when you read/watch it again you realize characters make decisions that only make sense if THEY KNEW

It's basically an author playing poker with himself and he knows what cards he has.

>Near makes wild assumptions about the case and it's suspects and is conveniently right on all of them
>Near plays with toys constantly for no reason other to imitate L
>Light know one of his team is going to rat him out to Near and does nothing
>Light makes extremely sketchy meeting with the Kira spokeswoman and nobody says anything
>Misa is discarded for basically no reason even though she was willing to do the eye deal again
>Light makes no effort is disband the investigation team between when L dies and when Near comes in
I can actually pinpoint the scene where it goes from 10/10 to 2/10

Which scene? I always hated Near but I couldn't place why.

Also, this anime has 10/10 music.

Completely falls apart once Near shows up

The guy who made the music is the same guy who did the Kaiji music. He's in jail until 2022 because weed.

It starts with the part where Misa wear gothic clothes and sings while walking through town. It's utterly pointless and was used to fill time. The only good part that happens after this one scene is L dying.

how shit is the live action film? is it worth a watch?

Worth watching because they did the ending right. It's also surprisingly not shit in general.

The netflix one or the jap one? The netflix one is hot garbage. The jap one is actually pretty okay and actually changed the plot around to keep it interesting.

>"normalfags who watched one anime" the thread
You don't know "good anime", fag00s

also gtfo my boad

Attached: 1527077602445.png (840x708, 234K)

definitely above average, autists and pseudo-intellectuals get off on saying it's bad. it's just a cartoon

I could never get past the part where him and clingy GF forget who they are

Attached: 40.gif (880x1080, 951K)