Is there something that will guaranteed get rid of acne? NO ACCUTANE.(liver complications)...

Is there something that will guaranteed get rid of acne? NO ACCUTANE.(liver complications). I've tried everything from cutting sugar, dairy, gluten. Fasting, antibiotics, cavemam regimen, retin a creams, benzpyl peroxide, plenty of cleansers. Keep in mind i dont overload my skin with products, simply wash my face with a cleanser. Also have tried apple cider vinegar. Im not sure if its rewlly caused by sweating because i had to go a 2 weeks without hitting the gym and alas i still had acne.

>tfw skinlet

Also post ur cats lads

Attached: 20180729_204346.jpg (2560x1440, 1.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viola_tricolor
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Is there something that will guaranteed get rid of acne?

Yes. Accutane.

>NO ACCUTANE

then fucking clean your diet up, drink a gallon of water a day, change your pillow cases and sheets twice a week and wear clean shirts to bed every night. What the fuck do you want us to tell you

Dry fasting detox
Once you've cleaned up your system dont put any shit in it again

skin transplantation

Coconut oil works for me.

Only here for cats

Attached: 78529D65-DD44-410E-8792-D5077D64EA38.jpg (4032x3024, 1.62M)

I had success with antioxidants. Especially NAC (Acetylcysteine) is very potent and supports your liver as well. It also has a benefit on mental health problems.

>then fucking clean your diet up, drink a gallon of water a day, change your pillow cases and sheets twice a week and wear clean shirts to bed every night. What the fuck do you want us to tell you
Fuck off. You really had to be filthy fat fuck if you got rid of acne only by doing this. Its a fucking meme and any well adjusted user who had acne knows this.

BP cream. Some people need to go for the 10 but for me the 5 was sufficient. Applied to my face every other night and it killed everything. These last 2 years have been the best of my life. Good luck user.

Attached: Social-Networking-Etiquette.jpg (347x346, 98K)

Stop all your face scrubs and bullshit
Here is the definitive guide that took me to elf mode

>Gently wipe your face with a facecloth once a day when you shower. No scrubbing just wipe with tiny amounts of plain soap. This is the only time you will make contact with it
>Lower shower temperature in general
>No not touch your face at all. This is a big one. If there is a chronic itch use something like the top of ur wrist at most. No not let your hand touch your face.
>Gallon of water a day
>get a bit more sun
>if you live near the sea go swim there more often, the salt water is great
>don't overuse towels and pillow cases
>no picking or popping of shit AT ALL
>if you have dry skin, use a very plain cheap cream that isn't greasy at all and just use a literal pea sized drop, no more

Any other way is a jew trick or a meme. Throw out all your chemical face washes.

>BP cream
And by that I meant Benzoyl Peroxide cream.

You really think normal people do all that autistic shit ? Fucking kek. Just go buy some benzoyl peroxide and report back a week later. You'll fucking love me.

Attached: IMG_1723.jpg (336x400, 180K)

Try sulphur soap and tan. Sun is going to take care of your skin

Duac (Clindamycin-Benzoyl Peroxide)

Attached: 9OFOaQcDVX7G.gif (520x413, 1.87M)

Nice cat

Nice strawman brah.

OP stop wasting your time. The more you wait the longer you'll bare the scars. You don't need a prescription for BP.

I did Accutane for a few months and after I stopped it all came back. I did a few more tests, turned out it was some stafilococ that was causing it... took medicine for that too.. it worked but a while but then again it came back.. what worked better for me was Zineryt, you apply on the spots directly. Don't be going all over the face as it will dry out your face. Just place it on the spots. It will clean it. Also you should try some herbal tea made out of this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viola_tricolor

You drink it 3-4 times a day, in the morning on an empty stomach. I do it like 3 times a day, morning once, then when I get back from work, then when I am getting ready to sleep. You should take it for like 1-2 months.

Attached: dsadsa.jpg (567x430, 41K)

Nizoral shampoo on face
Google if you don't believe it

I can't be assed reading the other responses, but want to know what worked for me user? Washing my face with nothing but water and then moisturizing. That's it. Not even a fancy moisturizer, just cheap e45.

Admittedly I never had acne, but I had spots. I tried all different face washes and all of that shit (to anyone who says soap tell them to get fucked). I realised they all just dried my skin out and it looked worse.

So now I've been washing my face with nothing but water and moisturizing afterwards and I literally can't remember the last time I even had a spot.

Although of course what worked for me won't necessarily work for you; everyone's skin is different.

Can't hurt to try though, right?

Oh another protip - stop shaving with a blade. I trim my face to a 0 with a trimmer now. Looks better not having baby smooth skin because that's for metrosexual soibois and no more ingrown hairs means no more massive spots on jawline and neck.

I breakout from hot showers. Try cold showers.

Any tips for rosacea? I took pills for 6 months from the doc and it didn't do shit.
It kills my self confidence.

2 showers a day plus clean your face after eating/sweating
change pillowcases
don't touch your face
shave frequently (at least 3x/wk)
get a slight tan in natural sunlight 2-3x/wk