If you were a 10/10 qt3.14 female, would you have sex with losers, virgins, and ugly males, just to be kind to them...

If you were a 10/10 qt3.14 female, would you have sex with losers, virgins, and ugly males, just to be kind to them, even if you wouldn't gain much from it yourself?

Attached: 1343027319843.gif (317x350, 2M)

I would be a good person and judge people off their personalities since I would truly understand how pointless appearance is.

no i'd probably try hard in school and be a massive bitch to most guys.

No one says this user and if they do its a meme

Depends on what you mean.

Am I just magically turned into a 10/10 woman right now with all the memories I had with what it's like to be an ugly man in the dating scene? Yeah, I would be more sympathetic to them.

Or was I just born a 10/10 a woman from the beginning with no memories of what it's like to be an ugly guy in the dating scene? If so, I'd probably just be with Chad since I have no connection or knowledge of an ugly man's problem.

I'd open my legs to anyone as long as he isn't fat or disgusting

I would never do that.

Hell I'd barely have any sex, I would just use men.

Thats... beautiful user, would gib headpats

Nah, assuming this is some kind of magic movie transformation thing I'd be a lesbian... but if I was like in a nightclub or something I'd totally play matchmaker
>Which girl do you like? okay dance with me for 2 songs to make her jealous
>whoa whoa whoa - stay above the equator mister!

it must be hard to be so pretty

Who says i don't gain much lol already given head to a few losers to help them out but i'm not 10/10 just a goth 7/10

Attached: 200.gif (321x200, 446K)

Fuck no. I'd go exploit some old rich weirdo

Women go for Chad because of their submissive, pathetic nature. They don't realise that to Chad they're just one of the many items of his success, and could be discarded at any moment with little care. So its actually more likely that after turning into a 10/10 I'd go for an ugly dude. I'd find a fat ugly fuck with a giant thick cock and become his loving cockwhore. He would consider this a blessing from heavens and worship me like a goddess, while trying he best to please me sexually. I would absolutely dominate the relationship and society would think of me as a deep, emotionally complex person who's past appearances.

>goth 7/10
So, a 3/10 obese roastie, gotchu

Femanon and I would be a hell of a slut if most people weren't garbage jugdamental, hypocritical, materialistic, conformists losers and std's didn't exist
Holy fuck I would be a total exhibicionist but I dispise most people

You guys are a bunch of closet faggots. i'd have sex with some qt women and milfs

If I was a girl I'd be fucking other girls cause I'm not a gaylord.

absolutely hetero, thank god

This is what we call "hustling backwards"

No because I'd get shat on for being a whore and slut. Literally what's the point

Way back in 2004 i took french in highschooI and had a pen pal named Amelie.
She was kinda fat, acne, etc.but she was pretty cool. our common interests were azumanga daioh, and world of warcraft..
I was kind of a white knight fedora tipper back then. Long story short, i had a big crush on her and sent her a teddy bear thing and she eventually stopped talking to me.

When college came around, i took the study abroad thing and somehow managed to stay with her family for my time there.
I saw her in person and was on the verge of tears. she was insanely gorgeous. Kinda like OP pic but with smaller tits and messy blonde hair. I was at my lowest point my dad passed away and i was fat, insecure, depressed, etc.

Blah blah blah, We hooked up, had a kid, were married 6 years divorced and remarried for 3 years since then. feels good.

I wouldn't have much sex, but it would be incredibly easy to manipulate and exploit people, so I'd take advantage of that.

Straw man. No one says 10/10s should date robots. They should date their looksmatches. But 3-6/10 women also go almost exclusively for 8+ males.

Attached: 93ABD0E2-27D0-4C6C-878F-F1315F139C0E.jpg (103x125, 13K)

I'd just go for a semi-cute short guy, a pretty much untapped market.

sauce is alice eve in crossing over

Are you suggesting that everyone should only sleep with and date their looksmatches? 8s dating 8s, 3s dating 3s, etc.

Attached: 1349469953017.jpg (500x534, 54K)

If you are 10/10 male, would you fuck ugly bitches just to be kind to them or would you rather fuck some prime pussy? Why the fuck would anyone fuck some ugly slob?
Seriously, even ugly people want someone who's good looking.