What are you doing with your life Jow Forums?

What are you doing with your life Jow Forums?

Attached: Girl smoking a cigarette.png (540x522, 248K)

wasting away

origami

I got no idea brother

>art hoes and cigarettes are soooo edgy

why do people think it's cool to smoke cigs

Squandering it hoping i hit rock bottom soon so things can get better or just end.

Im saving in order to buy house and Mexico and live a comfy life in a safe area. To obly problem is that I would need to work in the US for a few months in order to sustain and I don't know any good seasonal jobs

>Inb4 crab fishing
Too harsh on the body

>house and Mexico and live a comfy life in a safe area
LOL

I know my way around mate and I know how to lay low

I'm a stay at home dad, raising our kids.

Coming out of a very severe depression which is nice, but still meta-depressed over how many months have been pissed away and will continue until I'm not-a-lazy-piece-of-shit for doing fuck-all then and now.

>why do people think it's cool to smoke cigs
because it's now considered rebellious and there is a semiotic association with coolness because of a long history of noir films, writers hunched over typewriters and other such 'romantic' images of the 20th century. Not to mention there is something visually and spiritually interesting about the idea of smoke coming out of the mouth - which is why children on cold days love 'seeing their breath' which poetically means seeing the soul.
Of course you didn't want a explanation of how fashion affects behavior, you just wanted to think you're smarter than them didn't you?

rotting my brain with anime and manga
I should real more books

Attached: 1364419191047.png (1059x1364, 805K)

Trying to get high on poppy seeds but it's not working

just put a lot in some water and make tea

nothing i wish i was dead original comment

trying to turn straight friend gay for me

I teach and play taekwondo. 11 classes a week which is exhausting and working odd jobs for extra income.
I'm 21 and philosophy is my main interest (all the nitty gritty semantics, argumentation etc. not woo woo)
I was raised really badly and grew up poor as fuck, hungry, dirty, lonely, not clothed adequately, etc.
In the last year and a half, I've flipped my life from fucking piece of shit loser to admirable person.

Grunge aesthetic and pretty much what said.

Entitled gay guy? You're on the fringe here man, sorry.
Honest question tho.. do you think Jow Forums is worse than other sites when it comes to how people treat you when you say you're gay?

not really the case. Really corny to think smoking is cool. Stay based next time

Going back to school for the third time at 22. I wanna be a CompSci major even I still haven't based the remedial math exam. Should be interesting

Attached: brainlet.png (645x729, 90K)

looks like reddit talk to me. What's your favorite subreddit roastie?

That seems interesting. I hope it goes well for you.

Attached: Jessica Nigri thumbs up.gif (500x281, 1.64M)

thank you user I hope you succeed with whatever your future plans are

Attached: nice.gif (267x200, 1.56M)

College I guess. But I just wish I could drop out and be a comfy NEET

Attached: 1519311546290.jpg (500x540, 103K)

Well I was trying to enjoy my life with my highschool sweetheart, and full time painting job, but that fucking ended in an abortion years ago and i never had the balls to find another job. So now I mostly just consider becoming a jihadist.

>you just wanted to think you're smarter than them didn't you?
thats your whole post tho

apparently "existing" is not a correct answer. Ok, I'm sat here at 5am on a friday in britfag land talking to a grill on discord. happy now, mods?

exactly. Why else would they go on such rant

Planning on how to end it.

Attached: 1433289289573.gif (593x900, 216K)

because I'm right. Don't need to be smart to be right.

that's quite the crossover

You're welcome user.
>I hope you succeed with whatever your future plans are
Thanks.

I don't think this board is for you, reddit poster

You're antagonism feeds me!

If i'm not taking drugs or drinking with my normie friends i do the same thing at home by myself
I still have a couple of weeks before I start working again so I'm just wasting my time

re-reading jojo, saving up money to build a PC, trying to go to too many concerts every month, trying to quit smoking weed all the time and exercise regularly again, trying to get around to fixing the walls and painting my room

OP here. I'm heading off to bed. I hope you all have a good day tomorrow and a good life.

>You're
haha lol

We'll spotted. I'm here too entertain to of course...

Attached: Smarmy.jpg (740x999, 194K)

came here to post this
undoubtedly unoriginal

Source of here, my faggot friend?