First time Gym...in need of advice

So i'm going to the gym for the first time Jow Forums, i'm currently 40% fat on bmi. I've asked for advice from a local gym trainer about going there and training my fat away for muscle but he told me to do diets and rethink starting to lift weight and focus on cardio. Also the trainer didn't look fond of me since i was obese and told me I would suffer gym shaming due to my country not being very PC.
But i've decided to go through everything and start building the temple my body deserves.

Attached: diana-andrews-body-shaming-59884.jpg (630x470, 65K)

Bruh 40% body fat. Wat.

>40% bmi
Consider suicide

Attached: 1525206226395.png (657x527, 225K)

I'm currently wanting to get rid of gut fat and moobs maybe a little backfat as well, I want to make my legs bigger though and my ass a bubble butt, also get some arm muscle.

Attached: 20180826_050807.png (1080x1676, 952K)

>i'm currently 40% fat on bmi
Your trainer is probably right. You're almost more fat than human. You should do cardio by swimming laps or something, since it won't kill your knees/joints like jogging/running/lifting would.

Weight lifting will help retain muscle but yeah definitely need a lot of cardio for your goals, diet is above both of those though

You should focus on bloattmaxxing if you're ever going to make it.

>You're almost more fat than human.
I mean I'm like the 2nd picI don't think I'm that helpless with weights, i can do most of the weight and there is almost no huge pains for me. I can only be thankful I'm not above 50 or 60 bmi.

Attached: joe-my-600-lb-life-2.jpg (634x312, 39K)

>I can only be thankful I'm not above 50 or 60 bmi.
Uhh, no motherfucker. Because then you wouldn't be almost more fat than human, you would literally be fat with a person attached.

Just listen to your trainer; diet and do cardio that doesn't put stress on your joints until you reach a somewhat normal weight.

Weight training is about putting stress on your body moron so muscle can rip, repair and grow. Cardio for me is an option as well but i am able to do the same as the people there, he might have a point but i'm not useless is all I'm saying.

... Also i am eating on a deficit like 1500 calories a day, I'm also told to do dry fasting but that may damage my kidneys.

>Weight training is about putting stress on your body moron so muscle can rip, repair and grow.
Yeah, MUSCLE, fucking fat-for-brains. Not joints, once those degrade they don't go back to how they were.

I've never felt joint damage and i've done a lot of exercises like the
>Bulgarian split squad
Like 5x5 sets
But that was a test run only.

Attached: bulgarian-dumbbell-split-squat.jpg (450x593, 28K)

>Asks for advice
>Gets advice, then argues against it
Look man, if you want to lift then go lift. I'm just telling you why it's a bad idea.

youll fuck up your knees if you try to run

I hate thots as much as the next incel, but that image seemed spirited.

Attached: JHC vs BBC.jpg (236x191, 11K)

>Also the trainer didn't look fond of me since i was obese and told me I would suffer gym shaming due to my country not being very PC

Find a real gym, and don't wear revealing clothing like in your pic.

I honestly agree with the trainer. But but because you should be ashamed. If you're very obese you're basically doing lifts on Hell mode. Weightlifting is about progressive overload and you'd be starting at dangerous weight just to do a squat with the bar.

If you want to lift. Then start on basic body work. Body squats, lunges, single leg deadlifts. Ab and back work like short planks, and flute bridges to help prevent injury. If you can do 5x20, and a minute on the planks your ready for dumbbell variations.

I'm genuinely nor into the thicc meme but for some reason lovehandles, particularly from the back give me raging fucking boners. Why is this?

Attached: wtf jack black.jpg (229x220, 3K)

you love handles

Diet>>>>>>>>exercise
Ready the sticky fatty

Attached: 1491559872670.jpg (934x1051, 216K)

find a calorie defecit you can survive sticking to. 80% or more of your weight loss is gona be from being dedicated to not eating as much. 200 calories of treadmill is fucking boring and takes like 2 hours. you coulda just not had a can of soda.

Great thing about being 40 bmi is just about anything you push yourself in the gym on will lose weight. Workout in the morning fasted and lift then cardio. An hour total for both is good. Dont run. Just walk, cycle, or do stair stepper for cardio. If fasting before is too much just have a slice of bread and a little peanut butter. Lastly fuck the haters. In four months youll be where they are np.

i would suggest finding the /fast/ thread

YOU’RE TOO FAT TO RUN