How do you train build traps when you train at home and dont have alot of weight at your disposal

how do you train build traps when you train at home and dont have alot of weight at your disposal

Attached: traps.jpg (250x300, 26K)

Just shrug, bro

buy more weights, you should have already 8 45's

>spend hundreds of dollars on equipment

Attached: 580b585b2edbce24c47b29f5.png (425x282, 36K)

handstand pushups

>spending hundreds of dollars a year for the rest of your life...

Pike pushups

This. If you pay more than 30 bucks a month you're a fucking cuck.

just put a towel on one shoulder and then lean some furniture on it and shrug it up and the do the other side like starting light with a chair and then move to couches and closets

Lateral raises for maybe 15-20 reps.

High pulls

More reps.

>I want something but I don't want to pay for it
Poorfags really are pathetic. Enjoy doing pushups in your mother's livingroom and making no gains

Lateral raises, dumbell up right rows.

High repetitions, don't listen to 5x5 idiots.

It's not the traps you should be worrying about (you better fucking do this).

Attached: do not negotiate.png (474x631, 234K)

When you buy your groceries, buy shit for 4 days for the whole family and two largest water bottles they have for sale. Bring two heavy bags.

Now farmer's walk everything at once, taking as much stairs as possible on the way. If the bags are big enough, you'll have to shrug your way through stairs and doorways.

If you do this twice a week (and unless you have a giant family, you will), there's your trap training. ~40-50lbs of food and water in each hand.

Even "poorfags" make it, for example this French homeless man who became a bodybuilder.
No fucking meme machines.
No marketing gimmick products.
No excuses

Attached: Jacques.jpg (839x477, 72K)

Farmer's walks. Just use heavy buckets or sandbags, or anything heavy you can find with a handle.

What kind of pole should I get as a pseudo-barbell that has a way to keep the buckets from sliding off if I lose my balance? Or just use rope?

>buying 80-100kg of food + water per week for family
ask me how I know that you are amerifat

One big enough to feel like an Ottoman invading Wallacia.

Higher reps still activate hypertrophy. 12 isn't a magic number.

All rep ranges grow muscle (albiet through different mechanisms) and there doesn’t seem to be a clear winner.

Mostly true. Low rep ranges (around 3) have been shown to grow muscle markedly slower than 7+, but after 7+ there's no clear winner as you said.

>pounds are kilograms

Whilst this is true, there is an argument to be made that low rep ranges allow for faster progressive overload. That being said, everyone should program for multiple rep ranges

>low rep ranges allow for faster progressive overload
That's a good point, I never considered that. I'll look into it.

700 pound cheat shrugs for high reps

I have 10x 45lb plates plus smaller plates. If you're a poorfag I get it, but don't act like you're better off for it.

I hear rack pulls are good for building traps and upper back, but I don't want to fuck up my bar throwing on every weight plate in the house and having the bar drop on safety pins with the bar bending like crazy from the point impact

Do those straps grow off of light poles wherever he lives