Tfw it is now trendy among normies to wear NASA t-shirts

>tfw it is now trendy among normies to wear NASA t-shirts

Attached: article-0-19D8DC99000005DC-28_634x798.jpg (634x798, 123K)

I once met a girl that stopped talking to me because I asked her what NASA stood for and she answered incorrectly and I proved her wrong.

why though, unironically?
>le stem?

>tfw it is now trendy among normies to wear Fleetwood Mac t-shirts

That's been trendy with normies since Fleetwood Mac existed.

Makes them look smart, nerdy, "weird", etc.

niggers are sexy animals?

Yes, I am. Glad we can agree on summthun.

Cool shirt, Muhammad. Wanna bring it to the White House?

Evil jews, pushing their Satanic lies upon the dumb masses.

There is no outer-space.

inb4 yes there is...

Niggas aint always cockin pistols?

it's been trendy for like a decade now. i think it started with the big bang theory

For a last few years it's been a trend for things considered laughable to become somehow cool with normies. I think it started when someone decided thick rimmed glasses were cool again

>tfw i knew someone at my school who purposely wore repair tape on the bridge of their thick rimmed glasses even though they weren't prescription

why the fuck they don't be reppin my spaceX niggas tho??? this nasa is the white mans bullshit.

NASA:

NOT
ACTUAL
SCIENCE
AIGHT?

They're hoping it makes them look "smart" because they are wearing a sciency shirt. Best part is they probably know nothing about NASA or space at all. Posers

that was me in high school like 9 years ago. I can't believe normies are invading my science.

I know, it's actually cringey. I work in a 'trendy' retail mall store that sells shit like this. I wish people would just get their own style. Even if it's 'bad' least ur not another sheep wearing the same expensive bullshit

good, hopefully they will stop wearing Ramones shirts now so I can wear those without feeling like a normie

>tfw do unpaid volunteer work for NASA
>dont even have a NASA tshirt
>live in EU

NASA has a great logo and it's been a thing for quite awhile

>Cool nasa shirt Ahmed

Never a straight answer.

nice bomb ahmed